Red Hot Stallion of a Man Josh from Fractal

LinusTech

WAN is an awful name ....

what about "super fun happy hour featuring the crazy duo Linus and Slick" ? .... has a ring to it if you ask me

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Hell yeah bring him back on. He's a super cool dude.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Judging by the title of this poll, Linus has a way with words....overly descriptive and perhaps slightly creepy words, but words none the less.    I appreciate the kind comments and maybe I should make the trek back up to the Land of Linus...at least this time it wont be in his garage...in February   ;)

I like josh but please for the love of god can we have one stream with b-roll or diesel? I like them and i feel they could bring some good stuff to the stream.

Please Mr.Linus

It would be cool if they could talk about their camera equipment and post-production stuff. 

Josh would be cool the have back on the screen or logan from tek, or both, infact don't do both. twitch might break.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

Hi Slick

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Perhaps joining The WAN Show (new name for the live stream) for an appearance in early August...

What do you guys think of Josh? Vote in the poll!

So the choices are yes, yes or yes, I like it :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

That's totally incorrect. "We're Awesome Network" could only shorten to "EA"

Ahhh... the irony would run strong with that one...

All the cracks at EA make me very happy.

Josh is just too handsome for the internet.

lets just face it and everyone can let go.

When can you have Logan and Wendel as a guest on the live-stream?

Quote me to get a reply!

@LinusTech sorry, you're gonna have to come up with a different name. The "WAN Show" just sounds ridiculous. What about LTNC (linus tech news cast)?

I agree, now it sounds like your an ISP talking about network equipment such as modem, routers, dsl and cable and whatnot.

Get a proper name --> create a contest on the forum for a new name and suggestions I'd recommend :)

CPU: i7 3930K 3.2Ghz on Noctua NH-U14S| RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance @1600Mhz + 32GB Kingston Beast @ 1866Mhz | MBO: Asus P9X79 | GPU: ASUS GTX970 STRIX | SSD: Samsung 840 PRO 256GB + Crucial M500 480GB  |  HDD: 2*3TB Seagate | PSU: Cooler Master 850m2 850W | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos Pure Black

Dell P2715Q, 4K @t 60Hz :)

who is tall, funny and handsome?

yes you are right its me not josh..

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

What if you get Logan and Josh at the same time.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K 4,6GHZ OC MB: MSI Mpower z77  RAM: Kingston Genesis 1600Mhz CL9 16GB

GPU: ASUS R9 290 Direct CUII  PSU: Corsair AX 860

What if you get Logan and Josh at the same time.

D:

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

Josh should call in via Razer Comma!

Perhaps joining The WAN Show (new name for the live stream) for an appearance in early August...

What do you guys think of Josh? Vote in the poll!

Get JJ from Asus

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

I like josh but please for the love of god can we have one stream with b-roll or diesel? I like them and i feel they could bring some good stuff to the stream.

Please Mr.Linus

Yes and focus on some camera and editing stuff

Get JJ from Asus

You mean Mr. "lets go to all the reviewers and make reviews for them so they can't really test anything or express their real opinions after the TTL incident"