Edzel And Brandon should each have there own shows

jgoonatilaka

I agree.

Top Hat=Classy Monocle=Villain  Top Hat+Monocle=Mr Peanut 

I really hope this does not happen. I want all the linus videos I can get. I am not to fond of the others on camera honestly. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I feel like everyone should do something like this!!

Why just Edzel and Brandon?

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

Luke needs to get out of LMG linus holds him back.,.

Obviously I jest -_-

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I really hope this does not happen. I want all the linus videos I can get. I am not to fond of the others on camera honestly. 

I secretly don't like Edzel.

But that's not a secret anymore.

I just want the LMG to keep rocking! :P

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Luke needs to get out of LMG linus holds him back.,.

Obviously I jest -_-

considering they are pretty much child hood friends thats not happening, If you watch linus's video about a usb razer that was posted 6 years ago, he mentions he needs to shave to go to a friend uni graduation. More specifically lukes graduation from uni

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/

I dont watch videos linus doesn't host(talk to the camera.

The other guys are meh at that .

They cant really host it like linus does , they should stick to editing.

yup agreed, but on a seperate channel..

Details separate people.

I feel like everyone should do something like this!!

Why just Edzel and Brandon?

signatures are the illuminati #mkultragotcha

hey guys, why are we whispering?

Details separate people.

I do like Brandon though. He's fucking hilarious.

considering they are pretty much child hood friends thats not happening, If you watch linus's video about a usb razer that was posted 6 years ago, he mentions he needs to shave to go to a friend uni graduation. More specifically lukes graduation from uni

im pretty sure they are not, as luke has said he worked hard on his application for LMG and linus said *i just had to meet him when i read his essay on his mineral cooled PC* was mentioned on the WAN show and also on Mod 24 , unless i misunderstood.

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

Lol he just can't make as entertaining videos like linus. The reality of it is the each video other people are in is videos that could have been done better by linus. And that's why I don't want them in a bunch of videos. If everyone could have their own content without impacting that I would be fine with it. But that isn't possible. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I like the idea, but they already seem busy as it is, so not sure if they would have time to record/edit for even more channels than they already have. Personally, I don't mind if they upload other LTT employees to their main channel. Not everyone liked Luke right away, it takes time for people to adjust.

Why not but Linus is the face of lmg and he is the "frontman" so I doubt this will happen

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I think edzels and Brandon both did an excellent job on camera. I think luke needs to cover popular programs that they use but other than that the content is good enough for me to be a contributor.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

I really like both angles the guys are doing, but i think edzel seems abit awkward in front of the camera.

I think it would be great to see brandon do some video's on qaudcopters/ camera's

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I really like both angles the guys are doing, but i think edzel seems abit awkward in front of the camera.

I don't blame him, it can really suck. Especially if you don't like/are not good at public speaking or know your audience. I suck at doing stuff on camera, much preferred to be, behind directing or similar. But if I am say skyping with a friend i'm totally cool with it. That's just my opinion/guess as to why, could be totally different reason for Edzel though. Saying that, I have liked the videos he has done and felt informed which is what I am really watching LTT videos for the majority of the time :P

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Edzel is awesome. I think he did a very good job leading the mousepad vid.

CPU Intel i7 8700k | Motherboard ASUS Z370-E | RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB(8x 2GB) | GPU Asus Strix 1080ti | Case Corsair 570X | Storage Samsung 960 NVME M.2, Intel 530 240GB ssd, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Corsair AX1200iCooling XSPC Photon 270 reservoir, D5 pump, Raystorm cpu block, and an EX360 rad | Keyboard Corsair k70 rgb | MousLogitech Proteus Spectrum rgb

SlickTechTips pls.

jvz7m.jpg

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

luke is good at videos, but edzel isn't very good, he stumbles over his words a bit, and has trouble really spilling the beans.

i can't speak much for brandon, i havent seen him enough to pass judgement.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Both Ed and Brandon is awesome. They should do a lot more videos.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Edzel seemed like he was reading a script written by Linus but the video was a good one anyway, never realised mouse mats made that much of a difference.

As for there own show, they should have a show were members post tech questions/issues and they find the answers for you. It could be call "Go To BrEd (see what I did there, @LinusTech you can have that one).