LGBT community

carguy86
22 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Dad is saying that my boyfriend corrupted me and its linus's fault becauze its his forum. And the dying will be due to the fact that he thinks my boyfriend is trying to take advantahe of me

Now this just got very interesting. Sure, they can keep to their beliefs, but forcing it upon other's is an awful idea.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

46 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Don't care which side on you were on, you've got to admit,

#ITCOULDBEWORSE

#JoeExoticForPresident2020

and I'm actually kinda serious.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

42 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

So my dad is so pissed off right now. He thinks the forums and specifically my boyfriend whom I met here have corrupted me and I'm going to die from the path I want to take.

He wants to hand write a letter to linus telling him how the forums are full of sin and evil and have corrupted his child.

Wtf

OR someone just wanted to send fan mails.......

26 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

That would be possible if a kangaroo can jump from Australia all the way to Reno, NV but I don't think your boyfriend can fit inside the kangaroo's pouch so no. ??

It better jump else it will get punched again 

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Now this just got very interesting. Sure, they can keep to their beliefs, but forcing it upon other's is an awful idea.

yep ... he should gtfo of there asap

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

52 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

So my dad is so pissed off right now. He thinks the forums and specifically my boyfriend whom I met here have corrupted me and I'm going to die from the path I want to take.

He wants to hand write a letter to linus telling him how the forums are full of sin and evil and have corrupted his child.

You've previously stated that while your parents are religious they are, well, I quote "Theres religious and there is obscenely religious.  I'd say my parents are in the middle,".  I think that your own frame of reference might be out of skew and that your parents are in fact 'Batshit crazy religious'.

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

You've previously stated that while your parents are religious they are, well, I quote "Theres religious and there is obscenely religious.  I'd say my parents are in the middle,".  I think that your own frame of reference might be out of skew and that your parents are in fact 'Batshit crazy religious'.

I'd more just say batshit crazy.

tfw family isn't deeply religious anymore

They're still religious, but not as deeply as they were in the '90s and early '00s. Other parts are still religious, but my branch of the family... not so much.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'd more just say batshit crazy.

And this is why I said in your 'coming out' thread that there are certianly cases where 'coming out' should wait until you are not under their roof, eating their food, or otherwise dependent on your parents for a stable living situation or even survival.

photo_2017-02-12_17-31-47.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

And this is why I don't plan on coming out anytime soon :P My grandparents (who i live with :() and a few others are all batshit crazy while the rest couldn't give a fuck as long as there was some semblance of peace.. Oh and several of them are super religious and follow it to the T even though in one part of it it says to ignore all the rules of before... So I think i'll wait a little longer xD 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

What the actual fuck.

Your dad sounds like a psychopath.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Wtf

what the living fok

Send me pics of dogs, cats or animals

❤️ @Sylvie05

1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

And this is why I don't plan on coming out anytime soon :P My grandparents (who i live with :() and a few others are all batshit crazy while the rest couldn't give a fuck as long as there was some semblance of peace so I think i'll wait a little longer xD 

my mum knows, my sister knows but too afraid to tell dad or anyone else xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

my mum knows, my sister knows but too afraid to tell dad or anyone else xD 

I haven't even told my best friend yet even though im 99% sure he'd be fine with it :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Is this thread going to turn into an anti-religion circlejerk?

It can't as we've put religion in the "do not talk about" list along with politics recent...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It can't as we've put religion in the "do not talk about" list along with politics recent...

I won't be shocked if this thread turns into a political/religious circlejerk despite that.

And if it does, I'd retire from this thread because that's a crock of bullshit that I already know no one here would like my opinion on.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

I'm fine with telling people I'm gay.

Things like being a furry... I'll leave that for online.

Most of my friends know I'm gay.

It's how I managed to get nudes. I'm not even lying about that.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I won't be shocked if this thread turns into a political/religious circlejerk despite that.

And if it does, I'd retire from this thread because that's a crock of bullshit that I already know no one here would like my opinion on.

I'm actually pretty sure you're wrong.  What this'll be is discussing and addressing specific concerns with very conservative religious family members of users in this thread and what harmful power and control they do or could wield against those users.  ...Possibly with a side dose of you bitching as part of an effort to transform it into a 'political/religious circulejerk'.  But it's not too late!  You could refrain!

2 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I haven't even told my best friend yet even though im 99% sure he'd be fine with it :P

there are a few select people who know ... but im a bit too afraid to come out ... cause anxiety is pure BS xD 

1 minute ago, Daring said:

I'm fine with telling people I'm gay.

Things like being a furry... I'll leave that for online. Fuck telling that to people offline.

well im not exactly gay .... or wait ... kinda ... well im trans and attracted to girls so you could say a lesbian that was born a guy? xD 

that is a bit difficult to explain isint it? 

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I'm actually pretty sure you're wrong.  What this'll be is discussing and addressing specific concerns with very conservative religious family members of users in this thread and what harmful power and control they do or could wield against those users.  ...Possibly with a side dose of you bitching as part of an effort to transform it into a 'political/religious circulejerk'.  But it's not too late!  You could refrain!

I don't even fucking bitch about politics or religion most of the time. That's your doing almost all of the time. "muh Trump is killing gays" when he isn't, to oversimplify it.

67% of the time I'm shitposting.

1 minute ago, Mister2010 said:

well im not exactly gay .... or wait ... kinda ... well im trans and attracted to girls so you could say a lesbian that was born a guy? xD 

that is a bit difficult to explain isint it? 

Depends on the person.