LGBT community

carguy86
10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm amazed that things seem to be more moderated than usual :P

:ph34r:

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Darn.

I'll revive it with some tesla news tomorrow hopefully

We can wait :)

g1432046140908717104.jpg

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

We can wait :)

g1432046140908717104.jpg

Rotten miracles sound fun. Can I have one? 

- snip-

1 minute ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Rotten miracles sound fun. Can I have one? 

maybe.  Ask Yoshi for his tesla news now instead of later :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

:ph34r:

;)

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

;)

:D 

btw

my first time i think posting in lgbt thread after almost 2 years was a ninja face xD  Guess I should've stopped by sooner since everyone says it's dead now

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

1 minute ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

:D 

btw

my first time i think posting in lgbt thread after almost 2 years was a ninja face xD  Guess I should've stopped by sooner since everyone says it's dead now

Could always use some more people around here.

btw "fuck you" is the default response to being asked "are you from boston?" around here

Please be advised, the Community Standards have been updated:

Just mentioning it here to raise awareness in general; this rule applies globally across the forum.

11 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Just mentioning it here to raise awareness in general; this rule applies globally across the forum.

T R I G G E R E D /s

Seriously though, it's the people who refuse to have a civil discussion who ruin it for us all. Whatever -_-

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

14 minutes ago, wcreek said:

T R I G G E R E D /s

Seriously though, it's the people who refuse to have a civil discussion who ruin it for us all. Whatever -_-

I am glad both of those are now gone. They are the 2 things that people debate really passionately debate without actually knowing much about what they are debating about. 

I wonder how my stupid DBANing setup is running now.

I believe it is DBANing 14 HDDs at the moment, it was meant to DBAN 17HDDs, but for some reason PC #3 hates me and isn't doing it's fair share of DBANing.

Update:

PC #2 crashed 2 hours and 20 minutes ago.

Now the slow AF Pentium 4 Computer is doing most of the work, yay!

27 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I wonder how my stupid DBANing setup is running now.

I believe it is DBANing 14 HDDs at the moment, it was meant to DBAN 17HDDs, but for some reason PC #3 hates me and isn't doing it's fair share of DBANing.

Does dban shorten the life of a mechanical hard drive? Just curious though since it basically overwrites data by numbers either up to 7 to 35 times, having that needle to spin so much might shorten it. 

My friend once suggested to me that dban isn't safe for ssds so your only choices is to either physically destroy the drive or encrypt the entire drive then format.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Does dban shorten the life of a mechanical hard drive? Just curious though since it basically overwrites data by numbers either up to 7 to 35 times, having that needle to spin so much might shorten it. 

My friend once suggested to me that dban isn't safe for ssds so your only choices is to either physically destroy the drive or encrypt the entire drive then format.

I assume DBAN would lower the life of a HDD, but i don't think it would be by much.

Anyway, I am trying to get rid of them, so checking for errors and cleaning the drive is number 1 priority. 

4 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Rip (shouldn't rules changing notify everyone instead of just letting someone spread it around like a rumour?)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

5 hours ago, themctipers said:

Rip (shouldn't rules changing notify everyone instead of just letting someone spread it around like a rumour?)

Yeah I really wish there was some notification system that worked like getting a warning so it was impossible to miss it (for those of you who don't know what that's like, trust me, you'd see it :P)

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

(for those of you who don't know what that's like, trust me, you'd see it :P)

Yeah I couldn't think straight for the whole rest of the day, I was so pissed at myself

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yeah I couldn't think straight for the whole rest of the day, I was so pissed at myself

Thinking gay is the best thought process :^

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

@Ryan_Vickers Well my SSD is now my boot drive.

And I see you've learned your drive naming from @ShadowTechXTS xD