carguy86
1 minute ago, wcreek said:

@Ryan_Vickers

SSD

Hide contents

HDD

Hide contents

And now you see why I said you should upgrade :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just a small improvement /s

Nah I see what you said.

Yeah not only is it immediately noticeable, but you'll really feel it a year from now when it still runs basically as well as it does now, as opposed to a HDD which would have slowed to the point of taking over a minute to become usable after logging on.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah not only is it immediately noticeable, but you'll really feel it a year from now when it still runs basically as well as it does now, as opposed to a HDD which would have slowed to the point of taking over a minute to become usable after logging on.

Eh well this SSD will be going into my laptop when I get an 850 Evo

But the HDD took almost a minute as is.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

@Ryan_Vickers When I was reinstalling I was concerned that Windows didn't maybe save the key to the BIOS but it appears that Windows is activated.

It should be tied to your MS account, and even if it's not, if you've had windows 10 on that computer before, it will recognize it upon reinstalling and activate anyway.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

It should be tied to your MS account, and even if it's not, if you've had windows 10 on that computer before, it will recognize it upon reinstalling and activate anyway.

I didn't use a MS account to activate Windows :P 

@Ryan_Vickers Huh I wasn't sure how I could make my HDD be the drive that my games are installed to. I guess Steam just has like a thing where I can create a library elsewhere and set that as the default.

24 minutes ago, wcreek said:

@Ryan_Vickers Huh I wasn't sure how I could make my HDD be the drive that my games are installed to. I guess Steam just has like a thing where I can create a library elsewhere and set that as the default.

Yeah just make a new Steam library on the other drive.  Alternatively you could just install Steam to the other drive and not mess with libraries, but then you'd have an application on a HDD... ew

:P 

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

@Ryan_Vickers Well my SSD is now my boot drive.

fdg.PNG

o K:\

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

And now you see why I said you should upgrade :P 

This is so tempting to buy but I realized that I'm still paying for my car. ???

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

1. Tells everyone I'm gay

2. Constantly engages in debates over the attractiveness of famous male actors (I swear to god Chris Evan's jawline's gotta be made of graphene or something)

3. Carries around a f3cking chessboard to school

4. Has the face of a potato and the build of a gangly willow tree

Le girl: "Are you flirting with me?"

*facepalm*

Is there any way I can make it clearer?

Also, people who aren't bi are really missing out.

You really think you're unattractive? Take a gander at my ass. 

By the way this photo was taken on August 15th last year. 

IMG_9229.JPG

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Meh, you've got the build for it, just something about the hair and you're golden (no offense to your hair)

I know my hair's shite. Too bad it combs the same way it looks.

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Gel, or just forcing to comb one way for years until it finally obeys. Worked for me :D 

Too long for me :^)

No, really. I honestly couldn't be arsed with doing that because knowing me, I'd forget about it.

Am I moving up in the world?

image.png

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

wave electric bike waves wave terrible bike wave terrible bike terrible wave bike wave bike wave wave wave electric bike as a bike cheap plastic horn squeeky broken crack useless in the way 25 cents not street legal and the complaints don't end there for some reason cheap bike wooow angry comments had some issues alternative facts ebike bike bike bicycle bike a lady wave disturbing wave broadband wave bike wave wave and wave wave wave bicycle wave bike bicycles wave wave wave cheap bike wave lady wave bikes wave bike ebikes a regular bike bikes bike bike like dislike hyeah freshbook

did not know @TaranLMG would notice

7 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

IMO you're going lower.

lol

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

hello

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

1 minute ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

hello

sup

8 minutes ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

hello

wave electric bike waves wave terrible bike wave terrible bike terrible wave bike wave bike wave wave wave electric bike as a bike cheap plastic horn squeeky broken crack useless in the way 25 cents not street legal and the complaints don't end there for some reason cheap bike wooow angry comments had some issues alternative facts ebike bike bike bicycle bike a lady wave disturbing wave broadband wave bike wave wave and wave wave wave bicycle wave bike bicycles wave wave wave cheap bike wave lady wave bikes wave bike ebikes a regular bike bikes bike bike like dislike hyeah freshbook