What should I do with my Pi Zero 2 W.

This is random as all hell but I want some ideas! My pi zero 2 w previously hosted a voicechat server but has now been retired. Any ideas on what i should use it for?

I think you're supposed to have a project in mind before you buy.

13 hours ago, a whole chicken said:

This is random as all hell but I want some ideas! My pi zero 2 w previously hosted a voicechat server but has now been retired. Any ideas on what i should use it for?

Build a Voron 0.2

https://vorondesign.com/voron0.2

image.png.54ae444433e09d47f6e28e748466c920.png

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

13 hours ago, a whole chicken said:

Weather station? Stuff do with a motion sensor? VPN server or PiHole?

I play a train game with door and other controls, so when I get the time to, I plan on getting a Pi Pico, some switches and potentiometers to make physical controls which otherwise would've been keyboard shortcuts. I'm pretty sure the Zero can do it too. It's my niche but maybe that reminds you of something you can build.

15 minutes ago, Commodore256 said:

I think you're supposed to have a project in mind before you buy.

How does this help when they already have bought one?

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude. 

^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

2 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

How does this help when they already have bought one?

Pretend you didn't have one and think of a project.

Just built a smart mirror with a Pi 3 Model A+ not sure how specs differ on the Pi zero. But it was a fun project and useful for the family.

You could set it up with RetroPie https://retropie.org.uk/ and play retro games.  I created on with the Pi Zero 2 W and it can play NES and SNES games well and can even do some PlayStation 1 games.