LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Scout (rover variant) here :P I know some people in cadets and they agree with you. 

BTW I found this out by accident one meeting when we were just talking about policies and random crap and beating the shit out of each other with beanbags

Scouting (in Canada at least) for now has a ban on gay leaders and youth joining or being apart of it... I'm not that surprised but at the same time i'm surprised we haven't gotten more progressive considering were Canada xD

Also another reason why for now I don't plan on coming out as bi anytime soon cause I love what we do waaaay too much :)

Your a Rover? Sweet! Im working on my Chief Scout award right now and should be in Ventures but my dad wont move me up -.- . But thats some interesting info. I wonder what they would think of a trans girl joining. Id rather not join Girl Guides :P 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

More on my one experience with the Boy Scouts SNE:

Back in the late '90s, I admired and wanted to join the Boy Scouts. I thought they were cool, and me, being a little autistic shithead, wanted to be cool too. In 2001, I was finally able to join the Boy Scouts. First day, I and a buncha other boys stood around for 30 or so minutes while this guy delivered a speech about something, and after that I was like "Naw." and left the Boy Scouts. The disappointment was real.

6 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Scouting (in Canada at least) for now has a ban on gay leaders and youth joining or being apart of it... I'm not that surprised but at the same time i'm surprised we haven't gotten more progressive considering were Canada xD

Er...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/scouts-canada-reaffirms-gay-members-welcome-invites-jepsen-to-their-jamboree-1.1184446

Researching, Scouts Canada even founded it's first LGBT troop in 1999.  ...At the request of a church who wanted to sponsor one.

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

Your a Rover? Sweet! Im working on my Chief Scout award right now and should be in Ventures but my dad wont move me up -.- . But thats some interesting info. I wonder what they would think of a trans girl joining. Id rather not join Girl Guides :P 

Haha nice! I was in scouts for 4 years and then moved up vents :) Loved every minute of it and still do.

I don't really know... i'm guessing its the same for the gay guy policy. Although I think they'll have to be reworking the policies pretty soon due to more and more girls joining up due to most girl guides groups failing horribly. Also if the wrong parent finds out I think there'll be a massive shit storm in the media and force a change xD

As I only found out about it as a vent though I don't think its a much enforced or even known rule.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Haha nice! I was in scouts for 4 years and then moved up vents :) Loved every minute of it and still do.

I don't really know... i'm guessing its the same for the gay guy policy. Although I think they'll have to be reworking the policies pretty soon due to more and more girls joining up due to most girl guides groups failing horribly. Also if the wrong parent finds out I think there'll be a massive shit storm in the media and force a change xD

As I only found out about it as a vent though I don't think its a much enforced or even known rule.

My parents arent that kind of people. Theyre both leaders themselves. Its probably just an old rule that was missed. Like that law a few years ago that stated any canadian born in canada werent canadian citizens :P 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Er...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/scouts-canada-reaffirms-gay-members-welcome-invites-jepsen-to-their-jamboree-1.1184446

Researching, Scouts Canada even founded it's first LGBT troop in 1999.  ...At the request of a church who wanted to sponsor one.

Interesting... my group was told this 2 years ago by our group commissioner (whos also a vent and rover advisor and pretty much everything else and everyone loves him xD) The way he talked about it though leads me to believe he does not like that policy and he's pretty much open to anything.

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

2 minutes ago, Clanscorpia said:

My parents arent that kind of people. Theyre both leaders themselves. Its probably just an old rule that was missed. Like that law a few years ago that stated any canadian born in canada werent canadian citizens :P 

Thats what i'm thinking too. It seems to be one of those archaic ones that has just been missed everytime they redo the policies

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

9 minutes ago, Daring said:

More on my one experience with the Boy Scouts SNE:

Back in the late '90s, I admired and wanted to join the Boy Scouts. I thought they were cool, and me, being a little autistic shithead, wanted to be cool too. In 2001, I was finally able to join the Boy Scouts. First day, I and a buncha other boys stood around for 30 or so minutes while this guy delivered a speech about something, and after that I was like "Naw." and left the Boy Scouts. The disappointment was real.

lmao sounds like an American to me xD

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

3 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

lmao sounds like an American to me xD

I thought we'd go scouting around the forest and help out the community, not stand around and do nothing while someone else speaks ;w; That's what all the recruiting material told me!

1 minute ago, Daring said:

I thought we'd go scouting around the forest and help out the community, not stand around and do nothing while someone else speaks ;w; That's what all the recruiting material told me!

Modern scouting is pretty bad in most groups. The amount of kids who dont give a shit has risen exponentially. Last year we did a ton of outdoor stuff and this year we cant because of kids who are to weak to go outside.

Spoiler

AXIOM

1 minute ago, Daring said:

hahaha! We once in a while do that thing but mostly we are actually doing stuff. I'm guessing you just came in at a bad time. (Also American scouts can be quite different the Canadian scouts so I'm guessing thats also a reason) 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!

hahaha! We once in a while do that thing but mostly we are actually doing stuff. I'm guessing you just came in at a bad time. (Also American scouts can be quite different the Canadian scouts so I'm guessing thats also a reason) 

idk, I was a boy scout for all of one hour 16 years ago, that's all I remember about it :P 

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Why do I know how to use Nuke but not Adobe Illustrator? D:  

Because Adobe doesn't know good UI design.

I used to go to scouts, I dropped out at the end of 2012 with a half assed excuse of "I have too much homework", I didn't want to be in scouts because I don't like the cold and I really hate camping, I probably should have said that, but instead I lied :P..

53 minutes ago, Asterisk said:

dude im so gay

Same

Spoiler

AXIOM

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Heh.

All ya hoes lookin' better than me though.

No you fine :P

gaylove.png

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Fuck, this means I have to take an updated picture, don't I.

Up to you ;););) 

That being said, I don't recall that I posted that picture I posted on the discord(s)...

Spoiler

20170102_135828.jpg

Spoiler

20170118_191937.jpg

I could've used a shave when I took that one, which is the most recent, but I shaved :ph34r:, my manager told me to so I did, and have. Well I probably should probably shave soon. But I think I look better without glasses.

Also I think my eyebrows could be described as thicc af, as the "cool kids" might say these days.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Hi.