LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Modern scouting is pretty bad in most groups. The amount of kids who dont give a shit has risen exponentially. Last year we did a ton of outdoor stuff and this year we cant because of kids who are to weak to go outside.

Ikr. My troop has tried to keep it as realistic as we can. There are troops where right when you join you can become a patrol leader. For us, you have to have completed 7th grade, first class scout, and be 13 to then go to a training course to become a patrol leader.

i like trains 🙂

5 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I have never understood Christians and other religious other people, I have been brought up in a house with no religion.  

I do go to a Catholic High School and also went to a Catholic Primary School, but very quickly I worked out what they were teaching about religion was garbage (and some of the teachers deliberately taught it to show how bull shit it was :P) 

A lot Christians love talk to Jesus but they're very unlikely to do anything Jesus asked. The New Testament is history's most successful exercise in reverse psychology.

5 hours ago, Daring said:

I was born to a Catholic family but abandoned religion very early on. It just wasn't for me, I felt.

Same. Was raised Catholic, went to Catholic schools from Elementary till College. Then in college I was introduced to a lot of books and after so much soul searching, I ditched the faith. 

Mascara and lipstick is on fleek ?

This is me with makeup but its photoshopped not real :P 

I'm probably the only one in this thread who wears foundation at work. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Modern scouting is pretty bad in most groups. The amount of kids who dont give a shit has risen exponentially. Last year we did a ton of outdoor stuff and this year we cant because of kids who are to weak to go outside.

Our group is pretty good. We tend to indoctrinate the love of scouting from the day they start xD Outdoors stuff all the time, several camps, multi group activities throughout the year as well as tours pf local places that they find interesting. Our vents and rovers are combined as our SERT group. Basically we provide first aid services to all the major camps that happen in our province. We can be pretty divided as what we want to do throughout the year but there are enough of us in each area and enough that want to do both whatever we decide that we can go through with it. (although thats only if we can get off our lazy asses and actually nail down dates for it and commit to them :P

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

No you fine :P

gaylove.png

Up to you ;););) 

That being said, I don't recall that I posted that picture I posted on the discord(s)...

Reveal hidden contents

20170102_135828.jpg

Hide contents

20170118_191937.jpg

I could've used a shave when I took that one, which is the most recent, but I shaved :ph34r:, my manager told me to so I did, and have. Well I probably should probably shave soon. But I think I look better without glasses.

Also I think my eyebrows could be described as thicc af, as the "cool kids" might say these days.

For some reason I always pictured youooking a little like Snowden. 

- snip-

56 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Can't wait how does Windows 10 alpha release looks like ?

I had a VM of a very early build of windows 10 back in the day, it was really nice then, but Microsoft fucked it up. 

59 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Can't wait how does Windows 10 alpha release looks like ?

I remember early builds of Windows 10 being even more hideous than Windows 8, so probably pretty bad :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

12 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I remember early builds of Windows 10 being even more hideous than Windows 8, so probably pretty bad :P 

8.1 looks sexy af, same with the early builds of windows 10, windows 10 now looks like shit. 

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

8.1 looks sexy af, same with the early builds of windows 10, windows 10 now looks like shit. 

U WOT M8?  Look at this: ಠ_ಠ

windows-8.1-desktop-taskbar-metro-apps.j

*vomits slightly*

As if it wasn't inherently ugly enough, it's also stylistically super inconsistent with the semi-realistic 7-style icons and yet the 10-style flatness everywhere else.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

U WOT M8?  Look at this: ಠ_ಠ

windows-8.1-desktop-taskbar-metro-apps.j

*vomits slightly*

As if it wasn't inherently ugly enough, it's also stylistically super inconsistent with the semi-realistic 7-style icons and yet the 10-style flatness everywhere else.

I always use the wallpaper with the blue triangles in windows 8.1, windows 10 dev builds used the same wallpaper by default. 

I always use the wallpaper with the blue triangles in windows 8.1, windows 10 dev builds used the same wallpaper by default. 

I can't even notice the background behind all that ugliness :P 

5 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I can't even notice the background behind all that ugliness :P 

I use the small task bar and have small desktop icons. Anyway, how is it ugly? 

I use the small task bar and have small desktop icons. Anyway, how is it ugly? 

It just, is!

Something about the colours clashing with the text (not having good contrast) I think really makes it feel unfinished and super crude.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

But...but...Luke... said it looked nice ?

Windows 8 was definitely a mistake in terms of design. It's like a form of technological rape, shoving a touch based UI for PCs with mice and keyboards. When it comes to features, Windows 8 was better than Windows 7. 

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I had a VM of a very early build of windows 10 back in the day, it was really nice then, but Microsoft fucked it up. 

I remember when Microsoft finally pushed the stable release of Windows 10 for free, the first bug I noticed is the start menu lag. Clicking through the start menu won't always register the click and sometimes would refuse to click. Good thing that bug is gone. 

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But...but...Luke... said it looked nice ?

Windows 8 was definitely a mistake in terms of design. It's like a form of technological rape, shoving a touch based UI for PCs with mice and keyboards. When it comes to features, Windows 8 was better than Windows 7. 

I don't use the start menu/screen very often, I just search, open it in explorer or open a short cut of what I want now. 

I have never actually had a computer with a touch screen, but as Linus said "Windows 8 comes to live with a touch screen" I believe him with that statement. 

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I remember when Microsoft finally pushed the stable release of Windows 10 for free, the first bug I noticed is the start menu lag. Clicking through the start menu won't always register the click and sometimes would refuse to click. Good thing that bug is gone. 

I had the start menu bug in an early build (I uploaded this video November 2014), I thought they fixed that before launch:

6 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I had the start menu bug in an early build (I uploaded this video November 2014), I thought they fixed that before launch:

That bug unfortunately skipped quality control when they released the stable release of Windows 10 for the first time. I think Luke even tweeted about it years ago. 

2 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I read somewhere that the reason why Windows 10 was named Windows 10 is because Windows 9 was causing some applications to crash because those apps think they're being run on a Windows 9x operating system. 

26 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I read somewhere that the reason why Windows 10 was names Windows 10 is because Windows 9 was causing some applications to crash because those apps think they're being run on a Windows 9x operating system. 

That is kinda sad, that that happened in the 1st place. 

(sentences with "that that" in it make me happy, repeating words are always fun) 

I'm digging wcreek's new avatar.  

Also @Slick is wrong about Windows 9.  But that's ok, he still gets a hug.

48 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

I'm digging wcreek's new avatar.  

Also @Slick is wrong about Windows 9.  But that's ok, he still gets a hug.

Why did you summon the great Archmage Luke? You might get torched like @Comic_Sans_MS. ?