LGBT community

carguy86
16 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I think James is their new writer for the scripts? But Luke is still his boss so there's that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's multiple writers, this I'm sure, since a friend of mine is one of the new recruits.  It's fun to think that I was once reviewing their demo scripts and saying 'You know how lots of fanfiction fails to capture the tone and 'sound' of what' it's a fanfiction of?  Well, when I read this, it actually SOUNDS like LTT or Tech Quickie in my head.' and over the course of a few months they passed every goalpost till they got the job.

I decided I should check when my end of the year exams are. 

Spoiler

Friday 03/11 (14.00 - 15.45) - Further Maths 1
Monday 06/11 (09.00 - 10.45) - Further Maths 2
Wednesday 15/11 (09.00 - 11.45) - Physics
Thursday 16/11 (11.45 - 14.00) - English Langauge
Thursday 16/11 (15.00 - 17.15) - Software Development
Monday 20/11 (15.30 - 17.15) - Media

It annoys me that the 2 hardest subjects I have (Physics and English Language) are only a day away from each other, and I will likely be fucked over from the 4.25hour English Language exam, that I will do poorly in the Software Development exam because my hand will be dead and my brain dead (from worring about failing English Language).

8 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

There's multiple writers, this I'm sure, since a friend of mine is one of the new recruits.  It's fun to think that I was once reviewing their demo scripts and saying 'You know how lots of fanfiction fails to capture the tone and 'sound' of what' it's a fanfiction of?  Well, when I read this, it actually SOUNDS like LTT or Tech Quickie in my head.' and over the course of a few months they passed every goalpost till they got the job.

James is your friend?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 2017-5-17 at 3:28 AM, Nicholatian said:

Oh, I almost forgot to post pics of my ThinkPad! Totally left you guise hangin' with that ?

Hide contents

self-thinkpad-1.jpg

self-thinkpad-2.jpg

self-thinkpad-3.jpg

?

Nice eyes.

---

ugh 

I fail so hard at handling stress. :S

I'm sad... Jaguar got rid of the firesand orange for their 2018 F-Types.... And the "panoramic" glass roof is no longer standard.... :(

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

58 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

I'm sad... Jaguar got rid of the firesand orange for their 2018 F-Types.... And the "panoramic" glass roof is no longer standard.... :(

Its standard on the model 3 :)

tesla-model-3-glass-roof-e1478279324136.jpg.0522788a2d576b579f604b6b83f0a8ec.jpg

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Its standard on the model 3 :)

tesla-model-3-glass-roof-e1478279324136.jpg.0522788a2d576b579f604b6b83f0a8ec.jpg

a.) the Model 3 prices start where the Chevy Malibu and most other mid range car prices stop

b.) probably going to have a hard time driving through Montana/Idaho very spread out and few places to stop. Certain even fewer places for EV recharging

Nah I get it more expensive to produce, I still get the impression that you're paying a premium for the Tesla brand.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

(bump)

needs more RGB on it.....

and stripes, flames and a stig driving it

some say he has two canadian cousins called linus and linus, and that he has his own coffee brewery in the ukraine

all we know is he's The Stig!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

54 minutes ago, wcreek said:

a.) the Model 3 prices start where the Chevy Malibu and most other mid range car prices stop

b.) probably going to have a hard time driving through Montana/Idaho very spread out and few places to stop. Certain even fewer places for EV recharging

Nah I get it more expensive to produce, I still get the impression that you're paying a premium for the Tesla brand.

You're also getting something far safer, cleaner, and more reliable than a petrol powered vehicle

41 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You're also getting something far safer, cleaner, and more reliable than a petrol powered vehicle

Idk the Chevy I think was pretty safe.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Well... I may have found a friend/date. And well... she's a female. Never had a female friend before of any kind.

Meeting her friday at a starbucks for PC parts :P

8 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

rYZEEEEEEEEEEEN

Ryzen is niice, just wish that the DDR4 I got a hold of wasn't so intel specific as it is.

This is probably one of the best things I saw today

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'm legit super nervous though

Date?

16 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I like @Godlygamer23 and @LinusTech's responses to that thread. Linus just because he likes to go with the fans and say Luke because he is a sexy beast.

Godly's because he is just so authoritative, but casual at the same time.

"Authoritative but casual" is my middle name. 

Hell of a middle name if someone actually has that(I don't). 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

9 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

needs more RGB on it.....

and stripes, flames and a stig driving it

some say he has two canadian cousins called linus and linus, and that he has his own coffee brewery in the ukraine

all we know is he's The Stig!

+100 Charisma and a Rainbow Buff granting the ability of fabulousness for 4 turns, to you for the mention of the legend that is "The Stig"

Best senior quote in our yearbook: "I used to get straight A's, but now I'm not even straight." I died when I read that. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

When people act all crazy when they see you editing music. It's annoying. Every time someone sees me, they're like "What's THAT???". 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

When people act all crazy when they see you editing music. It's annoying. Every time someone sees me, they're like "What's THAT???". 

On 17/05/2017 at 3:03 AM, MadyTehWolfie said:

Lol still more free then anywhere else in the world.

23rd.

A5SLfzw.png

First is Hong Kong, mostly because of economic freedom; Denmark ranks first in personal freedom.

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2016.pdf

23/159 is not bad, but it isn't 1st either. This just sounds like a lie that's repeated too much.

26 minutes ago, Niemand said:

23rd.

A5SLfzw.png

First is Hong Kong, mostly because of economic freedom; Denmark ranks first in personal freedom.

https://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2016.pdf

23/159 is not bad, but it isn't 1st either. This just sounds like a lie that's repeated too much.

That list is a joke, Britian and Germany don't even have free speech or the right to bare arms. #CrapList

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.