LGBT community

carguy86
13 minutes ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

How goes it in the gayosphere?

Very gay, very flamboyent, and very homo

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

13 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

CnvJv27.gif

We’ve got some absolutely monumental plans for that, and month-by-month we iron out more details for it all. We’re going to do so much more than move him out here, believe me ?

I've spoken to a lot of straight people and the number one thing they all say annoys the shit out of them about gay people is that they hit on them and try to convert them to being gay. Basically they don't hate you for being gay they hate you for trying to impose your ways on them, but if your a fag like me and don't do those things non of the straight men had a problem with me at all.

Edit: quoted wrong person too lazy to fix it.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 hour ago, mrzoltowski said:

I will leave this here:

monty python is the best!

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

57 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

I've spoken to a lot of straight people and the number one thing they all say annoys the shit out of them about gay people is that they hit on them and try to convert them to being gay. Basically they don't hate you for being gay they hate you for trying to impose your ways on them, but if your a fag like me and don't do those things non of the straight men had a problem with me at all.

Edit: quoted wrong person too lazy to fix it.

That sounds like straight people propaganda and fear. 

You cant catch gay
You cant be converted to gay

You cant get buttfucked by just being around a gay person

Its like saying gay men hate straight women who hit on them or try to "convert them".

Some gay men can be a bit over the top, especially when alcohol is involved I admit but it's harmless.

Your world seems so alien to me. 

15 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

That sounds like straight people propaganda and fear. 

You cant catch gay
You cant be converted to gay

You cant get buttfucked by just being around a gay person

Its like saying gay men hate straight women who hit on them or try to "convert them".

Some gay men can be a bit over the top, especially when alcohol is involved I admit but it's harmless.

Your world seems so alien to me. 

Not at all. What they mean by convert is when a gay dude hits on them and says to "try it" even after they told them multiple times no. It annoys straight men hence why they hate annoying gay people but not non annoying gay people like me and others who don't do that. Women should also stop doing it it's annoying. Meh most women annoy me regardless so I tend to avoid them anyway.

4 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Not at all. What they mean by convert is when a gay dude hits on them and says to "try it" even after they told them multiple times no. It annoys straight men hence why they hate annoying gay people but not non annoying gay people like me and others who don't do that. Women should also stop doing it it's annoying. Meh most women annoy me regardless so I tend to avoid them anyway.

The irony, is your straight men probably do it to women who are not in the slightest interested all the time and think its acceptable :) You and your friends seem to narrowly focus on the human condition. Why dont you sruvey them on how many times a woman has told them no but they persist.

3 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

The irony, is your straight men probably do it to women who are not in the slightest interested all the time and think its acceptable :) You and your friends seem to narrowly focus on the human condition. Why dont you sruvey them on how many times a woman has told them no but they persist.

Being rejected by a women who's into men isn't the same as a gay guy repeatedly trying to fuck a straight dude who repeatedly tells them no. There's no shame in asking however when some does it repeatedly it's annoying as hell. Combine that with the campyness and it's no surprise why straight men don't enjoy the company of campy annoying gay people. Honestly I'm not friends with douche bags if a women said no they'd just talk to a different women and not waste another breath on them. Women don't hate men like that they hate the annoying creepy ones that repeatedly hit on them. Not saying the situation is exclusive to just one gender/sexual orientation was just talking about one specific scinario. I'm fully aware of how other genders/sexualities can be annoyed and hate a certain type of person from insert gender/sexuality here.

I stay away from the campy queens .... drama drama drama ... used to be a club bunny and they do tend to hunt in packs like hyenas ... best to be avoided. Same for butch lesbians lol ... i run from them.. If you quantify my point, is that someone can annoy someone whatever their sexuality is but that doesnt mean it applies to everyone. And I hope your friends have enough blood pumping though their brains to acknowledge that.

So some guy I know was watching me as I was doing my AutoCAD work, and was joking with me. The dimensions of a hallway were different between our drawings and it was preventing me from putting a door to a closet where it needed to be. He said I needed to figure out how to put a door in so I could come out of the closet. He's straight and was only joking, but I said "Too late, I've already come out."  Needless to say he shut up about it. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

1 minute ago, Jamiec1130 said:

So some guy I know was watching me as I was doing my AutoCAD work, and was joking with me. The dimensions of a hallway were different between our drawings and it was preventing me from putting a door to a closet where it needed to be. He said I needed to figure out how to put a door in so I could come out of the closet. He's straight and was only joking, but I said "Too late, I've already come out."  Needless to say he shut up about it. 

lol

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

lol

It was funny. He just started stammering and couldn't say anything. 

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

My co worker, who was a mans man offered a threesome to me with him and his his girlfriend once ... he couldn't remember it the next day ... every-time i saw him I laughed internally. To this day I suspect he remembered it but never spoke of it again .. Hahaha

3 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

My co worker, who was a mans man offered a threesome to me with him and his his girlfriend once ... he couldn't remember it the next day ... every-time i saw him I laughed internally. To this day I suspect he remembered it but never spoke of it again .. Hahaha

That's hilarious! I love laughing internally at people!

Just now, Jamiec1130 said:

That's hilarious! 

Or the time where a guy asked me for advice on how to convince his girlfriend to let him ...... um ... use her rear entrance ... he said and I quote .. "Dont you guys know about this stuff? How do you get men to bend over for you?"

I laughed so hard I nearly fell over.   

I did give him advice though haha

5 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Or the time where a guy asked me for advice on how to convince his girlfriend to let him ...... um ... use her rear entrance ... he said and I quote .. "Dont you guys know about this stuff? How do you get men to bend over for you?"

I laughed so hard I nearly fell over.   

I did give him advice though haha

That's too funny! If you have a girlfriend, chances are you know what to do. But why ask the gay guy? That had to be awkward. 

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

That's too funny! If you have a girlfriend, chances are you know what to do. But why ask the gay guy? That had to be awkward. 

Maybe he wasn't sure how to approach her about it. I said to him, if you expect her to let you to stick anything down there, tell her that you dont mind having something stuck up yours too ... he said "Fair point"

I said to him, if you expect her to let you to stick anything down there, tell her that you dont mind having something stuck up yours too ... he said "Fair point"

Ha ha ha. If I said that I'd be instantly punched in the face. 

3 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

Ha ha ha. If I said that I'd be instantly punched in the face. 

I find British men to be a bit more open minded.

I find British men to be a bit more open minded.

Ha. If people even assume you're gay or something similar here, they instantly banish you, unless you're lucky like I was. 

Anyways I guess what I think I might do tomorrow is open a secondary checking account to my US Bank Student account but with BMO Harris.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

21 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

I have a teddy bear called Theodore (Theo or Cookie Bear for short) ... Yes I anthropomorphise him ... I dont care, hes my friend!

Verging on some lines here ;) (Nothing to do with rules xP)

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Verging on some lines here ;) (Nothing to do with rules xP)

Oh no did I do something wrong?