LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Are you feeding them well? Have you given them toys

God the two of them together weigh more than my dog, and they keep stealing shit from my room to play with, so yes and yes

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

God the two of them together weigh more than my dog, and they keep stealing shit from my room to play with, so yes and yes

I always thought cats are easier because you don't have to clean them all the time unlike dogs which I think needs to have a bath every other day

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

I always thought cats are easier because you don't have to clean them all the time unlike dogs which I think needs to have a bath every other day

If I tried to clean them, they would probably murder me

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

If I tried to clean them, they would probably murder me

xD 

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Mine would NOT let me do that. They are strong little bastards and will rip my arms apart if I tried to do that

Aren't they cute? :x

5c3831ecb10703cbdca9e5abadd9b33d.jpg

Cat_Janna.jpg

Russian_blue_head_sm.jpg

4 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

dogs which I think needs to have a bath every other day

We only bath our boxer every 4 months like not even, or if he's gotten into some mud or dirty water like one time when he decided to jump into the Mississippi river, down stream from a dam on the river. The current wasn't enough to take him anywhere but it did almost go to the top of his back and he's not short by any means so we did have a wet pupper.

And if we think he might've gotten fleas which happened once but that was as simple as bathing him in a flea and tick dog shampoo.

Not sure on the care of dogs with more fur since we've had our old pupper for about 7 years we've had him since he was like 8 or 10 weeks old. So ye...

I wouldn't mind getting a Bernese Mountain Dog. Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs would be more similar to a boxer but idk the lack of fur makes them look weird in comparison.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 minutes ago, RooR said:

The only one who won't do me dirty haha

IMG_0557.JPG

How old is she? 

47 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Not sure on the care of dogs with more fur since we've had our old pupper for about 7 years we've had him since he was like 8 or 10 weeks old. So ye...

My choice for dog breeds are either Golden Retriever (most friendly and easiest to take care according to my ex), Siberian Husky, or Alaskan Malamute but that one is too big and I need a big lawn. 

3 minutes ago, RooR said:

@hey_yo_

She's a little over 2 1/2 :)

Nice! 

I had a cat once. She was a grumpy thing aty times, though I suppose putting her in a clothes drawer doesn't help my case.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

13 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

I had a cat once. She was a grumpy thing aty times, though I suppose putting her in a clothes drawer doesn't help my case.

My mother's cat is very kind and she purrs and loves to go around my feet. The downside is that she's kinda whore.

3 hours ago, wcreek said:

We only bath our boxer every 4 months like not even, or if he's gotten into some mud or dirty water like one time when he decided to jump into the Mississippi river, down stream from a dam on the river. The current wasn't enough to take him anywhere but it did almost go to the top of his back and he's not short by any means so we did have a wet pupper.

And if we think he might've gotten fleas which happened once but that was as simple as bathing him in a flea and tick dog shampoo.

I wouldn't mind getting a Bernese Mountain Dog. Greater Swiss Mountain Dogs would be more similar to a boxer but idk the lack of fur makes them look weird in comparison.

We've had two Bernese mountain dogs. Great fluffy lap dogs. Don't shed too much either.

Just need to watch out for hereditary diseases and hip problems. And get one from a good breeder. 

The puppies are dangerously adorable

26583797_269fe3d4d3.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

28 minutes ago, techswede said:

We've had two Bernese mountain dogs. Great fluffy lap dogs. Don't shed too much either.

Just need to watch out for hereditary diseases and hip problems. And get one from a good breeder. 

The puppies are dangerously adorable

26583797_269fe3d4d3.jpg

How I wish LTT has a love button to click just like in Facebook whenever I see a photo of a cute puppy. :x

592a9c6ea5379_Screenshot(118).png.78cbfcc1415803765e5b310a2492b4e4.png

A Reality Check: "Dating nowadays whether it's homo or hetero, kinda feels like PC Master Race."

Something I realized after watching an old TV show and reflecting on the past. -_-

I am almost finished (2 Chapters and the epilogue to go) Uncovered (4th book in the Out of Position series), and I am trying to work out what will happen in the 5th book. I can already work out where I am going to cry, I just don't know when it will happen in the book.

My doggo :3

Snapchat-676077018.thumb.jpg.4281321a3e8d80e26d5d197fcef10572.jpg

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Anybody watching the American Ninja Warrior? 

Just now, Nicholatian said:

You should name your future pet Khasekhemwy from the second dynasty.

I prefer two syllables for pet names so it's easier. I can't even pronounce that German or Russian name properly. ?

I'm a firm believer in that the pets you have shouldn't be named before you known them for a week, otherwise you don't know them well enough, also it helps you choose names that are not stereotypical pet names most of the times, but then neither Skylake or Ryzen is that. ^^

1 minute ago, Zorbeltuss said:

but then neither Skylake or Ryzen is that. ^^

I hope my future pets won't fight if I named them Ryzen or Skylake ?