LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Yup

True.

I'm not going to lie though there are certain things I think everyone should be covered for just the cost to everyone is too great. Then there are the people that want free birth control and abortions then complain that men have a right to talk about something that they would be forced to pay for. This is another reason why I don't support universal healthcare and being forced to pay for what other people want but might not really need. I'm a firm mind that unless there is a medical reason outside the normal things that happen when you get a period you don't need birth control pills. You WANT birth control pills. As for the no baby stuff I'd suggest buying a condom or simply not playing the sideways mombojombo. As for abortions I don't think it's fair to force tax payers some of who have religious beliefs against it or just in general to pay for your abortion. As well as it not being allowed after a certain amount of months of development. (Believe it was 3 months) these are just my opinions take them with a grain of salt and don't take them personal as I don't take your beliefs person and always encourage a calm discussion!

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

1 minute ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

I'm not going to lie though there are certain things I think everyone should be covered for just the cost to everyone is too great. Then there are the people that want free birth control and abortions then complain that men have a right to talk about something that they would be forced to pay for. This is another reason why I don't support universal healthcare and being forced to pay for what other people want but might not really need. I'm a firm mind that unless there is a medical reason outside the normal things that happen when you get a period you don't need birth control pills. You WANT birth control pills. As for the no baby stuff I'd suggest buying a condom or simply not playing the sideways mombojombo. As for abortions I don't think it's fair to force tax payers some of who have religious beliefs against it or just in general to pay for your abortion. As well as it not being allowed after a certain amount of months of development. (Believe it was 3 months) these are just my opinions take them with a grain of salt and don't take them personal as I don't take your beliefs person and always encourage a calm discussion!

lol yeah, I'm agreeing with you. Others may not.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

lol yeah, I'm agreeing with you. Others may not.

There's a few in here that argue healthcare is a right. However Noble that notion is it brings about too many negetives for it to be worth it to me. An as someone who needs medication every other week in order to not die due to a illness I still have a libertarian view on healthcare. It's why I supported the ACA. I don't want handouts but I do want it to still be affordable for me to get the medicine I need. If not free healthcare I would argue we need to make it more affordable for those who want it not make it free all together. Doesn't help my medication costs 500 usd per thing. If I was in Canada I'd have to go through being put on a counsel to decide if they'll even treat what I have. Screw that lol. Part of me wants to say 5% tax raise to cover people like me who have stuff that's not of their own doing but I just don't believe in it and if I did need it and didn't have health coverage I'd be covered under Medicaid anyway.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

46 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

If I was in Canada I'd have to go through being put on a counsel to decide if they'll even treat what I have.

[citation needed]

"Elective" things like bariatric surgery, sex reassignment, or in-vitro fertilisation are covered; seriously doubt your condition wouldn't be covered if it's life / health threatening.

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Well today's meetup/date/whatever went great :D

She's so friendly :)

Also got her "old" PC parts, wasn't expecting a friggin 4th gen i3, this will make a perfect 3D printing PC. I was going to use a core2duo...

Anyway we talked about cats plenty, and how mine eat cardboard. And sure enough, as soon as I got home...

IMG_20170527_024434.thumb.jpg.e1f6be6aca76596701f5246dc04c72bd.jpg

My computer hates dealing with RAW files :( 

All I want to do is look at the photos I took yesterday on a slightly larger screen :( 

4 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

[citation needed]

"Elective" things like bariatric surgery, sex reassignment, or in-vitro fertilisation are covered; seriously doubt your condition wouldn't be covered if it's life / health threatening.

Burden of proof to prove that what I said only applies to elective surgery is on you not my friend. If you really want a link then here.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/death-panels-are-grim-reality-in-canada/

This applies to people suffering with cancer as well.

27 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Burden of proof to prove that what I said only applies to elective surgery is on you not my friend. If you really want a link then here.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/death-panels-are-grim-reality-in-canada/

This applies to people suffering with cancer as well.

I said that your condition would be covered in Canada, by pointing out that even elective stuff is covered here.

Please find a reliable source, that's an amateur Trump mouthpiece. The whole Sarah Palin death panels thing has been thoroughly debunked.

The only thing I'm going to give you is that we don't fund expensive and experimental treatments that don't justify their cost. 

And I don't see why it's wrong to unplug someone who's been technically dead for years. Even in the U.S. healthcare has an opportunity cost... 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

1 minute ago, Raskolnikov said:

Sarah Palin

Sorry but I can't help it xD

59296d3b51650_giphy(4).gif.50a4f1ec15dd967cc8075b1542917610.gif59296d30655b7_giphy(5).gif.f7405fc1efbaf794e38f4be0ac56e30a.gif

I gotta say, Tina Fey is good on what she does best.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

20 minutes ago, Raskolnikov said:

I said that your condition would be covered in Canada, by pointing out that even elective stuff is covered here.

Please find a reliable source, that's an amateur Trump mouthpiece. The whole Sarah Palin death panels thing has been thoroughly debunked.

The only thing I'm going to give you is that we don't fund expensive and experimental treatments that don't justify their cost. 

And I don't see why it's wrong to unplug someone who's been technically dead for years. Even in the U.S. healthcare has an opportunity cost... 

It applies to people who have cancer and who are just in a coma and not just brain dead. There's a crap ton of sources on this. Google it if you want to know more. It's not my job to do research a second time just for you. Now you claim my points aren't true yet don't have links to prove any of your points. So until then I'll be waiting to see you prove me incorrect. Also another good reason not to have universal health Care why should we be forced to pay for someone's elective surgery that's laughable.

24 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

This thread needs more hugs

<<*hugs*>>

I need pets and a teddy bear. I used to have a big one when I was a kid but then my parents gave it away. :(

9 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Although I'm still a dog person, I think I'm starting to appreciate cats more and more. Help @iamdarkyoshi @ShadowTechXTS ? 

You don't need help this is very very good.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I think im bringing Electro Luminescent wiring back. Just moded my case with it :)

Spoiler

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c6.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c10.jpg

c13.jpg

Edited by TheRandomness
Spoilers ;)

35 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

I think im bringing Electro Luminescent wiring back. Just moded my case with it :)

-snip-

a e s t h e t i c

3 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

Hide contents

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c6.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c10.jpg

c13.jpg

Been thinking about using EL wire on my chevy volt for some reason.

4 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

Hide contents

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

c6.jpg

c8.jpg

c9.jpg

c10.jpg

c13.jpg

So bright you need to wear your sunglasses indoors ;)

7 hours ago, ShadowTechXTS said:

You don't need help this is very very good.

I'm thinking of Siamese. I would like to have Russian Blue or Bengal like the ones Linus have but those are expensive af.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Mine eat carboard

Are you feeding them well? Have you given them toys