LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, MadyTehWolfie said:

Trying to, doubt they can though. Either way most European countries don't let their citizens bare arms and limit their freedom of speech. No amount of maps will change this. These maps also mean very little as the first doesn't even give the criteria for which they measure freedom and the second is only measuring how free it is with political ideologies. In the two biggest things (freedom of speech and right to bare arms) Europe falls short. 

Yes bare arms .. dont get me started on that subject .. anyway, can you show me sources showing most European countries have a limited freedom of speech?

5 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Yes bare arms .. dont get me started on that subject .. anyway, can you show me sources showing most European countries have a limited freedom of speech?

https://www.google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/07/europes-freedom-of-speech-fail/amp/

Canada: Freedom of speech in Canada is not absolute; Section 1 of the Charter allows the government to pass laws that limit free expression so long as the limits are reasonable and can be justified in a free and democratic society.[1][2] This can often be the subject of controversy as some feel the conditions for reasonable justification are vague, granting the government an unreasonable amount of control over freedom of speech

http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/ this is a prime example of how the above is true.

Europe: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-19/free-speech-in-europe-isn-t-what-americans-think it's the classic sensor what we don't like it's hate speech and shouldn't be free to say it. Or that's not PC so you can't say it. There's all these examples of how Europe tries to censor or make illegal certain speech. Never mind that fact you can't own a fire arm either in a lot of European countries. This automatically makes them less free then the USA.

Edit: liberals tried making the whole process noun law fly over here but it'll never happen and with good reason too.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

5 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

https://www.google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2016/07/07/europes-freedom-of-speech-fail/amp/

Canada: Freedom of speech in Canada is not absolute; Section 1 of the Charter allows the government to pass laws that limit free expression so long as the limits are reasonable and can be justified in a free and democratic society.[1][2] This can often be the subject of controversy as some feel the conditions for reasonable justification are vague, granting the government an unreasonable amount of control over freedom of speech

http://sds.utoronto.ca/blog/bill-c-16-no-its-not-about-criminalizing-pronoun-misuse/ this is a prime example of how the above is true.

Europe: https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-19/free-speech-in-europe-isn-t-what-americans-think it's the classic sensor what we don't like it's hate speech and shouldn't be free to say it. Or that's not PC so you can't say it. There's all these examples of how Europe tries to censor or make illegal certain speech. Never mind that fact you can't own a fire arm either in a lot of European countries. This automatically makes them less free then the USA. 

Those examples seem to focus on one topic ... religious freedom.

So if we are getting granular... labour/worker laws in the US are less free and more restrictive than EU for example ... 

What about health? Isn't the right to go to a doctor without fearing bankruptcy a human right and part of "freedom" ?

What good is it to allow and protect "GOD HATES FAGS THEY SHOULD ALL BURN" while you can get fired on the spot, below minimum wage and cant afford to go through chemotherapy?

You seem to make a sweeping statement but then show me very specific examples ...

7 hours ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Lol still more free then anywhere else in the world.

What about Somalia? There's no governent or centralized authority to speak of.

Laws are but mere suggestion.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

Those examples seem to focus on one topic ... religious freedom.

So if we are getting granular... labour/worker laws in the US are less free and more restrictive than EU for example ... 

What about health? Isn't the right to go to a doctor without fearing bankruptcy a human right and part of "freedom" ?

What good is it to allow and protect "GOD HATES FAGS THEY SHOULD ALL BURN" while you can get fired on the spot, below minimum wage and cant afford to go through chemotherapy?

You seem to make a sweeping statement but then show me very specific examples ...

You asked for how they limit freedom of speech. This is just one of the ways. You asked me to prove my point and I did, you did not ask me to get information to list every instance of this. My links proved they limited speech when it comes to talking about those two issues. Having a different healthcare plan doesn't make you more free compared to another country as both let you have healthcare and that's not what this is about. Also  because healthcare is more important to you doesn't change the fact that Europe and Canada limit the speech and freedoms of its citizens in the two most important ways speech and the right to bare arms everything else is a non issue compared to these two things as it's the building block of a free society.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

15 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Well true maybe it's like the society of pirates from Uncharted 4, we both know how that ended.... Lol ? spoiler alert?

1 hour ago, mrzoltowski said:

I like bare arms ;)

10 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

american-pride-eagle-land-of-the-free.jp

Not really.

I mean there's a variety of things that you could bring up. But let's say that ISP thing.
At least Minnesota (I believe so far) has had the balls to know that privacy should be a thing and amended the state's senate economic budget bill. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

Not really.

I mean there's a variety of things that you could bring up. But let's say that ISP thing.
At least Minnesota (I believe so far) has had the balls to know that privacy should be a thing and amended the state's senate economic budget bill. 

And it would seem Mark Dayton may have killed the bill that was in. Why do you got to be like that Mark Dayton.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

4 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I support the right to arm bears.

Much better if a gun show looks like this

Spoiler
Spoiler

584df492990c3193b3f9d19eab250f54.jpg.5a901df6f86f16e12736f746a3030399.jpg

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

5 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Much better if a gun show looks like this

Hide contents
  Hide contents

584df492990c3193b3f9d19eab250f54.jpg.5a901df6f86f16e12736f746a3030399.jpg

Honestly that looks gross af... I like scrawny white boiz lol

7 hours ago, Volbet said:

A country I can think off is Saudi Barbaria. While them and ✝ extremists both hate the gays, the worst thing ✝ extremists can do is shame a gay teen into committing suicide thanks to that pesky 1st Amendment whereas extremists in Saudi Barbaria can get away with throwing gays off of buildings. The other one wants a caliphate while the other wants "no separation between church and state".

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Honestly that looks gross af... I like scrawny white boiz lol

I'm more into wolves.

Thanks to @mrzoltowski, I know now the differences between cub, wolf, bear, jock, twink, etc. 

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Without context this looks like a furry thing to say.

All I can think about furry is this 

vulpix.PNG.d078e9293e83e37c49c9405e85a817fd.PNG

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

All I can think about furry is this 

vulpix.PNG.d078e9293e83e37c49c9405e85a817fd.PNG

Because of me, right?

3 minutes ago, Daring said:

Because of me, right?

Yup. I actually have no idea about furries. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

This was my sister’s favourite toy since she was about 3 years old:

3f50b48fff827973dc61505517f79d24.jpg

We got it from a thrift shop in Guyandotte, WV… she had that thing for years, until a teacher at her school decided to take all of her dolls into the garbage disposal because “they were a distraction”. We bought her another one in mint condition later on and mailed them to her, only to get a phone call where she told us we “probably shouldn’t send [her] any more plushies”.

Freedom! lol ... aww poor girl.

I have a teddy bear called Theodore (Theo or Cookie Bear for short) ... Yes I anthropomorphise him ... I dont care, hes my friend!

20 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

I have a teddy bear called Theodore (Theo or Cookie Bear for short) ... Yes I anthropomorphise him ... I dont care, hes my friend!

i never had a teddy bear, the orphanage i lived at didn't allow them :(

sam has one, it's in bed, just sitting there...... staring at us...... planning our demise.....

****SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH IT'S REALLY TERRIBLE*****

Been married to my wife for 3 years now! Yay!

Just now, samiscool51 said:

i never had a teddy bear, the orphanage i lived at didn't allow them :(

sam has one, it's in bed, just sitting there...... staring at us...... planning our demise.....

Awww! Teddy bears protect from monsters ... keep him close!

Sweet-Halloween-Dreams.jpg