LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Scrapyard wars came out like before I got up, so I don't understand your point. 

Well maybe he didn't notice until now, or was busy

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

9 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well maybe he didn't notice until now, or was busy

He doesn't even have floatplane. 

3 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

He doesn't even have floatplane. 

rip

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

32 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Scrapyard Wars

Pft. Floatplane privileges... #allviewersmatter ?

[/s]

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

f I recall correctly, they were forced to do that as part of a court thing, it wasn't just because they wanted to.  It's likely the same would happen if the reverse was ever necessary, in order to maintain what little competition there is left in the marketplace.

It was about patent cross licensing. Microsoft allegedly infringed Apple's patents so Apple licenses their patents to Microsoft in exchange of 700 million dollars and in return, IE should be the default browser in Macs 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

2 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

It was about patent cross licensing. Microsoft allegedly infringed Apple's patents so Apple licenses their patents to Microsoft in exchange of 700 million dollars and in return, IE should be the default browser in Macs 

I thought they had to shore up apple because without that they would have gone bankrupt, so it was like a bailout basically, but it was them that had to do it rather than the government because they had caused the problem with monopolistic business practices 

idk anymore

4 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I don't what I expected as a respons, but I do think I got exacly what I wanted. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Deep chill house is officially the best for UX programming :) *dances*

OMG I'm finally building my first modern gaming PC! I've built many computers before (including this one, but it didn't work because of the PSU) and now I finally have the right power supply to get it done! The case is something special though. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

47 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Deep chill house is officially the best for UX programming :) *dances*

oontz oontz oontz oontz

5 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

OMG I'm finally building my first modern gaming PC! I've built many computers before (including this one, but it didn't work because of the PSU) and now I finally have the right power supply to get it done! The case is something special though. 

Not as special as mine

9 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

YAY! At least you'll be able to add some Crazy RGB Fans to it :)

5 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

True, I will. I need to get this system powered up! It has 3 GPUs! 6 Monitors anyone?

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I did that with one GPU before

These are old, so they only have two outputs per card. 

35 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

What colors should I have them on?

3 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

You can set them to any colour you like, or have a rainbow wave effect :)

6 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Retro apple colours of course

That would match my signature quite well. 

3 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

You can set them to any colour you like, or have a rainbow wave effect :)

I'm new to this RGB stuff so I've yet to figure it all out, but the rainbow thing looks cool. 

On May 13, 2017 at 4:22 PM, hey_yo_ said:

Things that piss me off during concerts:

1. People recording the concert with their smartphones.
  2. People recording the concert with their big ass tablets.
  3. Ticket scalpers

Most of that is people. 

@iamdarkyoshi

What are you up to in Deutschland?