LGBT community

carguy86
5 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Because it's still breast meat. Chicken breast meat is cut from the ribcage of the chicken.

Breast don't just refers to that area. `Breast` is not actually the correct way to refere to mammary glands.

I mean, it really should be "chicken pecs".  The breast would just be a ball of fat :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I want this @iamdarkyoshi, please tell your boss ?. The deposit of $1000 isn't bad either. 

Seriously, how could some people hate Elon Musk? 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I want this @iamdarkyoshi, please tell your boss. The deposit of $1000 isn't bad either. 

I love how there's even Tesla's in GTA V.  Well, of course they don't call them that for legal reasons, but it obviously is:

Coil-Voltic-GTA-5.jpg

Well it looks more like a Lotus to be honest, but it's called "Coil Voltic" :D and in game you can tell it's electric by the sound and driving feel

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I want this @iamdarkyoshi, please tell your boss ?. The deposit of $1000 isn't bad either. 

I'd love to have one of those roofs. And a tesla car. And a powerwall.

6 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

When it comes to burgers: 

Wendy's > McDonald's 

When it comes to fried chicken: 

McDonald's > Wendy's (Wendy's is salty af ?) 

McDonalds also tastes different all around the world. The freshest, least greasy I had was in Austria, the worst ... Canada.

5 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

McDonalds also tastes different all around the world. The freshest, least greasy I had was in Austria, the worst ... Canada.

Still, I still love Wendy's for their burgers and savage tweets ?

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

You monster... that links to a FBE video!

7 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

True this.  McD's is way fresher in Europe and the serving sizes are much more appropriate.

27 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

True this.  McD's is way fresher in Europe and the serving sizes are much more appropriate.

On the one hand I would have expected global consistency, but on the other, it makes sense they would have to do this or no one would eat there

18 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

On the one hand I would have expected global consistency, but on the other, it makes sense they would have to do this or no one would eat there

Also because of EU regulations, they have to use as much local ingredients as possible. 

The big macs in Austria were amazing, The buns were super fresh (soft inside and nice and crispy on the outside) Lettuce was super crunchy and the meat seemed to have a lot more flavour to it. There was no greasy aftertaste. 

Just now, mrzoltowski said:

Also because of EU regulations, they have to use as much local ingredients as possible. 

The big macs in Austria were amazing, The buns were super fresh (soft inside and nice and crispy on the outside) Lettuce was super crunchy and the meat seemed to have a lot more flavour to it. There was no greasy aftertaste. 

Ah, that's the trick, they're being forced to use actual food to make them xD 

Mind you the best "local burger" I had was the Swiss Mac, overlooking Lake Lugano and the alps. 

It had swiss cheese, a big pattie, cheese sauce and was wrapped around a swiss bread bun (the really doughy kind with super crispy top).

I dont know if it was just the mac or the fact that this was the view, but it was delicious.

Image result for lake lugano

On the flipside, KFC and Pizza Hut outside of the US is *nasty*

(not that it's anywhere near good in the US LOL)

17 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

(not that it's anywhere near good in the US LOL)

I find Pizza Hut reprehensible in the UK, its so greasy and the dough is so bad... so so bad ...

I make my own pizza (and my own dough), here is a Chicago Style deep dish I made the other day with BBQ chicken and Chorizo

pizza.jpg

2 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

I find Pizza Hut reprehensible in the UK, its so greasy and the dough is so bad... so so bad ...

I make my own pizza (and my own dough), here is a Chicago Style deep dish I made the other day with BBQ chicken and Chorizo

omg what is that monstrosity!? O.o  That thing must weigh 100 lbs

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

omg what is that monstrosity!? O.o  That thing must weigh 100 lbs

lol its only 10 inch in diameter

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

lol its only 10 inch in diameter

Oh, it looked like it was about that thick and proportionately wide :P 

29 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

All the boys say that to me.

Something something something polish sausage

31 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Oh, it looked like it was about that thick and proportionately wide :P 

Hey got a quick question for you, I'm feeling particularly generous, I have 4 Thermaltake Riing12 RGB 120mm Fans and two controllers that are now useless to me as I went with the NZXT HUE+, they're only 2 months old, and I cant be assed to go through the whole selling it malarkey so id like to give them to some enterprising PC builder who might want RGB fans but cant afford them (its like $100 value), ill even cover shipping within reason .... Do I have to post that in the Buy/Sell part of the forum?

2 minutes ago, mrzoltowski said:

Hey got a quick question for you, I'm feeling particularly generous, I have 4 Thermaltake Riing12 RGB 120mm Fans and two controllers that are now useless to me as I went with the NZXT HUE+, they're only 2 months old, and I cant be assed to go through the whole selling it malarkey so id like to give them to some enterprising PC builder who might want RGB fans but cant afford them (its like $100 value), ill even cover shipping within reason .... Do I have to post that in the Buy/Sell part of the forum?

I think that would make sense, yes.  Just read up on the rules for selling and just follow that, but with no price.

18 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

lol i'm from Canada and I find our Mcdonalds far far superior to that of the US variety

12 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Haha yes! the tweets are great

10 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You monster... that links to a FBE video!

HOW DARE HE!!!!! He must be reformed! To the gulag with him!

9 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

Mind you the best "local burger" I had was the Swiss Mac, overlooking Lake Lugano and the alps. 

It had swiss cheese, a big pattie, cheese sauce and was wrapped around a swiss bread bun (the really doughy kind with super crispy top).

I dont know if it was just the mac or the fact that this was the view, but it was delicious.

Image result for lake lugano

Damn.... I want one now.... Sounds amazing

8 hours ago, mrzoltowski said:

pizza.jpg

What in tarnation is that horror?!!! Its huge and ugly!!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

8 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

I approve of this message. KFC in the Philippines is meh. Gravy is bland and tastes like watered down soup. Fried Chicken is also salty. Pizza Hut is also meh. Crust is quite inconsistent and I don't think they know the definition of thin crust, at least in my vicinity.

16 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Haha yes! the tweets are great

The directions to the nearest McDonald's is Wendy"s

I just left a concert with a shit ton of drunk people, more than I've seen before. But the concert itself was great. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2