LGBT community

carguy86
4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I guess Windows Phone is truly dead. Microsoft just used an iPhone in their ads. 

But they showcased a Windows Phone on stage at Build! Windows Phone is alive and well!!!!!!11

6 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I guess Windows Phone is truly dead. Microsoft just used an iPhone in their ads. 

OMFG IT IS TOO! xD I never would have guessed... I could see them using an android phone but ... wow

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

But they showcased a Windows Phone on stage at Build! Windows Phone is alive and well!!!!!!11

Really? Good for the ten people who'll buy a new Windows Phone ? 

8 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

OMFG IT IS TOO! xD I never would have guessed... I could see them using an android phone but ... wow

I think I'm seeing a little bit of strategy here from Microsoft here but I don't think they'll make a significant dent on the current iOS/Android duopoly at the moment. Using one as a daily driver is just too much of a compromise. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Using one as a daily driver is just too much of a compromise. 

One what?  A Windows phone?  U WOT M8 I'll quote your head with a rock!

xD /s

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I think I'm seeing a little bit of strategy here from Microsoft here but I don't think they'll make a significant dent on the current iOS/Android duopoly at the moment. Using one as a daily driver is just too much of a compromise. 

Well, their mobile strategy has changed. It's now about making iOS and Android better.

5 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

?

I tried hunting for wolves at a gay bar once, they're scarce. ?

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

One what?  A Windows phone?  U WOT M8 I'll quote your head with a rock!

xD /s

Those two people in the forum (one of them has a green badge too) who loves all things Microsoft can suck it "big league" ?

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Well, their mobile strategy has changed. It's now about making iOS and Android better.

So much words wasted when they had a funeral parody of burying the iPhone 4 and Blackberry back in 2010. Now Windows Phone is truly a platform on palliative/hospice care. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Those two people in the forum (one of them has a green badge too) who loves all things Microsoft can suck it "big league" ?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Meh, still better than using iOS

When it comes to burgers: 

Wendy's > McDonald's 

When it comes to fried chicken: 

McDonald's > Wendy's (Wendy's is salty af ?) 

8 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

When it comes to burgers: 

Wendy's > McDonald's 

When it comes to fried chicken: 

McDonald's > Wendy's (Wendy's is salty af ?) 

I had a "Baconator" once and couldn't finish it, it was so greasy and gross ?

I'm not sure I can recall another time in my life that has happened with food.

Not to say I'd advise eating at or entering a 1 km radius vicinity of mcdonalds, but still...

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

I had a "Baconator" once and couldn't finish it, it was so greasy and gross ?

I'm not sure I can recall another time in my life that has happened with food.

Not to say I'd advise eating at or entering a 1 km radius vicinity of mcdonalds, but still...

What? I like Baconator especially the one with mushrooms. Though I'd pick Burger King (especially whopper with three cheese) over McDonald's and Wendy's. 

Burger King > Wendy's > McDonald's when it comes to burgers 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

What? I like Baconator especially the one with mushrooms. Though I'd pick Burger King (especially whopper with three cheese) over McDonald's and Wendy's. 

What about A&W?

23 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I'm just kinda here to shitpost now I guess. 

The head completely disconnects in a few frames

1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

What about A&W?

Haven't had one. There's none in my area. Is it good? 

But I already had Tim Hortons, it's good kinda like Krispy Kreme ?

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Haven't had one. There's none in my area. Is it good? 

But I already had Tim Hortons, it's good kinda like Krispy Kreme ?

I like them personally but as with everything, others might disagree

What about A&W?

Love A&W <3 Soooo good :) Wendys is somewhere up there on my list as well

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

Burger King and Wendy's are good, really the only burger I'd get from McD would be the Quarter Pounder.

What about A&W?

eh never really had A&W except maybe when I was younger and when there were more of them and when they were paired with Long John Silvers

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 hour ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Love A&W <3 Soooo good :) Wendys is somewhere up there on my list as well

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Burger King and Wendy's are good, really the only burger I'd get from McD would be the Quarter Pounder.

Just don't have fried chicken from Wendy's. It's so salty ?

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Just don't have fried chicken from Wendy's. It's so salty ?

I had breaded chicken strips from them (maybe this is what you had, maybe not, idk can't remember) and I thought they were quite good

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

I had breaded chicken strips from them (maybe this is what you had, maybe not, idk can't remember) and I thought they were quite good

What i ate are two pieces of fried chicken (thigh and breast part). It was salty that I didn't even dipped into the gravy. 

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

What i ate are two pieces of fried chicken (thigh and breast part). It was salty that I didn't even dipped into the gravy. 

oh, yeah that is different

I want to ask you guys, why are chicken breasts called "breasts" when there are no nipples? 

11 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I want to ask you guys, why are chicken breasts called "breasts" when there are no nipples? 

Because it's still breast meat. Chicken breast meat is cut from the ribcage of the chicken.

Breast don't just refers to that area. `Breast` is not actually the correct way to refere to mammary glands.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes