LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

Troll bait huh....... I'll give you guys one xD Just because you cut off a penis, you don't change the sex from male to female. Artificially made vaginas are really shitty and don't even perform any function without ovaries o.O No amount of dressing up or hormone therapy is gonna change your sex. You can identify as a male or female, but your sex is what you were born with. For almost everybody ( excluding extremely rare cases of disorders ), you're gonna have XX chromosomes ( female sex ) or XY chromosomes ( male sex ) in every cell of your body ( except for reproductive cells of and stem cells of course ) ...... Was it inflamatory enough ? 

Thank you for proving the point that I was trying to make about you the other day.

I think we need to hug this discussion out.

Are there any gay non-teen males in this thread by chance?

Troll bait huh....... I'll give you guys one xD Just because you cut off a penis, you don't change the sex from male to female. Artificially made vaginas are really shitty and don't even perform any function without ovaries o.O No amount of dressing up or hormone therapy is gonna change your sex. You can identify as a male or female, but your sex is what you were born with. For almost everybody ( excluding extremely rare cases of disorders ), you're gonna have XX chromosomes ( female sex ) or XY chromosomes ( male sex ) in every cell of your body ( except for reproductive cells of and stem cells of course ) ...... Was it inflamatory enough ? 

How ungraceful of you, we just tryin to chill.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

What happened :(

turned the computer on, it did something like this:

8861019.jpg

And now it doesn't even turn on anymore. Might bee something else, I don't know.

I'm so putting this off. Not in the mood. 

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Thank you for proving the point that I was trying to make about you the other day.

Well biologically speaking, you're still always going to be what you were born. Your identity may differ and that's alright. Now his wording, yes that's a little well you know.

There's no changing biology yet.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Well biologically speaking, you're still always going to be what you were born. Your identity may differ and that's alright. Now his wording, yes that's a little well you know.

I'm pretty sure trans people are aware of that. Treating them like they're in some sort of delusional quest to change their chromosomes doesn't help anyone.

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

But I will add, that identity is how you're viewed and want to be viewed as. So that should count for more for most cases.

2 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

I'm a very crude and inconsiderate person with very little empathy. I also happen to be emotionally detached and very thick skinned, so I can say a lot of things...

Anyone else want to cry about 'identity politics' or can we just agree that this guy is just an asshole invading the LGBT thread?

Just now, Niemand said:

I'm pretty sure trans people are aware of that. Treating them like they're in some sort of delusional quest to change their chromosomes doesn't help anyone.

True and I did add a bit more to what I was saying.

I wasn't agreeing with that part of his statement.

4 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Holy shit o.O The same thing happened to me..... My HD 7850 died like this. Did you check the rig with some other monitor ?

Not yet.

8 hours ago, Energycore said:

Time to stop taking them seriously then

It's hard not to..

8 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

It's either a 1070 or a 1080. 

Ok.  Thank you.    What brand of card though?  (ASUS, EVGA, other)

10 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Keyword being "yet".    Science can do some awesome stuff already.  Who knows what might be accomplished in the future?

7 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Anyone else want to cry about 'identity politics' or can we just agree that this guy is just an asshole invading the LGBT thread?

If he's bothering you then just ignore him.  It's not worth stressing over people (at least online ones) that you have problems with.  

Focus on people that you enjoy talking to and life will be happier for you.  ?

29 minutes ago, Kumaresh said:

Looks like someone paid attention in biology class

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h

13 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Asus. 

Nice.   They're one of the better brands for the 10 series (I hope that's right to call them that since I keep doing it. lol) correct?

Much confused o.O I think that reference flew right over my head......

which image

On 11/01/2017 at 4:14 PM, Kumaresh said:

The first one

Cedric was trying to get it on with Harry in the bath, but Harry thought it was only about the Goblet of Fire because Harry's clueless like that.

This guy sitting in front of me in this class has a fucked up screen on his Mac and I'm sitting here wondering how he can even use his computer like that.

7 minutes ago, Daring said:

This guy sitting in front of me in this class has a fucked up screen on his Mac and I'm sitting here wondering how he can even use his computer like that.

sometimes you get crafty when you have to work with whatcha got

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

sometimes you get crafty when you have to work with whatcha got

I'd get that shit repaired ASAP if that were me.

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I would too.

If only I had a source of income.

Or you could be me with a weak source of income and too cheap to do that if something like that were to happen.