LGBT community

carguy86
3 minutes ago, Daring said:

It's supposed to be like a battery. It's Bug/Electric.

wut 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

1 minute ago, KingCry said:

wut 

Yes. And then it evolves into a hybrid railgun/stag beetle, Vikavolt.

Just now, Daring said:

Yes. And then it evolves into a hybrid railgun/stag beetle, Vikavolt.

that sounds like one of the NOPE bugs

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

1 minute ago, KingCry said:

that sounds like one of the NOPE bugs

738Vikavolt.png

That's Vikavolt.

*Has powerful desktop with nothing to do*

*decides to use Atom tablet for 3D work*

#logic

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

e76.png

It's supposed to be like a battery. It's Bug/Electric.

That Ninetails. I still like my Glaceon though. It's massive Sp. Atk stat is pretty godly, and STAB Ice Beam is a veritable pseudo killer, provided it even lives long enough to do so. 

That bug thing though, I'll pass. I do like Lycanroc though. A fast, powerful rock type can damage a lot of things in addition to a great model to boot. The werewolf one, however, I can't imagine being very useful online as it loses speed for defense, and appearence-wise, looks quite out of place. (the aggressive factor stand out). 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

4 hours ago, ShepBook said:

I'm straight, but I'm an LGBTQ ally. ^_^

Thanks. Which reminded me of something when I opened my Instagram and it suggested Dennis's stories. Thanks Dennis. 

?️‍???

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I played Akiba's Trip for 4hrs just to unlock the crossdressing in one of the side quests.  More like Akiba's Trap, amirite? :V

Now how do I get my character into a 'Good Ending' with one of the male characters?  Nwa ha ha ha ha. :3

20170114223308_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

I played Akiba's Trip for 4hrs just to unlock the crossdressing in one of the side quests.  More like Akiba's Trap, amirite? :V

Now how do I get my character into a 'Good Ending' with one of the male characters?  Nwa ha ha ha ha. :3

20170114223308_1.jpg

That game really wasn't meant to be played at 3840x2160, was it.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

That game really wasn't meant to be played at 3840x2160, was it.

It's a PlayStation Vita game, ported to PS4 and PC, then given a bit of a hex edit of the config program to allow a resolution higher than 1920x1200. :)

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

It's a PlayStation Vita game, ported to PS4 and PC, then given a bit of a hex edit of the config program to allow a resolution higher than 1920x1200. :)

that explains a lot, actually

funny enough I would've assumed it was a ps vita game

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Thanks. Which reminded me of something when I opened my Instagram and it suggested Dennis's stories. Thanks Dennis. 

?️‍???

Chinese Taipei.

Did I read "denny is hung"?

8 minutes ago, Niemand said:

Did I read "denny is hung"?

It's suppose to be Dennis is Hung I believe

1 minute ago, Niemand said:

Happy Birthday @wcreek

Thanks

1 minute ago, Niemand said:

I would give you something, but you already have a boyfriend, and they say all you need is love.

Lol, I think that's an important thing. If I end up not getting to whole car thing by next year, it's fortunate a flight down to Alabama isn't that expensive though getting around will suck, I suppose that's what Uber or literally any taxi service is for right? I wonder why it is Uber never bothers with getting the ability to pick up/drop off from airports, is it a driver thing or is it a permit the company needs because if it's just a company wide thing then I don't see why they don't do that. Maybe the individual driver needs to be granted permission to do taxi service to and from airports.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

10 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I suppose that's what Uber or literally any taxi service is for right?

I also wonder how taxi service and car rentals in the future will end up becoming with the inevitable replacement of human drivers with AI and how the law and the companies will change when it becomes more of a reality. I think we'll see more of those Car2go places that a fleet of autonomous cars that could like bring you to say an airport and if their "home" wasn't at that airport the car could return itself to its "home" and maybe further, something like that charging arm Tesla was working on would be able to replenish the car for the next person. I guess a future like that would be pretty neat. I don't know if that'd replace taxis though, perhaps the replacement for taxis would just be a similar thing but less long term I guess.

The thing about how I wonder how companies and maybe even governments may react to something like that happening is whether there'll still be that 23 to 25 year old age requirement for car rentals. If there is no human driver and capability for human input in regards to the driving of the vehicle outside of the destinations does there still need to be a licensed driver and does that driver have be over the current age of around 23 to 25 years old? Or might it be brought down to 18 perhaps?

1 hour ago, wcreek said:

Thanks

Lol, I think that's an important thing. If I end up not getting to whole car thing by next year, it's fortunate a flight down to Alabama isn't that expensive though getting around will suck, I suppose that's what Uber or literally any taxi service is for right? I wonder why it is Uber never bothers with getting the ability to pick up/drop off from airports, is it a driver thing or is it a permit the company needs because if it's just a company wide thing then I don't see why they don't do that. Maybe the individual driver needs to be granted permission to do taxi service to and from airports.

Are you staying at his place? If not, I highly recommend using Airbnb (for iOS and Android) which can be cheaper than renting a hotel room. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

6 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Are you staying at his place? If not, I highly recommend using Airbnb (for iOS and Android) which can be cheaper than renting a hotel room. 

No I would stay in a hotel, or I suppose airbnb. I suppose renting a house would allow for more privacy, if you know what I mean ;) 

tumblr_noknpbUBY61s4cvdqo1_500.gif

1 minute ago, chrisholland03 said:

I'm gay and laughing because I've read the last 80 pages of this thread and barely know what's going on LOL

This train has never had a rail in its life. 

8 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

This train has never had a rail in its life. 

yeah .. thats a reason why im here so rarely .... 

plus not enough girls on here :/ 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

12 hours ago, wcreek said:

kek

12 hours ago, wcreek said:

that 23 to 25 year old age requirement for car rentals.

Is this for real? If so, those weird age requirements make zero sense. So a 16 y-o can be in control of a potentially deadly machine such as a car, but they can't rent it?

I don't even know how to drive. I don't like cars.