LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Wow, this is the most fabulous build I've ever seen...

Untitled.png

Looks like NCIX Tech Tips has improved since I have unsubscribed. 

19 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Looks like NCIX Tech Tips has improved since I have unsubscribed. 

They got a new camera recently that helped a lot

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

22 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tohV2.png

And I play approximately 7 of them.

Yet you are level 52, math doesn't work.

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

57 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Yet you are level 52, math doesn't work.

Don't ask how much money I spent to get to level 52.

Hint: it could've bought me a half-decent Pyro set, unusual and Pro. KS weapon included.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Don't ask how much money I spent to get to level 52.

Ah money. Wish it grew on trees. :P

Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

On 1/16/2017 at 2:37 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Speaking of Steam things, I know the maturity in this thread is just right for this: :P

1.PNG

I am catching up soon

gamez.png

2 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

What are money made of?

3 minutes ago, ZothOmmog said:

Well, I enjoy my job but I suppose if I could work more and have money grow on trees that'd be nice.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

What are money made of?

Well afaik you mate have weird money, in plastic and smells of Maple syrup.

Yeah some kind of paper so, oh heh. xD

On 2017-01-16 at 9:37 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Speaking of Steam things, I know the maturity in this thread is just right for this: :P

1.PNG

I have under 30 but I don't really take steam seriously unless we are talking about the sauna, then I'm all game.

1 minute ago, Kumaresh said:

So many team fortress 2 players and references here..... What's the big deal with that game ?

If by "so many" you mean me and @wcreek then yes.

It's a really fun free to play game, in which I spent about $450 on.

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

It's a really fun free to play game, in which I spent about $450 on.

This is just so odd. Free game but still spent money in it.

You could buy loads of real stuff for that amount of money in real life.

1 minute ago, ZothOmmog said:

This is just so odd. Free game but still spent money in it.

You could buy loads of real stuff for that amount of money in real life.

I could, but a shitty Pyro unusual and a bunch of Professional Killstreak weapons that would never sell had priority.

lol Team Fortress 2. KingCry and I play the clearly superior Overwatch :3c

3 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I could, but a shitty Pyro unusual and a bunch of Professional Killstreak weapons that would never sell had priority.

Its like csgo skins but somehow even more worthless.

- snip-

1 hour ago, Kumaresh said:

The new COD and BF games played on a competitive level make a lot of sense. CS:GO makes even more sense. But Team fortress 2 and Overwatch seem to value strategy much more than skill in many cases, unlike traditional FPS games which require a lot of skill and a decent amount of strategy. My favourite competitive online FPS so far is titanfall ( waiting to get 2 as well ), where I am a decently good player.

Competitive game for me is cs by far. I like the raw skill, I leave to class building and heavy strat work to casual mmos.

- snip-

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Except unusuals actually look nice.

From my 150ish hours 4ish years ago i dont even remeber the unsusuals and whatever trading

- snip-