XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I want it.. .. so that I can stream more Dying Light with Edzel ... if his wrist ever heals. 

@TechBenchTV

Ex-NCIX Tech Tips Producer.  Linus hates my scripts. 

I'd really like to get into streaming, because I want to stream Shootmania.

I used to stream/record and upload strategy guides. If I won I'd use it to resume that business.

I would start making some tutorial content on things from Mechanical Engineering to InfoTech ones :)

Spanner Monkey/Nerd?

Who would of thought...

I will stream my games with my friends. This is better than any other stuff ive used.

I use OBS on a dayly basis to stream osu! for the world to see. id love to try xplit out before i buy it :) i here it is wonderful.

I had a dream of broadcasting on twitch and getting a sponsorship.

Maybe this can help it become true?

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

so i can stream cs go so i prove i kick my opponents ass every time.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
                                                                                      :o 

I'd use it to stream with some of the cooler features OBS doesn't have. Drawing on the screen with a Wacom could have some interesting uses.

I play and stream Smash events and a copy of Xsplit pro would up my stream game to that of professional level.

I make things, but I can't share them.

i want to be a full time streamer but due to some problem with OBS i am not able to and i have tried the Xsplit trial version from your link and it looks amazing specially it has some great features that i was always looking for :o like i could see the fps and how many people are watching the stream etc ... but the trial version does not let me use some other great features so it would be really awesome if i could get one then i will be streaming LETS PLAY almost everyday ^_^ Thanks

www.youtube.com/SuperRdawg16

I am just starting a youtube channel, and need a good recording software, and I really like XSplit.  I used the hell out of the free trial, and noe that that has expired, i need a full version.  I also want to start streaming, and dont really like OBS.  I would be VERY grateful if I won this.  I have been a long time fan of LTT, and watch every video you release and look forward to every video you release.  Thank you.

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

I would use X split to keep running my twitch account and to capture videos.

I would use it to stream some games my buddies and i play and maybe catch some of the hilarious discussions we have from time to time about games and other things.  Also idk maybe just play games.

I would use this to record my gameplay to YouTube and stream it to my twitch

I'm gonna start streaming League OF Legends for sure with Xsplit broadcaster nad get full advantage of the full version :P

I tried xsplit its awesome ;)
I would use it to stream some game play and or start my own show

If I were to win, I would finally be able to use VCE to stream Team Fortress 2 to my Twitch channel, and record various comedic bits of gameplay across various games.

[witty signature]

I would use it to stream elder scrolls online at 1080p instead of 720 :)

I would use xSplit professional to record gameplays and maybe some streaming.

Streaming and recording WoW and other games:)

It'd be awesome to be able to stream with this software.

I would like to use this application to make pro legit streams yo. I want to be able play my game and let others watch from a far, to set up 8 web cams of different angles of me all at once as I swivel around in a office chair singing Total Eclipse of the Heart, and to be able to get more emotion out of my streaming software (and Playstation 4 of corse). I want to do live readings of SuperWhoLock in my pajamas next to an open fire as I sippy sip my decaf blueberry bubble tea, and set 24 hour streams of cats in boxes for the lonely internet dwellers who don't have cats. I want to have eventful weekly podcasts of my super model friends talking about the hottest gossip while wearing tank tops, to do annual streams of the 'Throwing of the Maldeveloped Hippo Babies' into the webs of Golden Silk Orb Weavers to commemorate the support of my followers, and to drink the blood of cow skulls as I dance in the moonlight speaking the mighty chants of the North Dokata aborigines in real time world wide. I want to use this software for it's true sole purpose, to take over everything and everyone everywhere. Let's hope for the best.