XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I need this for game streaming xD  B) 
"Like a Boss"

I would use xsplit to record my gameplay to my youtube

I want to stream my favorite games. I am starting up my youtube channel soon where I can play all the games I usually play. Xsplit makes it simpler to stream than a software like OBS. Is isn't as confusing and i want to start streaming soon too. Xsplit is a great software to allow me to stream my favorite games is a easy and simple way. The 3-month code also lets me try the software and see if i want to keep on using Xsplit.  :)

I would use the key for streaming games on twitch, I am new to recording videos and I would like to start streaming :D

I would use it to record and stream my titanfall matches for me and my teams mlg page

Id use it in place of OBS that im currently thinking about using. Id like to start doing both recording game plays and streaming as I finally have the equipment and internet to do so now! Plus id like to compare the 3 softwares' against each other for those purposes. Shadowplay, xSplit and OBS seem to be the top contenders for these tasks but id like to run my own tests.

Going to up my streaming game and work on my live commentaries!

best of luck to the other streamers!

I'd use it to stream the working of my music production on twitch ;)

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

I would use it to Twitch both my Xbox games and PC Games professionally!

CPU: Intel i7 4790K Cooler: CM Nepton 140XL Motherboard: Gigabyte G1.Sniper Z97 RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury Red 1866MHz
SSD:
OCZ Arc 100 240GB GPU: MSi R9 390 Gaming 8GB Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) PSU: EVGA GS 650W OS: Windows 10 Pro

Alvie

I have alot of times thought about becoming a YouTuber/Twitch streamer, and sadly one of the problems is the start up fee, which kinda kills it for me, I already have a fantastic microphone (MXL V67G) and really want to begin on streaming various games including IRacing & San Andreas Multiplayer, I've always loved tech and have tried out at reviewing them as well, and it would actually be kinda funny to stream it, while recording it for example YouTube, to show people what happens behind the scenes.

Currently using Nvidias ghost mode to stream on Twitch, hope who ever wins, will do something awesome with it :D

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

Oh man, I always wanted to start a video game live stream just to get my mind off of uni. It has always been a dream of mine to go full time streaming, so I guess that would be how I would use Xsplit if I got a copy! Game on, people :)

I'd stream some Dark Souls 2 or Borderlands 2!

I would use it to stream to twitch (seperated audio is great)

I would love one of these codes as I am looking to get into streaming and also starting a youtube channel. My friend and I have a bet to see who can get the most subscribers in 6 months and this would help.

I'd use xsplit to record and stream games like rs, battlefield, cod zombies, counterstrike, etc.

Thanks xsplit and LTT

One can only hope :3

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

Im using OBS for broadcasting, but Xsplit Premium sounds very nice :)

If I won, I'd begun to stream again after my little break

I would use it to stream games with my friends.

I would personally use it to start a Twitch channel and help me record my gameplays of CS:GO/League of Legends/psx games :D

XSplit! I would use it to stream in Twitch, I've used XSplit in the past but moved to OBS as it seem to have most of the features, except XSplit was a lot easier to use, I would like to give the new XSplit a try and see if it's improved enough to be worth the monthly bill...

:)

I would use this software to stream games and do other live shows.