XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I loved the free version of XSplit Broadcaster. Loved the way it offers all those great flexibility. I'd love to try the Pro version!

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I would use it to stream some of the less popular games on twitch to get them noticed. Less popular games need some love too.

I'll use them to aid my first venture into streaming, maybe do some Let's Plays, or something else.

This would make YouTube so much easier, and I would love to get into Twitch streaming as I feel my viewer base is good enough for a transition! I hope I win!

I will use my key if I win to record lets plays and stream on twitch.

I want this so I can start streaming! and make quality content, hopefully getting more viewers!

If I win, I will be using XSplit to record and stream to twitch with a more complex and professional look.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

I tried the free version, and I feel that the 1080p capabilities of the premium version would be better or archiving.

I would love to be able to do professional grade streams and unleash Xsplit to its full potential than have it in a protected box with the free version.

Well I would use the license for a few things.

1. Steam my own game play!  Games like Cities: Skylines, This War of Mine, BF.

2. Let my daughter stream here Garry's Mod.  She loves it and yes I monitor the stream!

3. I would use it for the This Xbox Life podcast which is a weekly podcast for Xbox.  We stream live on Sunday.

That is just a few things I would do.

bjswick33

looking to improve my recording setup & hopefully stream sometime in the future in my local fighting game scene

and use xsplit projector mode to output the broadcast on the outside monitor on my local gaming shop 

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10998026_1031461170214985_2213395844272528998_n.jpg?oh=5518f054d30ae6dc313c5a2b3ae3b2ff&oe=55AEF0EE&__gda__=1437949886_cf0ab320d9189bacb03a78980d0f082f

using OBS in this setup but kept crashing :v

I would start streaming with my brother and it would be awesome to stream with xsplit, probably would film let's plays too

Hey, let's see if fortune is with me ;)

Yes, pimping up a stream-setup would be a good idea which I may try, but in first place, I would use the license to capture material for educational videos. e-Teaching clips in the educational environment I take part in are just not good enough to give the recipients the feeling of "joyful learning".

So my Answer: E-Lectures

I currently use the free version of xsplit broadcaster to stream on twitch because obs kept not wanting to work properly as in it wouldn't initiate the audio and it wouldn't initiate video and it got really annoying. I would love to be able to get a copy of xsplit broadcaster premium so I can record videos for youtube at the same time while I stream. Thank you for doing this giveaway, and best of luck to everyone that has entered so far. 

I'm currently a streamer who games 7 days/week at twitch.tv/realmufter. I'd use this opportunity to test out the features of XSplit and determine if it works better for me than OBS. I currently stream FPS games (CS:GO, H1Z1,etc) so it's important that the stream looks nice. Motion seems to cause pixelation issues currently, but it could be that I'm simply not partnered yet. Whatever may be the case, I've been eyeing XSplit for a while and this might be the push I needed for the subscribe to finally take place.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Mufter

XSplit is such a great product but had to let license run out. My son is dying to record his minecraft or my WoW.

XSplit is such a great product but had to let license run out. My son is dying to record his minecraft or my WoW.

I would stream LoL, Hearthstone, WoW, Minecraft, and Heroes of the Storm with The Fancy Snarks. :)

I'd use it to improve my youtube channel as well as start using twitch to stream!!! :) it'd really help out :)

I would like to start streaming again, but OBS doesn't change bitrate like XSplit does  :D

I might be psycho.  :huh:

I would us an xplit premium license to stream whenever I'm gaming and occasionally edit some you tube videos together. Basically I just want to try my hand at video content creation.

I have a youtube channel, and a pretty decent sized following on twitter. I just don't have the proper software to put out the quality videos that I want to make for my viewers.  I would use xsplit for youtube videos, and twitch streams if my viewers would want something like that

Hi.

I will be starting up my stream again soon, and a 3month xsplit would help alot. Also doing Let's Plays for youtube.