XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

Use it to make all manner of LP's or streams from my brand new gaming PC, which I built with much help from Linus Tech Tips.

So I have. Reason to use Twitvh

Because he had a hard drive.

Sigh if you must know i'll be using it to show of my naughty bits to horny Japanese people on an adult streaming site for cash (and some gaming :P).

I would use Xsplit premium to upload to twitch at 1080p without a watermark and have a webcam in my streams

• Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core | GIGABYTE GA-X99-UD3P | Crucial 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 | EVGA GeForce GTX 770 2GB Superclocked ACX | Corsair Carbide Series 200R -- WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Sandisk SSD 128GB | Corsair CX 750W | AOC e2250Swdn Black 22" | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) |

I use the free version currently but would love to try out the Premium one to see what kind of a difference it makes and try out some of the recordings for Lets Plays. 

I would use it to capture some videos to use on my channel!

If I got it I would finally stop procrastinating and record my damn game play >.< Internet's not good enough to stream in decent quality. 

I am a big streamer and my channel says it all.

www.youtube.com/hardcoregamer1985

I would use it to start a broadcasting channel with a friend of mine, we have always wanted to give our opinion (we do not think equally) about several national and/or international relevance topics. In addition to my channel, Xsplit would be used by my younger brother for his gaming channel.

I really want to do a 24 hour charity stream! So getting "geared up" would help  ;)

Yeah, right guys? Guys?

I would use it to stream my gaming (Diablo3, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, etc.), currently using OBS for streaming and looking to get into product reviews for the gear that me and my friends have and plan to purchase in the future!

I would use the Xplit premium license to stream my 747 flight deck flights on Twitch. I will have 3 GoPros connected via SDI to a TriCaster Mini.

10407131_1529820317301174_86546184491314

I would very much like to convey my livestream "Legnaplay" with xsplit

To extend the subscription to my XSplit subscription which is the best streaming software on the market!

I would use it to start a Youtube channel about things i am knowledgeable about.  Also I'd use it to stream games for jealous friends.

I would love to get back into streaming on twitch, or just get a better program to continue recording my gameplay... 

I help run a lot of live video screens at local events and having x split premium with the projector mode will allow live video for those who are unable to see the talks but can see one of the many screens, compared to having the camera directly plugged into them.

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

HELLO! Beginner in streaming, and already using XSplit. Great program. Some free months always welcome ;)

I have checked out the free version of XSplit but would really like to see how the Premium package works.

Thanks for the offer to enter!

I would use it to do LetsPlay hearthstone! 

Green Snek - Razer Blade 2017 - i7-7700HQ - 16GB DDR4 RAM - 512GB Samsung PM951 SSD- Dell WD15 Dock for Home Use- 27" Samsung Curved Monitor

It could help, get started.

With XSplit Premium, I'll probably use it to the fullest extent - I have a ton of ideas for live shows, from podcasts to just general gaming. I also may end up using it for recording if it proves to be more versatile than Shadowplay.

I would use XSplit Professional for recording game play of various games. I want to move away from OBS. It's not bad but I want to give this a shot usng the Professional version.

I would use this to finally be able to film some lets plays on my gaming channel. And hopefully stream some tech on my tech channel :-)

Maybe I could finally do those Linux Tutorial videos I've been talking about.  Or just see if anyone wants to hear me yammer on while I play all the new CRPGs coming out!