XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

XSplits new version is still highly unstable...

I have used xSplit in the past and have been interested in the premium version for more scenes for streaming(I stream multiple games).  I also like to use xSplit for recording clips of games, tutorials, walkthrough etc.

i would like to win because i would stream CS GO all of the time and cities skylines 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

I would use that to stream and record my videos more easily

I Would like to use the XSplit premium license it for game/screen recording and to stream games every once in a while, if not often. Maybe in english, so I have an excuse to practice my pronunciation. All of that only if I get selected, of curse. Greetings from Argentina.

I'd love to try out recording software other than  free MSI Afterburner I currently using. :)

I am getting into streaming and would like to get more into X Split since OBS is still glitchy at times.

I stream here and there and i enjoy using XSplit currently but im not sure if i want to pay for it yet, i do plan on streaming a lot more once i get my setup organized better

Yeeeeey a give-away, I love XSPLIT and I hope that I can get the license so I can improve my (Dutch) youtube channel InsideRoelofsGaming

I would record my pc gameplay because my hd pvr 2 is too stupid to record it......

I am an older game and I have decided to start twitch channel geared to this community, so the opportunity to get my hands on XSplit Premium would be most useful.

I would use it for streaming and as I prefer X split to OBS but can't justify buying xsplit as I haz 0 money 

My PC: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MN3YwP

Wish I could afford to do giveaways for you guys, Sorry school doesn't pay me! <3

I would use it to up the quality of my podcast. Curently using obs and when changing scenes things don't go where they should they stay in place of the last one with a different image.

I tend to use xsplit now for University videos and streaming games/graphics :) I'd love to be able to show off my work in more detail to my tutors and viewers if i could. Being a designer i hate bad quality streams/videos and of course... graphics xD

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

I would definitely want to try it out and stream some games with it.

CPU: intel Core i5 4670 @3.4Ghz | GPU: Gigabyte WindForce 4GB GTX 760 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz CL9 DDR3 16GB | MotherBoard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Phoebus | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Black 1TB | PSU: Corsair AX760i 80+ Platinum | CPU cooler: Corsair H100i | Case: CM Storm Stryker |Display: Samsung 22" LED Monitor S22B350T | Audio: Logitech Z623 2.1 Speakers | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom Commander / Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Gamepad: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Webcam: Logitech C920 | 

This would help me be famous...im going to do alot of cool stuff with it 

Stream my podcast while i play League of Legends.... and other games 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

I would give it to the owner of the community I am a part of because he streams alot.

I would use it to record and stream my League of Legends games. I currently make vids from compilations of plays on youtube. Having xsplit pro would make this even easier and better.

I'd use the pro version to stream my pc games and do video podcast.