XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I'd use it to stream my BO2 gameplay to twitch :D

I would use it so I can stream my Starcraft 2 as well as host my own stream show :D

Ah :P, ive used Xsplit in the past but the lack of features (Since i didnt have a paid license) did not help me back then to continue with the broadcasting, especially my connection which got substantially weaker also made have to stop livecasting. Now with it somewhat fixed i believe using Xsplit would be a different experience again from Obs :).

Groomlake Authority

I would like Xsplit license because I am soon getting an core i5 and am planning to start streaming some Dota 2 and maybe CS:GO.

BTW keep it up Luke!

Good luck to you all.

You guys have been doing so many giveaways!!

I don't want to enter since I don't stream, I hope someone deserving wins! Good luck to all!

This^^

If I get chosen tell me  :P

But I don't want to win it  :)

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

WOOOOO I WON WOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOO XPLIT OP!!!!

- Dat Friendly Computer Guy  ^_^

I would use it to stream onto twitch and hopefully be able to record my gameplay for my youtube  channel as its my dream to be successful on youtube 

I would use the xsplit for streaming my computer gaming like I already do. I stream league of legends and world of warcraft already and I also stream myself making WeakAuras for people for free as well.

XSplit trial would allow me and my friends to setup our initial infrastructure for a streaming LAN gaming room we are building. We hope to one day do charitable work with any proceeds we ever make towards children, far away goal, but babysteps of action is always better than never dreaming and trying.

I WANNA STREAM LEAGUE WITH MORE SCENES, ONE FOR EACH CHAMP I PLAY!!!!!!!!

I would use Xsplit  so I could start streaming my World of Warcraft content. From PvP to Raids.

I7 5820k, Asus X99 Sabertooth, 980Ti Classified, 32gb Gskill Ripjaws 4, Corsair Rm1000i, Samsung 950 Pro, Custom Loop Xspc Cpu Block Ek Gpu Block, Windows 10, Define S. Acer Predator XB271HU

i would use it to stream to twitch and to record gameplay

I would use it to broadcast events from my church and school. Much cheaper than buying a fancy video switcher.

I don't stream, but I am looking forward to streaming. I won't stream yet because i haven't got a good internet connection yet. But when I start streaming, hopefully soon, I hope to get a good program to do it :)

i would actually use it to record videos and start a youube channel :)

i would like xsplit Professional version x3 good luck to evry one

Recording would be sweet  B)

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I would stream games with a facecam more often, I don't like how shadowplay's camera is setup :/

If I won on of the codes I would use it for my live streams and finally get away from buggy hell that is obs xD

mk7dPHI.png

I would like to start this thread off by saying THANK YOU to our friends over at XSplit for providing us with the keys for this giveaway! They have been an awesome partner so far in 2015, and we are looking forward to continuing with them through Q2 and hopefully beyond :)

Secondly, I would like to correct a few unfortunate errors in the video, as it was filmed before we had the final details for the giveaway.

Starting with the bad news, there are only 25 codes available for giveaway, not 30. But all is not lost...

The good news is that each code is valid for 3 months of the Premium version of XSplit's software, not 1 as mentioned in the video.

Now, on to how you can win one of these fancy keys...

Post one (1) comment in this thread stating what you would use the Professional version of XSplit's software for if you are selected as a winner. Do you want to step up your streaming game? Record some Let's Plays? Let us know down below...

Winners will be selected by random draw on April 2.

One entry per user. This is a global giveaway.

Thanks to XSplit for supporting the channel, and thanks to every one of you for watching!

I would use this account to record lets plays of games.

i good do with a pro Xsplit account, thanks

I am Jerry, I've started to try streaming with OBS, it's nice and all but I think XSplit would be a better choice for me to use, and I am also a youtuber and been using Shadowplay as my recording software, but that could change if I like XSplit enough, which I have a feeling I will