XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I have been considering streaming recently because I have recently obtained a bandwidth capable of doings so.

I believe that if I get an XSplit broadcaster License it would be a great kickstarter for me to see if streaming is for me.

Animations , Ive been working for a while and i can easily see my self buying this. Mostly to show my friends how i do it and to show some of my teachers what i do and what software i use. 

I'd use it for LPs and streaming games like CSGO or Star Citizen. ;)

I would love to stream without using OBS because its for "poor people" I would use it to stream BF Hardline!

The feature I'd use the most is the projector output, as I can use other streaming software to record a second stream at the same time at different resolution settings.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X, RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) XPG GAMMIX D30 DDR4 3600MHz, MOBO: ASRock X570M, GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 2070 SUPER (Corsair H100x cooling), SSD 1: Corsair Force MP510 240GB, SSD 2: Patriot VPN100 1TB, OS: Windows 10 Professional x64, CASE: Open air test bench

I would love to start doing my streams the pro way. Xsplit would make things easier. They've improved so hard :D

I want to start streaming some time this summer and this would make my job a lot easier  :)

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

If I won I would use the key to use Xsplit to stream for those full 3 months! I currently use OBS so I'd be willing to give it a try :)

I would love to have a Professional account to stream my Hearthstone games in full resolution with fancy effects that are easy to configure.

I would stream lots of Star Citizen content :)!

Firstly, Thanks man!

I am going to start a youtube channel soon, so for me it will be a cherry on cake because my channel is lot more gaming and tech focused. 

I would use this licence to record my gameplays and to stream without limits :)

I am currently starting a YouTube channel and I would use it to record my games I play with friends and also use its convenient facecam features

<p>Wish I could have this already!! : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qTLRjX

I would use it to stream League of legends and upload some gameplay to YouTube.

I would use it for streaming games on Twitch :D

CPU: AMD A10-6800K MB: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-HD2 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX GPU: Radeon HD 4890 PSU: CoolerMaster B500 Case: LC 7025B

MON: Eizo Nanao L568 HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F3 250GB Headphones: Plantronics Gamecom 780 Keyboard: Logitech K120 Mouse: Speedlink SL-6492

This would finally give me the motivation to start a gaming channel. I used to record games using my blackmagic intensity pro for my YouTube channel but due to finances at the time i had to sell it. 

Its cool how you can record and stream with the same software I would use it to record.

I would use my key for streaming to twitch right now i use obs and prefer xsplit but with out a premium account it lacks the features i want  

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

I am streaming for some time now and I had trouble with configuring OBS just the right way I wanted the stream to look, I still didn't solve all of the issues and Xsplit would a really welcome help to make my "perfect" stream dreams reality :D

Thanks

i wanna use xsplit to record and livestream games with my friends :D

Thanks!

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I've been toying around with Xsplit free for a while now and debating on whether or not I should go to a paid sub. I would love to try out some of the features provided by pro and enhance my stream a little bit. Last night I played COD: Black Ops Zombies, such a blast from the past. However I cant stream in 1080 without a watermark yet so even that would be nice. 

Thank for the chance to try it out LMG. You guys are the best!

Me and my girlfreind are planning on starting to stream, I even got a steelseries H and modmic to start partly upon your reccomendation. This would be a bonus to our goal to stream risk of rain and leauge.

I already use free xsplit for streaming on twitch . and i would love to get the full version of it