XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I'll finally be able to stream on twitch and record gameplay for YouTube and/or Vessel c:

I would use xsplit to stream games on twitch and be able to broadcast myself at the same time using my webcam

Hello

I would use it to record and stream gameplay to twitch and youtube (since in last GFE update shadownplay didn't work anymore)

Would love to get in the world of streaming. This would be a great starting point on beginning that!

I hope i win because i will be streaming for a group that i am a admin on with over 4500 people and its about pc news :3

I would use xsplit to grow my twitch and stream more gaming content to the world of gamers and also record some gaming for my yt www.youtube.com/emptygoldencan

Im only 15, so its hard to get a job, i really enjoy streaming but my only limitation is OBS, i have tried XSplit free and it works very well and would help me improve my stream quality as its very limited at the moment :D good day

http://www.twitch.tv/skipnap11 

I would use it to stream my groups DnD games!

I would use it for streaming my various games (mostly Borderlands 2) to Twitch. I already do that, but a full license would improve the quality so much. I would also more than likely record some Lets Plays and put them up on the YouTubes.

I have been trying to do some game streaming for a while now. I play quite a few games and would love to share it to friends and other people. Would love to win! :)

i would use it in my upcoming TY channel :> 

PC Specs: Intel 4930K OC @4.3Ghz + Cooler Master seidon 240m with Noctua fans , running on Asus Rampage Formula IV, 32GB Kingston Beast 2400Mhz, GTX 780ti + GTX 560ti, EVGA 1600W supernova p2, Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB SSD (OS/Windows 8.1) Kingston SSD v300 120GB (games I'm playing) Samsung 830 128GB SSD (video scratch disk) - x1 TOSHIBA SSHD 1TB - x2 Samsung 2TB HDD-WD 2TB+x2 1TB Green- x1 Seagate 1TB, BL RW drive + 5.25" USB 3.0+multi SD reader, ALL in CoolerMaster Cosmos 2. x6 screens.Razer Blackwidow ultimate 2013 , Razer Deathstalker Ultimate , Razer Orbweaver ,Razer Mamba 2012.

Game play recording

Project Cobalt: 

CPU: AMD FX 8370 Motherboard:

Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM: G.Skill Ares 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 2133 GPU:

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Case: NZXT H440 (Blue)

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 256GB +  2x 1TB WD Cavier Blue

PSU: Corsair 750G2 

CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220X

Keyboard: Model M + a lot of others 

Mouse: Logitech G502

Vintage Gaming PC: AMD Athlon T-Bird 800Mhz, Gainward nVidia Ti200 128MB, 512MB Crucial RAM DDR, Compaq ASPEN 2 OEM Board, Soundblaster Live! 5.1, Windows 98SE

I would put more effort into streaming and make my stream look professional just like your WAN show

Me and a bunch of friends do a weekly livestream about tech news and general computer QnA in greek. It would be awesome if we could use the premium version!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

*double post*

Edited by Andrew48

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

I would use it for YouTube channel. I would also live stream with my killer internet speed and PC.

Could use some irony:

OBS is better. ;D

I'd use it for broadcasting on my Twitch channel.

Hey guys ill be so happy if i could get one of those keys :) ill be using it for streaming some games ;) .

Cheers for one of the best channels and ideas for everything that you do  :) ive learned so much from you wish you all the best .

regards: Mario

For streaming to my family out of town

Travis

I would like to use the xsplit to record some walkthroughs and I will upload them on the youtube because this will be my only income because I am facing a very hard time in my life and I wish that you will help me.

Thank you

Well, that's gonna start my posts on that site, as I've been following Linus on YouTube for quite a while now!

Thanks so much for all the work!

Now onto the subject, I'd love to use that to setup my stream and start a whole thing! That'd be so cool :o

Thanks a lot again to the team :)

I would use it for my Twitch channel that I am starting this summer when my new computer rig has been built.

I tried it when I built my new pc that i followed from the reviews from Linustech! :D - OMG it's amazing, but yeah Could do with the XSplit-broadcaster todo some videos :) and I think Define R5 case review as they like the pictures ^_^

Stream eve online and other games 

I've always wanted to do streaming as a hobby, and like my other hobbies, I want to do them right. I feel as though hobbies make a person and enable them a way of expressing themselves as an individual.

I'm currently in the process of buying things such as a background for my room, mic, webcam and even a better gaming rig to accommodate said hobby, and this subscription will help me on my way.