XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I would stream games, duh lol. My birthday is on the 2nd so I would stream games and have a few drinks . Would make for a good gift  ;)

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

trying to start a small network of streamer, Doing lets plays, Easter Eggs and How To videos, this would be a great start i'm in.

I'd Love to have a key :D Free is Great but the 1080p would be nice :D 

http://www.twitch.tv/kajuvra

I would use it to record/edit things like Let's Plays and Highlights. And if that goes well and dandy maybe streaming down the line. :D

If i get the professional version of xsplit i will most definitely start streaming, i will try to learn the program inside out and spend as much time as i can to get a nice way to display everything, might even use that lynda trial to learn the program :D . I will also start doing normal let's plays as i think the fact that i don't have much money at the moment to buy a program this would be a great start for me. It might even start something really big and might kick off a career, though i shouldn't keep my hopes that high yet. 

If i got this program from you guys it would really be the best thing in the world, so i'm really hoping that i have the biggest luck in the world tight now :) .

Id love the chance to get this because iv wanted to start streaming game content for ages, and getting this would be the kick i need to really get serious about it :D

I want to use it because I want to start a youtube channel and twitch stream some time soon! Also my birthday is on the day before it ends :0

Personally if I won, I would use XSplit to record some gameplay videos for a YouTube channel and also stream. 

I'm sooooo original in my thinking  :D

thanks

I would use this to make my streams 1080p and increase the overall quality of the streams i do.

With a professional version, I can finally begin my streaming career as a side job and have some fun times online. 

Signature unda construction... in the meantime. Tell me more about yourself. I'm sure you've got an interesting story.

I want to get the premium version to use as a comparison to Open Broadcaster Software.

I want to show people that xsplit is garbage compared to a free program that does everything xsplit does, if not better.

If you are reading this, please look to OBS for a better experience.

Do everything and anything that I could accomplish with a Premium version of XSplit, streaming, let's plays, high-quality screen capture, you name it!

- Lory  :wub:

I would use the key for my work. I've currently been working on a project recording support videos to present to my boss, and am forced to record with a watermark in the video or at lower resolutions. If I got the membership it would allow me to complete the project in higher quality that I'd like to present my boss with. If the project is done well enough, it would probably be pretty easy to convenience him to pay for the license to use in the future for more videos, as well as streaming our webinars. 

Thanks and good luck everyone. 

I would use this program so much over OBS to use it for streaming with my new gaming rig that consist of an AMD fx-8310, MSI R9-270X Gaming OC edition, 8gb 1886mhz Kingston Hyper x RAM, MSI 970A MoBO.

Hello thanks for the giveaway, i dont wanna enter just saying congrats to the winner and good luck to all :D

I would use it to stream my videos of me trying on various sexy pokemon lingerie.

I pretty mmuch stopped streaming when I stopped playing WoW...

The only reason i started streaming was because i got a 3 month key for free...so i'd  just step up dat streaming game once again. Real into Epoch these days. Stream som Epoch. Lots of people streaming Atlis life but not epoch. 

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

I would use it for a proffesional quality stream for my tech help and behind the screens videos for my channel

I would play the crap out of all my unplayed indie games, while streaming them on my new pc.

If i won i would start streaming with friends more and start putting out more youtube content cause then me and my friends can have facial expressions on our vids cx

I have used XSplit in the past and realy enjoy the feature it has. You can easily stream to twitch and alot of other sites very easily and I personlly think that it is the best program out there. I have used the trial version and a full version will allow me to stream faster and of more high quality.

If I won I would give it away to someone who would actually use it for streaming and stuff. I dont have much use, but I will find someone who for sure does ;)

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

I want to have this because I have Mirillis Action and it has major issues with my headset (Sadly this has halted video output for me D:) and I tried this and it works great I just can't record in 1080p without license and I must do this :D

Spoiler
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 2700X
  • Motherboard: MSI X470 Gaming Pro
  • RAM: 32 GB HyperX Fury DDR4 2400
  • GPU: MSI 5700XT MECH
  • Case: Fractal Define R5
  • Storage: 1TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, 2TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM HDD, Samsung Evo 960 1TB SSD
  • PSU: Corsair CX750M
  • Display(s): HP 24W
  • Cooling: 1 120mm Corsair fan, Noctua NH-U14S
  • Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2016
  • Mouse: Razer Deathadder Basilisk.
  • Sound: Razer 7.1 Kraken Chroma V2, LG SJ4Y 300W soundbar
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit

I would use this to attempt better quality streams and lets plays for my youtube channel.