XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

I would use Professional Xsplit for streaming on twitch and improve my stream quality i am small channe :) 

I would stream my music production process - so everyone could see the creation of music!

I would give the code to my friend as a gift because he is an avid gamer and often uploads game videos to youtube. He would be so happy to be able to be able to easily stream to twitch.tv.

I would use it to monitor my pet chameleon and all its glory, what I don't game why ask such a silly question.

I would experiment with live streaming and probably just have fun screwing with different overlays and cool effects :P

I would use this to make my stream better and make youtube videos better!

Heya! been watching alot of vids from Linus and co. They been awesome and helpful, new to the forums though, but i would love to use the Xsplit for alot of things, yeah game streaming, comentating, as well as maybe help with animated content if i get around to it, but, we will see, thx for all the awesome vids :3

Not sure if too late but yolo. Xsplit is good, much better than OBS, probably use it to stream some csgo or maybe some minecraft if anyone is interested :D

Goodluck all!

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

Not only do i not have any professional software (if you don't count obs) this would be a great start recording and broadcasting all the games that i want to start sharing. I would be eternally great full!! 

I have been wanting to start doing live streams and let's play videos for some time now. I have used OBS and find it to do the job well but lacks features and it's UI is less than accessible. 

I've been suffering with OBS being picky with my camera nad screens, I'd finally be able to stream with the quality and professionalism I present.

[TRUENO] i7 4770k (~4.4Ghz, 1.28v) || Thermalright Macho 120 || Asus Z87 Gryphon || 2x8Gb Mushkin Blackline|| Reference NVIDIA GTX770 || Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB || 2x3TB WD HDD || Corsair 350D || Corsair RM750

At the first, I would be a small streamer. I would stream games on my new PC *made by LinusTechTips. In the first few months I will be a regular small gamer. Just games, few times a week. But after first 6 months I will just start growing. There will be more and more fans. We will be stronger than biebs and smarter than Illuminati. We will rule the world from our basement caves.

I would start my dream of streaming.

Took me over a year to save up for my computer, this would finish my set up for I can stream.

I would start streaming my favorite games while playing with my friends.

Record my gaeplay in League, Cities:Skylines, and WoW.

i could start a game streaming if i got a hold of it, would definitely reccomend it to my friends if i find it interesting...

Details separate people.

I would like to start broadcasting on twitch :)

I would likely use xplit to live stream gameplay. 

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

I tried it out when it came with my msi motherboard, I REALLY like how simple it is and how it just works! I just want to stream my games and have a good time! 

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

I would use it to stream ALLLLLLLLLLL MAAAAAAAA GAMESSSSSSSSSSS

I would use it to broadcast league of legends to twitch