Galaxy S6 less bloatware then even vanilla Android phones.

Teehee

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/03/23/samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-bloat/

TouchWiz on S6/S6 Edge was leaked on XDA Dev Forums that kept promise of less bloatware by Samsung.

A user in the dev forum found out that not only is there less bloatware on the new touchwiz, but almost every one of the pre-installed app can be uninstalled and wiped completely from your phone.

This even includes apps that couldn't be uninstalled before (unless rooting).

Apps include -

GMAIL App

Google +

Youtube

You can even uninstall the Play Store app.

Of course all the Samsung crap can be uninstalled like S health/voice

And the Microsoft bloatware that comes with most Android phones like

OneNote

OneDrive

Poster Jeshter2000 stipped the phone to the bare basics.

Dialer

Calendar

Web Browser

Camera

Samsung App store

Pretty much every app can be uninstalled without rooting or voiding warranty on the phones.

This post has been promoted to an article

So OneDrive, OneNote, Skype is now bloatware? And Office too?

Bloatware is what the user of the device wants it to be.

If you use OneDrive/Note/Skype, then it's not bloatware to you.

If you DON'T use OneDrive/Note/Skype, then it IS bloatware.

same can be said about gapps.youtube,maps,gmail,gplus so yeah its bloat since it comes with the phone and you can`t unninstall them w/o root. 

well a big + for samsung lol

out of all people, i didn't expect samsung to be the one to allow easy removal of bundled stuff, though if its the korean version, by law they have to allow them to be removed

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2015/03/23/samsung-galaxy-s6-edge-bloat/

TouchWiz on S6/S6 Edge was leaked on XDA Dev Forums that kept promise of less bloatware by Samsung.

A user in the dev forum found out that not only is there less bloatware on the new touchwiz, but almost every one of the pre-installed app can be uninstalled and wiped completely from your phone.

This even includes apps that couldn't be uninstalled before (unless rooting).

Apps include -

GMAIL App

Google +

Youtube

You can even uninstall the Play Store app.

Of course all the Samsung crap can be uninstalled like S health/voice

And the Microsoft bloatware that comes with most Android phones like

OneNote

OneDrive

If you don't GMail/G+/YouTube or of some strange reason the Play Store those can also be considered bloatware.

Personally I use OneNote, OneDrive and Skype quite a bit so that is far from bloatware for me

out of all people, i didn't expect samsung to be the one to allow easy removal of bundled stuff, though if its the korean version, by law they have to allow them to be removed

Yeah agreed. I think it's more of the country that Samsung HQ is in that pressured them to do it rather then the company themselves.

Since it's now illegal to have unremovable apps on smartphones in South Korea now.

It's very nice to see that Samsung did a 180 and has removed all the crap they ship on their phones. The things that are still there are pretty good stuff as well. Two thumbs up to Samsung.

Kind of weird how you can remove Google Play though...

It's very nice to see that Samsung did a 180 and has removed all the crap they ship on their phones. The things that are still there are pretty good stuff as well. Two thumbs up to Samsung.

Kind of weird how you can remove Google Play though...

Nope. They've been gunning to remove and replace Google Play with their own offerings for a long time. Hence their knockoff apps.

Good for Samsung, I hope more phone makers follow their example.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Nope. They've been gunning to remove and replace Google Play with their own offerings for a long time. Hence their knockoff apps.

so how does almost removing all their offerings and knockoff apps from TouchWiz in S6 achieve that? Your argument would have been valid in the pre S6 days.

so how does almost removing all their offerings and knockoff apps from TouchWiz in S6 achieve that? Your argument would have been valid in the pre S6 days.

Says less, not none. Still, not everyone even wants the Play Store. There's alternatives, like Amazon's app store.

This is awesome...makes me want to chose this over the M9

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

This is awesome...makes me want to chose this over the M9

choose m8 if you want htc phone.m9 is worse in every department compared to previous model

you cant get more stock than vanilla ... its vanilla

Actually stock android has a bunch of useless apps I'll never use. Such as all of the play media(is that what they're called?) apps. I'll never use google music/books/video ,etc they're just a waste of space.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

has google play store omg bloatware has no UI just a terminal finally a phone thats completely bloatware free

you cant get more stock than vanilla ... its vanilla

I'm guessing they mean AOSP.

Nobody knows what a lot of the android releases are called though. So people usually cal what's on the nexus "stock".

Technically, AOSP is the barest version of android. (and that doesn't even have the play store, google supplies that to the ODMs for their ROM images)

If you don't use them and they're not removable yes. Personally I'd not use any of them on my mobile so they sure as hell would be for me.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |