What motivates you?

780blzit

Money

77e754f0916b7211c1db0de3c4f73f1843a6d882

EDIT: Hmmm maybe numbers would be a more accurate answer? Seeing the numbers go up in my brokerage account is one of the things that bring me the most happiness. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

steam sales.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Comfort. I'm not rich, not even comfortably well off. But I stopped being motivated solely by money a long time ago.....But toys.....Toys are another thing entirely....gimme.

To do what? Different motivations for different activities.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

purpose - without purpose doing things are meaningless

Its all about those volumetric clouds

@780blzit 

• People who look up to me.
  • To live in a better country. I'm patriotic but you'd probably be brainwashed if you think PH is the best
  • That small glimmer of hope when people stop searching for you in facebook. Coz they search it on google.  ;)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

In terms of what?

In life -> "We do not remember days, we remember moments"

On the forums -> Those who say "thanks"

To do what? Different motivations for different activities.

To do anything, what motivates you to.. live, go to work/school everyday etc. 

Money and the feeling that I dont want to disappoint my parents

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

To do anything, what motivates you to.. live, go to work/school everyday etc. 

To live? I don't know. Too scared to die yet. Went to hell, they did send me back. They don't have free popcorn to watch the interview, satan sucks I dare you. On a less joking note, I really don't know. I'm just curious what comes next. Wherever they want me to be I quess.

desire for money, and the desire to move out of this madhouse to a place where I never have to see or speak to my family again.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Music.

I am at the point where I get nothing done, if I did not "prepare" myself with the proper music.

Ad victoriam ex machina non sibi sed patriae

My family.

My desire to see the world.

money will always motivate me

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

To be the best electronic engineer in the world and to create a company

Number 1 is going surprisingly well, no2 I need a partner to do that

To be the best electronic engineer in the world and to create a company

Number 1 is going surprisingly well, no2 I need a partner to do that

You're an electronic engineer?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You're an electronic engineer?

*student as of now

steps to achieve it

Be the best electronic engineer student in the world(this goes well)

2nd same as above but as a non student

3rd create a secret plan then rule the world: I cannot tell you anything about it :)

I wake up to take a shit in the morning  ;)

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

To look at it completely clinically, sadly my only real reason for still being on this planet is to be available to complete the almost certainly genetically predetermined process of connecting with, providing for, and supporting (to the best of my abilities, which are unfortunately meager at best) the one with whom I would have attempted to biologically pair-bond, had it not been at odds with the predetermined social order.

The irony is she would have almost certainly rejected me due to my not being a healthy enough mate and the process would have probably run it's course by now, the result being my probably having moved on. Selfishly I don't want let go of the resultant construct of her that's now a part of me (regardless of how woefully outdated and inaccurate it must be) because as little as it might seem, it's worth being around for.

The last few days I've spent weighing the potential benefits, to her, of my removing myself from the equation permanently. I tell myself that it might be the final proof she might need of my sincerity and that it might leave her in a worse position than she'd otherwise be in having me just hanging out on the periphery of things. The other extreme is that she'd not care in the slightest, in which case it would be a pointless act. It's not lost on me that this is a false dichotomy, nor is it lost on me that if she were the type of person not to care in the slightest, that I may as well not be on this planet, but...I don't know that.

...and no, my belief system does not in any way support the idea that we could be together anywhere but here, on this planet, within our lifetimes.

Edit: So, basically yeah...essentially this...

Vagina?

...but, admittedly, one that's attached to something truly incredible.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2