PAX East 2015 Sponsor THANK YOU Thread!

Without them it would be prohibitively expensive for us to come to the show and bring you guys this content, so I'd like to express my sincere gratitude towards our sponsors because they (and you) make it possible for us to keep doing what we love to do, which is arguably one of the coolest jobs in the world.

All three have been great partners and asked for pretty much nothing other than mentions in our videos, which gives us the freedom to create the content we feel you guys will enjoy.

Huge thanks again to our three sponsors :')

00V8wei.jpg

Our gold sponsor this year is the HyperX YouTube channel. They are posting a LOT of awesome new content every week with eSports personalities (and even some content with us!) that is genuinely interesting and entertaining. Click this link or the logo above to learn more!

43da92ba2b.jpg
Our first silver sponsor for our coverage of PAX East 2015 is Phantom Glass! Their gorilla glass screen protectors are our favorite here at Linus Media group. Check out their products at store.phantom.glass!

Official-company-logo-for-lynda.com_400x

And last, but certainly not least, our second silver sponsor for PAX East 2015 is lynda.com! Whether you want to acquire a new skill or brush up on an old one, lynda.com is your one stop shop for online education. This is their first time sponsoring coverage of an event with us, so be sure to show them the impact it can have by signing up for your 10-day free trial at lynda.com/pax!

Thanks Kingston, Phantom glass and Lynda!

May your products or services stay awesome :)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Thanks Nick

Errr I mean those totally cool companies that fund this free to the viewer entertainment that I so thoroughly enjoy.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

Thank you, darn best screen protector out there, as well as HyperX.

thx gus <3

I was actually gonna get my dad to buy a phantom glass thingy... But they're only available for the iPhone 6/6+.

As for HyperX I might sub to your channel at some point.

Thanks though for helping out LMG!

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

LOOK Phantom Glass IS BACK !!!! Btw thanks phantom glass hyperX And Lynda.com

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Thank you Phantom glass, HyperX, and Lynda.com!

I just bought Phantom Glass screen protectors for a couple phones. Can't wait to see how great they are!

i'm interested into this  controller even tough i  might try to use my dual shock 4 when ill steam up  my current pc !

Thanks to the sponsors HyperX, Lynda.com and Phantom Glass for sending LMG to PAX East 2015.  I look forward to the video content they produce.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I don't game on a TV so I'm not in this niche at all. I have an xbox 360 controller for games that work better with it and the rest are best played with keyboard and mouse.

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

Nahh i like ps3/xbox360 controlers better :)

CPU:Intel Pentium G3258 OC 4,5 GHZ GPU:Zotac Geforce GTX 960 RAM:PNY 1x8GB HDD/SSD:1 TB Hitachi HDD/64 GB A-Data SSD Phone:Lumia 520 Laptop:Acer Aspire v3-531g/pentium b980 gtx 630m 4gb ram(rip acer aspire v3-531g harddrive failure + melted gpu;( )

CASE:Cheap Noname case PSU:Corsair Builder 430W Monitor:Acer 1920x1080 5ms OS:Windows 1.0

Interesting looking controller, just make it a little bit more sharp in edges and maybe think of an other implementation for the toy looking steam button in the middle.

I think it enters the ''gotta try it to decide'' for me.

So I like how you had that video about that new brand of memory sponsored by kingston hyper x. 

I'm sure they liked that as much as corsair liked you using a sponsor spot on a video talking about problems with the same keyboard you advertised. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

tnx kingston. I bought kingston Beast DDR3 2400mhz . because I found it the best looking and they sponsored linustechtips

Thank you Hyper X for making HyperX 3K 240 GB SSD that I use for my OS.

Thank you Phantom Glass for protecting my Nexus 5.