Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX: Another smashhit perhaps?

brownninja97

5a.jpg

Phanteks have taken the market but storm but the rain upon maybe of the so called high end cases out there. Some businesses have had to reanalyse the type of cases that they want to make and others have tried to mimic the aura that surrounds Phanteks and there cases. But this is there next case, the ITX child of the Evolv cases. 

5b.jpg

We begin with the front IO, there are two usb 3.0 slots, a power button which may be cat magnets and there is a reset button on the front next to the usbs, the solution is that you could just use the reset switch as the power button and that way cats will not ruin your session of burning the midnight oil. There are the two audio ports so that you can enjoy the beauty that is headphones without getting weird with the rear IO

5c.jpg

Next up we take off the panels in a sort of exploded view, you can seee the front panel comes off via those clicky things which i have forgotten the name of. Under that there is a filter under the panel so your fan doesnt murder your components, there is another fan filter under the psu filter. 

The side panel on the left has a large window so that you may see the parts within the case. Ill note it is rather large for an ITX case. 

5d.jpg

The res doesnt come with the case nor do batteries. Anyways as for the motherboard that gets mounted vertically and then you get 13inchs of length for your gpu but note that you will have to remove that tray which says Phanteks on it. 

Sadly this only comes with the single fan, as its Phanteks you can remove everything such as the trays and the lower tray which goes above the psu. 

Note that due to the size this is actually not bad for psus so you can put full sized psus in there but i recommend that you use a modular psu to avoid hassle. The cable routing from the looks of it arent too bad either. 

They say that the case supports serious watercooling, they didnt care to mention how much that means but ill guess at 240mm but it could be less or more who knows. 

It supports up to 1 sdd and 2 hdds which is ok i guess. 

5e.jpg

This case comes with microtransactions as well which is great, they branded them as accessories but im not falling for it, you can get more hdd space, ssd brackets, rad space and brackets so it doesnt hit the ram. 

The case comes in March which is like now and its not out, they lied, thanks obama. 

prices: Sadly only know the US prices

USA: $79.99

http://www.techpowerup.com/210302/phanteks-announces-enthoo-evolv-itx-chassis.html

http://techreport.com/news/27888/phanteks-announces-enthusiast-friendly-enthoo-evolv-itx-case

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/phanteks-launches-enthoo-evolv-itx-chassis.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

this case makes me want to move to an ITX system for my next rig.

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

The return of the posting legend! 

i could to try to come up with an awesome reason as to why ive not done news in a while but i blame the humble bundle, the games ive got from them have taken up too much time.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Smashhit eh?  Yup, looks like it's been smashed and hit indeed.

Seriously, what possessed whoever designed that front?  At least keep a constant gap all around that front panel.  I also love how they made the top so flat and cat-friendly ... and then put the power button up there. 

Smashhit eh?  Yup, looks like it's been smashed and hit indeed.

Seriously, what possessed whoever designed that front?  At least keep a constant gap all around that front panel.  Also love how they made the top so flat and cat-friendly ... and then put the power button up there. 

hence the question mark, phanteks have a lot of fanboys, i got major flak for saying something bad about the normal Evolv case so ive tried to be more neutral about this case. 

Listen if you care.

This case removes the "mash" from "smashhit" :P

PS: All m-ITX cases should have horizontal mobo placement.

Fite me

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

This case removes the "mash" from "smashhit" :P

PS: All m-ITX cases should have horizontal mobo placement.

Fite me

amen

Listen if you care.

Woohooo! Although I really want the atx version hope that's due in March as well.

waiting for that ATX version they showed along with this... HYPE İSREAL

Great, another huge ITX case.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

-snip-

once you put a waterblock on a titan z, can't you cut off the 3rd PCI bracket off? or do you not that to take a saw to your new $1500+ GPU? 

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

They still haven't released the Enthoo Mini XL mATX case, wtf Phanteks, some of us actually want to pay for that case.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

once you put a waterblock on a titan z, can't you cut off the 3rd PCI bracket off? or do you not that to take a saw to your new $1500+ GPU?

I would say I wouldn't take the saw to my beautiful R7 240 how would I do it to a Z.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I would say I wouldn't take the saw to my beautiful R7 240 how would I do it to a z.

if you can unscrew the bracket off first then I would have no problems cutting it. live on the edge and saw a titan z.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

Not that I actually have either of those items, but I would not want to do that to a card I paid $1500+ for, especially if I ever had to RMA.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd