Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX: Another smashhit perhaps?

brownninja97

Looks pretty good. I like.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

A mITX case should only be wide enough for 140mm fans

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Phanteks is starting to win me over more and more, since that is one sexy looking case.

Still not as sexy as the Enthoo Pro.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

• 3 weeks later...

RQAQgg9.jpg

Hey, kids. I heard you wanted the good stuff.  :ph34r: 

Joking aside. The case seems to be released in Germany on the 27th (CaseKing.de), which probably means the rest of Europe, too.
Don't know about the Americas and rest of the world, though.

Also, I'm piss poor, so it's going to take me a while to get the good hardware that I want in there, so no full system shots from me - Yet.

The case feels really solid and high quality, and I honestly can't wait to get a complete rig in it!  :lol: 

Mmm Looks like might be be able to get a 360 in the roof? There's mounting for 3 x 120s it looks like. The gpu in take worries me a little, but I guess Phanteks cases are leaning towards water cooling anyway.

Mmm Looks like might be be able to get a 360 in the roof? There's mounting for 3 x 120s it looks like. The gpu in take worries me a little, but I guess Phanteks cases are leaning towards water cooling anyway.

Dual 120 and 140 rads and/or fans in the top.

Dual 120 and 140 fans or dual 120 rad in the front.

120/140 rad and/or fan in the rear.

I'm personally going all air and keeping the 200mm in the front. But ThinkComputers recently put up a decent article on their take on watercooling.

Looks really nice, but it could have been smaller. Replace the 200mm front fan with 1 or 2 140mm and use an SFX PSU mount instead of ATX. Then it could be a couple cm shorter and narrower. I want to see more ITX cases with SFX power supplies. They're a lot smaller, which is important in an ITX case. They provide up too 600 watts and you won't be able to use more than that in an ITX case anyway unless you get a dual chip GPU. 450 watts is more than enough for most people.

The only downside is that people would have to buy a new PSU if they want to use the case. Also there's not a big selection of SFX PSUs but Silverstone has good quality ones for reasonable prices so that's not a big deal. Both of these problems would be solved if they become more popular. I hope they become the new standard someday.

Looks really nice, but it could have been smaller. Replace the 200mm front fan with 1 or 2 140mm and use an SFX PSU mount instead of ATX. Then it could be a couple cm shorter and narrower. I want to see more ITX cases with SFX power supplies. They're a lot smaller, which is important in an ITX case. They provide up too 600 watts and you won't be able to use more than that in an ITX case anyway unless you get a dual chip GPU. 450 watts is more than enough for most people.

The only downside is that people would have to buy a new PSU if they want to use the case. Also there's not a big selection of SFX PSUs but Silverstone has good quality ones for reasonable prices so that's not a big deal. Both of these problems would be solved if they become more popular. I hope they become the new standard someday.

Since manufacturers are working more and faster towards efficiency, I think we might as well see it become a secondary standard.

We still have the water enthues who wants as much space as possible for rads, which means ATX PSUs most likely are staying for good.

Looks good but a little too big for an ITX case. 

Nice I think I may have found the case I want for my future build!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

I feel like this case defeats the purpose of a mini-itx PC. It really isn't very small at all. It's well over twice as large, and in some cases nearly three times as large, as many other small form factor cases. 

If I were to ever build ITX, I would consider this case since I loved what they did with the original Evolv. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Really nice looking case with a lot of great features. Sure it's no where near as small as the Hadron series but the quality of the internal layout between the two is night and day. 

So what about the ATX version? There was supposed to be a bigger one too.

So what about the ATX version? There was supposed to be a bigger one too.

Phanteks tend to keep their words, so it'll be released. - Eventually. - But I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in late spring, mid summer at latest.

hmmmm, still want a big, powerful system, a case like this isn't going to work on me.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I wish there was a case out there big enough to just mount like 3 or 4 480mm rads on the side panel. That would be a dream case. Although you could always build a external radiator case for an extreme build like that.

Meh, i say a fail on phanteks part, its all plasticy and huge.

The first bad case from phanteks had to come sometime

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Hnnnnnggggnn!

Moar ITX cases yes!

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Wow that is nice.. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

• 2 weeks later...

If I wanted to do an ITX build, this would be the case.

100% awesome

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

To everyone saying it's too big for an mITX case;

You have to keep in mind the kind of hardware that this was designed and intended to hold. It's meant for high-end stuff. Overclocked i5's and i7's with big air coolers, AIOs or custom loops and big full-sized GPUs that need to be adequately cooled and powered. That means no SFX PSUs and the necessary space/brackets and hardware for mounting a wide range of fans and rad combinations.

If you want something smaller, there are plenty of other options out there but keep in mind - in a smaller case you will be limited as to what you can put in it. This case was not meant to be the smallest ITX case on the market. It's still smaller than mATX cases with the same level of cooling/hardware options, so it's not really "huge" in that respect.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS