How big are you.

Mush Brain

about 6 inches

5' 11" ish

54KG = 119lbs

I'm thin but healthy. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Maybe somewhere where tall people are common 1,76 m could be "bellow average" and thus, considered "short". But generally speaking that really wouldn't be short, maybe just a little bit, but only a little bit.

And you probably meant 1,75 m in that bolded red part, not cm (pretty sure less than 2 centimeter tall humans don't exist)... Just pointing it out.

How is ~70 - 75 kg underweight, on average at least? Where does the definition of a person being underweight go? I know it's highly subjective, but generally speaking where it would be at for an average person?

Im 180 cm tall, and weigh 65, and im not underweight

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Height: 185.4 cm or 6' 1". Weight: 66.7 kg or 147 lbs.

Lean build (as you could have guessed from my height/weight). I do have broad shoulders though.

<<<------------That's me in my profile picture.

Attractiveness: 9/10, but I'm biased B) .

I'm fairly healthy too. I partake in hiking and skiing for most of my sports activities. I also enjoys soccer and biking. 

My dress shoe size is 10.5-11US or 44 Euro size :P .

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I am 6 foot
130 pounds

Slim build

Shoe size 10.5 US 45 Euro.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Bigger than Linus...

For reals though

Im five foot nine...

how tall is linus?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

I'm 6' 5" and last I check I was like 280. All my exercise comes in the form of right clicking. I know I need to cut back but hell at least I can still see my feet., so I've got that going for me.

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case
    Fractal Design Define R5
  • Storage
    Samsung 850 Series 250GB for boot + WD 2TB Black
  • PSU
    Corsair RM 750W
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100 V2
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K 70 LUX
  • Mouse
    Corsair Raptor M45
  • PCPartPicker URL

Five foot five i think

than that means i'm also taller than linus

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Just a hair under 6'4" about 6'3.5"  and weigh 152, or about 193cm and 69Kg for you metric users. As for looks, I would probably say meh, as my opion is probably biased by how hard I am on myself. I don't have a good camera and dare not use what people refer to a camera on my Chromebook.

Five foot five i think

LOL, my 10 year ld brother is as tall as him.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

6"2 175 pounds. I like to take care of my health and I'm in good shape. 6/10 on attractiveness, I'm not the greatest looking guy in the world in the facial region but I think my body makes up for it with a few points.

6 foot/145lbs attractive id say 7/10 but ask my girlfriend and shed probably say 9/10

- i7-2600k @ 4.7GHz - MSI 1070 8GB Gaming X - ASUS Maximus V Formula AC3 Edition - 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws @ 1600Mhz - Corsair RM1000 - 1TB 7200RPM Seagate HDD + 2TB 7200 HDD + 2x240GB M500 RAID 0 - Corsair 750D - Samsung PX2370 & ASUS ROG SWIFT -

Why is everyone so tall? I'm only 5'6" (weigh 136 lbs) and in school I was mocked a bit for my height. It didn't surprise me since on average, in my high school, everyone was at least 5'10".

I have no signature. There is nothing to see here. Move along.

I'm 4'11".

Why is everyone on this forum so damn tall? I think I am the shortest person on the forum. :o

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm 4'11".

Why is everyone on this forum so damn tall? I think I am the shortest person on the forum. :o

If you are older than 15/16 and are still 4'11", I'm impressed.

I want to be as short as you, or shorter than what I am now (because 168cm or ~5'8"(?) isn't short enough IMO)... Too bad it's impossible. Damn you, genetics!

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If you are older than 15/16 and are still 4'11", I'm impressed.

I want to be as short as you, or shorter than what I am now... Too bad it's impossible. Damn you, genetics!

I am in my twenties. :lol:

Being so short is a bust sometimes, though. Can't reach the shelves in the house, or in the store. Super embarrassing when employees or people come over to help you get stuff. So many times I wanted to say something like "no dude, I'll climb this shit like Kong if I have to, don't help me". -_-

Why would you want to be shorter though, if I may ask?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I am in my twenties. :lol:

Being so short is a bust sometimes, though. Can't reach the shelves in the house, or in the store. Super embarrassing when employees or people come over to help you get stuff. So many times I wanted to say something like "no dude, I'll climb this shit like Kong if I have to, don't help me". -_-

Why would you want to be shorter though, if I may ask?

I feel like I wouldn't be as clumsy if I was a little shorter (I'm not that clumsy, but for example doing quick changes to the directions I'm going in while running is rather slow). I could also be lighter (even though 61 kg is already kinda lightweight)... I dunno, I just would like to be short, but not so short it would be impossible to reach to upper shelves without help, without tools at least.

I don't look too young though, but I could maybe be mistaken for someone a little younger. It could help, seeing it's not too long from now until I turn 18.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Height

Foot: 5"9

Cm: 179(approximately probably not a accurate measurement)

Weight

Pounds: 110lbs

Kilograms: 49.89kg

Attractiveness

I've got no idea, not horrid but not amazing either? This is for someone else to judge.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

6 foot 2, 73 kilos, I'd give me a 6/10 for looks

Here's a pic of me and my vacuum

1441366_389179451228226_1328795813_n.jpg

lol you should be The Bitch Vacuum

182 cm, 77 kg, and I'm 13 lel

1/10 for looks 11/10 for hair

it happens 

13 u said? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

Currently 178Lbs. I work out 3-5 days a week, depending on my week. 

5'11" tall. 

Attractive enough to get compliments from strangers. 

Good enough personality to be engaged and getting married. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200