How big are you.

Mush Brain

Height

Foot: 5"9

Cm: 179(approximately probably not a accurate measurement)

Weight

Pounds: 110lbs

Kilograms: 49.89kg

Attractiveness

I've got no idea, not horrid but not amazing either? This is for someone else to judge.

Erm... I'm horrible at converting imperial to metric, but 179 cm sound a little tall to be 5'9". That should be closer to 170 cm if I'm not mistaken...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Erm... I'm horrible at converting imperial to metric, but 179 cm sound a little tall to be 5'9". That should be closer to 170 cm if I'm not mistaken...

Google? I'm on the phone and about to fall asleep.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

191cm and 130-140kg, however that is down from 170kg so I am a little flabby. Not into guys (well not into guys that look like me anyway) so I really cant tell you if I'm good looking or not, I have reasonable response from females so I guess I'm ok, however when it comes to personality I basically have 2 modes: Shy or Asshole, so not a catch overall.

-------

Current Rig

-------

1,83 cm and ~65kg. I have naturally broad shoulders, but I have little muscle mass as I don't keep it up :)

No idea about attractiveness, I've got told that I'm pretty or whatever  :mellow:

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'm 4'11".

Why is everyone on this forum so damn tall? I think I am the shortest person on the forum. :o

I think that girls are even sexier when shorter ^^

1.768 Meters tall, 78 Kilos, Terrah says I'm a 10, but I'd say 5-7, xD

Just under 6ft tall, 140-150lbs depending on if I can go mountain biking and rock climbing or not. 

Probably about a 5 out of 10. 

6 feet 2 inches

183 Lbs. 

I think I'm relatively attractive, I mean I know I'm not ugly, so that must mean something. I don't hate what I see in the mirror

I need to get more muscular :/ 

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I actually thought you were taking about the other "part" on how big you were :P

I'm currently 5"11 and 128 pounds. Yes I know I am kind of skinny.

6'4" 200 Pounds

I am 6 ft 240 lbs overweight i should weight 155 lbs but a least a bench 350 lbs at 10 reps (400 max) my body fat is 30% should close to 5% trying to reach 700 lbs raw.

5'9-11'' ish, havent measuredd in a while

200-ish pounds, for the most part its in my legs and butt. >.> T^T i am chubbs tho. not too terrible. 

i get called cute alot. so i guess that? 

http://imgur.com/a/zoFNC

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I'm 5"10 about 135 lbs

5'9-11'' ish, havent measuredd in a while

200-ish pounds, for the most part its in my legs and butt. >.> T^T i am chubbs tho. not too terrible. 

i get called cute alot. so i guess that? 

http://imgur.com/a/zoFNC

And we're all Portlanders, so, that makes us better than everyone else too. 

Right?

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Right?

Yep. Simple logic that nobody else seems to understand :/

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I am 157cm or 5'2" and weight 61 kg or 135 lbs I can bench press 108kg or 240 lbs. at 20 reps with a peak of 136kg or 300 lbs my girlfriend thinks that i am 10/10 and because my abs despite being shorter than her. she is 168cm or 5'5".

19yo ~5'10" 210lbs and droping, I just started eating better and exercising more. As for looks, Ill let you guys be the judge of my number.

Just before HS Graduation (moms phone pic (Blurry AF) Sorry)

537132 4032960357707 1312139555 N

HS Graduation

10455307 10152468291033684 949898239788872175 N

Up North on my TV

1004735 10151670817583684 750861871 N

CPU: Intel i7-8700k 5GHz @ 1.35v | Cooling: EK Predator 360 | MotherBoard: ASUS z370-E | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb 3200MHz (4 x 8GB) | GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 TI OC

Case: Rosewill Blackhawk Ultra Modded side panel | SSD: Samsung 512gb 960 Pro | HDDS: 3TB Segate 7200rpm / 4TB HGST 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA G3 1000w | Display:ASUS VG248QE 24" / HP 25" 2511x / SAMSUNG 35" TV

Ex HDD: 3TB WD MyBook USB 3.0 | Keyboard: Rosewill MX Blue / Corsair K70 Red | Mouse: Logitech G602 | OS: Windows 10 64-bit Home Premium

I am 157cm or 5'2" and weight 61 kg or 135 lbs I can bench press 108kg or 240 lbs. at 20 reps with a peak of 136kg or 300 lbs my girlfriend thinks that i am 10/10 and because my abs despite being shorter than her. she is 168cm or 5'5".

Impressive how long did it to achieve this because that is mighty impressive.

Impressive how long did it to achieve this because that is mighty impressive.

5-4 years give or take of vigorous training of weighting, weekends at the dojo, running and mediating to remove stress, and have tranquility, my father once told me that my weakness is my own doubt, not my size and ever since then i started to improve my physical and mental limits. I hope i have inspired some members to be determined to break your limits to reach a new zenith and beyond.

Right?

Yep. Simple logic that nobody else seems to understand :/

hate to burst your bubble but Midwesterners are the superior people 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com