How big are you.

Mush Brain

Let's test ego :)

Put what you think.

Height/ weight/ how attractive you think you are, this can include your personality.

Post pics of yourself if you are truly brave and are full on Spartan lol.

Out of ten I would give myself a 7 for attractiveness, but I do vary.

I am 6ft @ 186 pounds, I am slim with highly trained muscles, not bulky.

If it's needed pics will be posted lol.

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

182 cm tall/ 75 Kg/19 cm long/ attractiveness = 0b00000010 out of 0b11111111

I am about 6ft and 130ish pounds.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

About 191cm tall, weigh around 76kg and I can't really judge myself of how attractive I am. Picture? Profile picture is me, I'm not going to post a full one, for the sake of a bit of anonymity. :D

Height: 5'10 (currently) - 178cm ish.

Weight: 12st (currently) - 76kg ish.

Hand span: 8 inches.

I wouldn't say I look particularly attractive, but I'm naturally muscular and build further muscle very easily, which go along nicely with a large build and thick bones.

You could say I'm like Linus, slightly larger build, uglier face and 4 inches taller.

Sig under construction.

185cm/70kg

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

About 191cm tall, weigh around 76kg and I can't really judge myself of how attractive I am. Picture? Profile picture is me, I'm not going to post a full one, for the sake of a bit of anonymity. :D

I r8 9/10 you seksy MadDafackka.
i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

176 cm, 62 kilos and 666 out of 420 attractivness

TL;DR

I'm short but I have a long one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

187cm, 88kg.

10/10 IGN.

If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself.

As big as you want me to be. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

180cm tall about 100kg (starting to get awfully chunky around the waste) and I used to be a 8 maybe even a 9 because I used to be a weightlifter, now maybe I am a 6.5 lol

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

I r8 9/10 you seksy MadDafackka.

Oh stahp it you. I need to work out, build some muscle mass, 76kg on this height is a bit too low.

Maybe then 11/10 IGN. :D

I'm about 6ft 4in (193 cm) and 110kg (242 punds)

If you want a picture, go to the SHow Yourself thread. There should be a pucture in there.

I don't really want to rate myself on a scale. it doens't really make sense.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Height: 5'10 (currently) - 178cm ish.

Weight: 12st (currently) - 76kg ish.

Hand span: 8 inches.

I wouldn't say I look particularly attractive, but I'm naturally muscular and build further muscle very easily, which go along nicely with a large build and thick bones.

You could say I'm like Linus, slightly larger build, uglier face and 4 inches taller.

I want to marry you <3 i love UK boiis  :wub:

I want to marry you <3 i love UK boiis  :wub:

Hope you don't mind that I'm half American!

Sig under construction.

5.9 216lbs (Though I'm losing weight fast cz exercise and healthy food. Was 264 a few months ago, goal weight is 176), gaining muscles, losing fat, semi-long hair would give myself a 6-7/10  

180cm tall about 100kg (starting to get awfully chunky around the waste) and I used to be a 8 now maybe I am a 6.5 lol

Love the beard style, if that is you in the picture. :D

Hope you don't mind that I'm half American!

I will love you for  whatever reason brah. :wub:

Love the beard style, if that is you in the picture. :D

Yes that would be me, and it's actually natural. It just kinda grows like that, I just let it grow and when it gets annoying I shave it all off and repeat lol.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q