What should I eat? (I do not want to be fat)

upliftsleet1974

So I can not pick what to eat help me....

Edit: I do not want to be fat...

Edit: My girlfriend texted me and asked so I am asking you all.

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Not even a comptetition. Pizza all the way

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Hamburgers. (just had)

These are all horrible options if you don't want to be fat.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Ramen is probably the least calorie-dense and has the least fat of all 3 options.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I'm guessing this is a semi troll post since those are all terrible for you :P

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

you will not become fat because of those foods, the reason people get fat is that they dont FUCKING move their lazy ass.

If you train you can eat whatever you want.

This will be a shitpost in about four hours, give or take. 

Get it?

Such sneaky.  :ph34r:

i'm a potato

If you don't want to be fat I would suggest none of those options. In order to not get fat avoid anything and everything that contains sugar. This also includes bread.

Source: lost 15 lbs because of cutting sugar. From 180 to 165lbs.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Wtf the title change?

You honestly think you will get fat from eating them once? Do you even know what calories are?

noodles requires minimal effort

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

If you don't want to be fat I would suggest none of those options. In order to not get fat avoid anything and everything that contains sugar. This also includes bread.

In reality you can eat anything you want if you keep to your kcal limit.

Cutting carbs or sugar is nonsense imo.

Hmm, i currently have 79~ kg, and i want to keep it that way. I cut on my food, have fruit for breakfast, but after meals i eat a lot of candy: 

Only this: pro_v_1010866.jpg

Is that bad O.o

In reality you can eat anything you want if you keep to your kcal limit.

Cutting carbs or sugar is nonsense imo.

I do agree, but it also depend what kind of calories, how much fibers, proteins... How much you move... It's not the same if you eat 2000 kcal only from fruits or from candy. 

The only way not to be fat is to exercise. Of those 3 pizza is the lightest, but if your metabolism is slow it won't help.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

I do agree, but it also depend what kind of calories, how much fibers, proteins... How much you move... It's not the same if you eat 2000 kcal only from fruits or from candy. 

It is the same, but you just won't get the required nutritients you need every day, there lies the difference, But if you eat 2000 kcal from only fruits or candy you will not get fat because it still is at the limit. You will only feel worse every day, that is true.

potatoes

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

The only way not to be fat is to exercise. Of those 3 pizza is the lightest, but if your metabolism is slow it won't help.

Naaah utter nonsense.

Just eat right. (controlled portions)

Not being fat isn't that hard, being fit is something else.

you will not become fat because of those foods, the reason people get fat is that they dont FUCKING move their lazy ass.

If you train you can eat whatever you want.

She is a lazy a$$.

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!