PC vs PS4 vs XboxOne

HmmR

(its exited not existed)as i see people rage in youtube comments which they like

i wanted to know which is best according to you and why?

the pc or ps4 or xboxone 

You have now Unleashed, Hell.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

xbox seems to me lacking behind the support of the people

ps4 is doing good

pc is sky rocketing 

If you'd added the previous generations to the poll, I'd have gone with the original Xbox for entertainment.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Discussions about consoles vs computers are usually retarded and pointless by default.

People that buy consoles usually have another thing in mind than those who buy a PC. If I just wanted to play games on my TV without any hassle or big expenses, I'd definitely buy a console.

Between, entertainment is pretty much the same as exclusive games, it's the biggest difference in that aspect, really. Local multiplayer is somewhat irrelevant, it's the people that really matter, most people can have lots of fun with even the worst game if they're playing with friends. I for one think I'd really enjoy a PS3 because of the exclusives it has.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

Consoles for their price are amazing and no one can deny that.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Discussions about consoles vs computers are usually retarded and pointless by default.

People that buy consoles usually have another thing in mind than those who buy a PC. If I just wanted to play games on my TV without any hassle or big expenses, I'd definitely buy a console.

Between, entertainment is pretty much the same as exclusive games, it's the biggest difference in that aspect, really. Local multiplayer is somewhat irrelevant, it's the people that really matter, most people can have lots of fun with even the worst game if they're playing with friends. I for one think I'd really enjoy a PS3 because of the exclusives it has.

i totally agree with u

Wii U sucks (only if u like nintendo games its just ok)

I deny it. I refuse to play games at 30fps.

Sure go build a PC for their price that is better than them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I deny it. I refuse to play games at 30fps.

exactly 400$pc no ways bro my pc is 450$ and cant run bf4 at 15 fps on medium 

the PC wins in all areas.

on the PC you can play games at 4K if you wanted to.

entertainment, that's why we have media PC's. its because the PC platform has so much more to offer due to it being a pc.

exclusive games? the PC has infinitely more because of direct x 11 backwards compatibility plus all indie games

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

Sure go build a PC for their price that is better than them.

It is very possible to do. Even if they wouldn't perform quite the same, you'd still have a PC that could be used to play hundreds of older games at 60fps, and you could upgrade your GPU at a later time.

It doesn't matter that PC might be more expensive initially. It's worth it, I'm not playing games at 30fps.

exactly 400$pc no ways bro my pc is 450$ and cant run bf4 at 15 fps on medium 

Well then it's either a laptop, old or you didn't pick the right parts.

It is very possible to do. Even if they wouldn't perform quite the same, you'd still have a PC that could be used to play hundreds of older games at 60fps, and you could upgrade your GPU at a later time.

It doesn't matter that PC might be more expensive initially. It's worth it, I'm not playing games at 30fps.

Yeah sure, you just can't do it, play old games at 60FPS enjoy it, you make fun of consoles for playing modern games at 30FPS then go to say that a PC I can build will play old games at 60FPS, you can't build a PC better than consoles at their price point. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yeah sure, you just can't do it, play old games at 60FPS enjoy it, you make fun of consoles for playing modern games at 30FPS then go to say that a PC I can build will play old games at 60FPS, you can't build a PC better than consoles at their price point. 

You could very easily build a PC at 400 USD that would perform as good if not better than the PS4.

You could very easily build a PC at 400 USD that would perform as good if not better than the PS4.

GO ahead, don't forget to include the OS also, monitor, mouse, keyboard.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

PC. 

PC. 

PC. 

No. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Monitor? You wouldn't add a TV to the price of a console would you? And you can easily get a good mouse and keyboard for cheap.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/298009-console-alternatives-d-my-edition/ These include OS and peripherals.

Monitor? You wouldn't add a TV to the price of a console would you? And you can easily get a good mouse and keyboard for cheap.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/295410-xbox-one-to-stream-to-windows-10-pcs/page-6 Start from there and go on to see my argument with @Sauron

Also OS include it in your build, if you choose to use TV then include something like the razer turret to play from the couch.

495 and 493 $ so yeah also you can't play with R7 260X at 1080 60 FPS with high settings and AA on.

@-TesseracT- no monitor.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

PS4 and Xbox One here in Australia is $600-700. My PC initially was $700 and already 2.5 times more powerful than the PS4 (FX-8350, R9 270X).

So which one is the most obvious choice?

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

PS4 and Xbox One here in Australia is $600-700. My PC initially was $700 and already 2.5 times more powerful than the PS4 (FX-8350, R9 270X).

So which one is the most obvious choice?

Ikr? Which is why I'm happy with all of my rigs.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL