Same Sex Marriage? (your view)

Bicko96

LMAO. Dude... I guess penises are square now?

Its a figure of speach.

got to love Asus components

Can I ask why you don't care?

A somewhat limited ability to think rationally.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Doesn't concern me, shouldn't concern anyone else than the couples themselves. 

But I do think it's a bit weird to really want to get married in a Religious establishment that do not like you and your sexuality. The Church should have the right to deny them getting married in their establishments if they want to. But getting married through the state should be allowed, you can still have an awesome wedding without being in a Church.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

because its wrong, "a square peg don't fit a round hole"

and because the bible tells us so, its an act of sin, so if you want to go to hell go ahead, if not and you like the idea of everlasting life in heaven follow what the bible say's...

Is that some kind of figurative speech for Anal? 

Cuz that works quite well bro, at least on women. :x

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

and because the bible tells us so, its an act of sin, so if you want to go to hell go ahead, if not and you like the idea of everlasting life in heaven follow what the bible say's...

I like the idea of doing what makes me happy while I'm still alive, rather than live my life by a bunch of stupid rules so I can gain entrance to an afterlife that doesn't even exist.

Love and marriage is a private affair that should remain behind closed doors, not open to the public. Also, there's really no difference between being married and living together, aside from religious ceremonies, and each religion defines a specific set of rules that need to be followed to make the marriage binding. For all intents and purposes though, "living together" and "married" are one and the same.

If gay people hadn't openly demanded to be treated as equal and openly recognized as gay, they would have been treated as humans equally. Nobody needs to know about their private affairs except those they care about or their significant other.

People can do whatever the hell they want. Doesn't mean that should be openly and publicly revealed.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Rashdanml, there's more than just religious reasons to get married. Depending on your countries laws there is different taxes, different benefits, different insurances and so on for married couples.

And something is wrong when you would have to hide your true personality to get accepted. I don't know what rock you've been living under but gay people have not been "accepted" up until recently. You really think that people started hating gays because they wanted the same rights as everyone else? They were hated long before something like "gay rights" were even thought of.

And something is wrong when you would have to hide your true personality to get accepted.

Oh, please. People hide their true personality to be accepted anyway, and that's regardless of sexual orientation. True personality is kept among close friends, not for the public.

You're missing the point anyway. I said, they'd be "accepted as humans" if nobody knew about their sexual orientation, not "openly accepted as being gay". Nobody needs to know what people do behind closed doors, period. The problems started when people started being open about their sexual orientation, which is not necessary.

As for other benefits due to Country/Laws, that's a different story entirely. I personally don't think those should exist, and individual benefits need to be re-evaluated.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Would you want to live in fear of getting harassed, beaten, considered mentally ill or even killed if someone found out that you love a person of the same sex? That's how it has been until very recently.
Should it matter if you like green or blue to be accepted as a human? If you really think that gay people should keep their mouths shut to be accepted as humans, then you're truly a sick person.

The hate has existed for a very, very, very long time. It's not like the hate against homosexuals is something new. 

And ofc there should be different  tax laws and such for people who have a Shared Economy and all that. 

What ever makes them happy.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

procreate like "creationism"?

I don't see why you would be offended. If you were being hit on 24 / 7 I might see your point somewhat but...

In my oppinion, I don't mind homosexuals, or them getting married to eachother.

The only thing I am slightly irritated about is them having children.

NOT because I think homosexuals would make bad parents, but because I think the child might get somewhat stigmatised, especially during puberty and might being ripped on for having two daddies.

I understand fully what you are saying. However I believe it to be the responsibility of  parents to not stigmatize the children of gay couples. Children do not innately hate or stigmatize anything, unless of course society teaches them to.

NZXT SWITCH 810~MSI Z87GD65~THERMALTAKE TOUGH POWER GRAND 750W~I7-4770K @ 4.2~MSI GTX770 GAMING EDITION~16GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO RED CL9~CORSAIR H110 WITH 4 NOCTUA 140MM PWM~SAMSUNG 840 PRO 256GB~WD GREEN 2TB~NZXT SENTRY2 FAN CONTROLLER~BITFENIX SLEEVED CABLE KITS BLACK AND RED ~  COOLER MASTER CM STORM TRIGGER CHERRY MX BLUE~LOGITECH G500 ~SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER  BX2450 LED~ CORSAIR VENGEANCE 2000 

i am a christian

i believe in god

but i believe in same sex marriages

This should be all christians.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

This should be all christians.

Doesn't that go against the Christian values or something?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Mulberry Assuagement Gleaning, Workshop The Latest Tracechanel bags by chanelbagsonsale.tumblr.com Also in behalf of 2012. Mulberry Unpleasantness UK Online with Grim-faced substance moment!

replica chanel

Chanel Manumitting 80% MISGUIDED! SIZZLING sale. Well-received to the cheap karen millen for cheapkarenmillendresses.tumblr.com meet store. Brave for Parturition and Let wend shipping worldwide!

juicy couture handbags

Chanel Vend 80% SUBSTANDARD! VEHEMENT sale. Salutation to the karen millen dresses for cheapkarenmillendresses.tumblr.com recognized store. Unusual Behaviour of speaking and Unconditional shipping worldwide!

hermes bags

Chanel Emancipate 80% AWAY! VEHEMENT sale. Gratifying to the cheap karen millen for cheapkarenmillendresses.tumblr.com true store. Confirm Procedure of speaking and Visible shipping worldwide!

michael kors outlet

Chanel Hawk 80% LUNATIC! BOOMING sale. Gratifying to the karen millen dresses for cheapkarenmillendresses.tumblr.com perfect store. Express Deliverance and Unconditional shipping worldwide!

burberry outlet sale

Mulberry Assuagement Come, Workshop The Latest Accedechanel bags by chanelbagsonsale.tumblr.com In search 2012. Mulberry Mark-down UK Online with Heinous substance dignity!

If you're going to spam mate, don't put it in the same sex marriage thread, slightly different topic wouldn't you say?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Its a figure of speach.

There are far better ones out there you could have used.

Doesn't that go against the Christian values or something?

Do we care?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

ObeseWalrus, on 02 Jul 2013 - 8:18 PM, said:

Do we care?

Well from that response I'd hazard a guess at no

Am I on the money?

I don't see any point in argueing about right or wrong? If a man decides he wants to be with a man, then so be it. Same goes for woman. 

I'm just against the right to adopt childs, because I think that it's crucial for a child to have both "perspectives" in it's education. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I'm just against the right to adopt childs, because I think that it's crucial for a child to have both "perspectives" in it's education. 

I don't think it really matters, I was brought up with just my mum and I feel I turned out OK lol

So long as it's a safe environment and what not I think they should be able to adopt or donate things (I'm sure we all know what that is) to have a child.

I don't think it really matters, I was brought up with just my mum and I feel I turned out OK lol

So long as it's a safe environment and what not I think they should be able to adopt or donate things (I'm sure we all know what that is) so have a child.

Well, I'm not saying that this is not possible. But this is just my personal view, not much to really debate about that. ;)

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Well, I'm not saying that this is not possible. But this is just my personal view, not much to really debate about that. ;)

Fair enough lol