Companies, Brand Loyalty, and Warranty

jaypro

lol I might believe you if you give me a good reason why you like them. (I don't see how you could do that)

The software side is not that bad. Must like windows. And also everything I own has a Microsoft OS. Just look in my sig.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Element. Nice to see a skating-brand be environmentally responsible.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Corsair

Intel

Asus

Western Digital

Audio Technica (ATH-M50X master race)

Canon

Cheetos

Why would you be loyal to corsair... the only good products they make are ram. Everything else they make is trash. Especially their cases.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Why would you be loyal to corsair... the only good products they make are ram. Everything else they make is trash. Especially their cases.

I personally like their products? and have absoluetly no problems with them, hence why i would be loyal to a company that has done me no harm. If their products are so trash why are you using a AX760? 

Just because i like something, doesnt mean you need too. no need for hate

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Why should I be loyal to a company? They should be loyal to me. I am the one with the money they want so it is in their interest to gain my trust with good products.

Why should I be loyal to a company? They should be loyal to me. I am the one with the money they want so it is in their interest to gain my trust with good products.

I think the question really need to be rephrased to something like: "What companies have you been loyal to?"

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I am unhealthily loyal to NZXT. I am itching to buy their Kraken X31, goes very well with my white H230.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

AMD, LG, Samsung, Asrock For life

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Actually I'm not loyal to any company. I usually buy or use the stuff that I find the most useful for me. Although, since Google owns pretty much everything these days I guess you could say that I'm kind of loyal to Google.

CPUIntel Core I5-3570k @4.2Ghz |  CoolerBeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MOBOMsi Z77 Mpower | GPUSapphire HD7970 Dual-X 3GB RAMCorsair Vengeance Low Profile 1600mhz (2x8GB) | HDD Samsung SSD 840 EVO 120GB & HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB | PSU: BeQuiet! PurePower L8 630w | Case: Corsair C70 Military Green | Display: BenQ GL2450HM 24" KeyboardCM Storm QuickFire Ultimate Keyboard (Browns) | MouseR.A.T 7 | Mouse padSteelseries QcK Mass | Headset: Plantronics Gamecom 780 | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate | Picture of setuphttp://i.imgur.com/o8jKsQJ.jpg (OLD)

Hmmm, I guess I really like Corsair... and Logitech... I hate Google for the Google+ YouTube integration but I still love Google... erm... Yeah... Oh, can't forget the drinks! Coopers, South oz brewed YEW!

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K  | Motherboard Asus Sabertooth z97 Mark 1 | RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb 1866mhz | GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 980 w/ ACX 2.0 | Case Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window | Storage Western Digital BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB |  PSU Corsiar RM750 | Display(s) Some Acer Things | Cooling Corsair H100i + 5x Noctua NF-F12 industrial 120mm fans(they are freaking load) | Keyboard Corsair Vengeance K95 |  Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound Audio-Technica AD900x + 02+ODAC +AT2020 | OS Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 

I personally like their products? and have absoluetly no problems with them, hence why i would be loyal to a company that has done me no harm. If their products are so trash why are you using a AX760?

Just because i like something, doesnt mean you need too. no need for hate

Ok I should have been more detailed. The trash products they make are their cases headsets mice and keyboards. Theyre ssd are mediocre and their psu are just rebrands of OEMs. Their fans suck dick but they are fairly cheap and their coolers are loud and are worthless for a silent system.

Being loyal to a company os stupid. If they make great prosucts, then buy the great products but its really stupid to choose based on brand name.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

I'm loyal to corsair, just upgraded and got a Corsair m95 and HS40... I planing on building a new computer from everything corsair offers... there products have this latch on me I can't let go off.... like before I ordered the M95, I was looking at the G600 but I felt the corsair m95 like... latched on.... 

tl;dr I love corsair

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

PowerPC fanboy...too bad it doesn't exist anymore :(

Also big lover of RISC and Python and Rust and Haskell and Swift, but those are all completely unrelated and I don't necessarily affiliate with any of the companies that contribute to those products. RISC is also not specifically a product.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Honestly I would have to say XFX(even tho I don't use an XFX product right now.. #irony). My very first gpu (xfx DD 6870) out right died on me a little over a year ago. I sent it in for an RMA, and to my surprise I was sent back a 7850 DD in its place. I guess my card was at the end of its retail cycle when I bought it in 2012.. They have always been good to me. I liked them better when they had lifetime gurantees on all of their products, but thats just a minor thing I guess. 

On a side note, I still have that 7850. I dont use it now because long story short I tried to flash an asus gpu bios onto it, thought i fried it and bought an R270x. Turned out I fried the CPU instead somehow (like seriously.. wtf) so had to replace that. Haven't tested my 7850 yet. Would like to, since im pretty sure my R270x is just a rebrand of it and Id like to xfire them. 

I am whatever I am. 

Corsair flatout. RMA'd a HX1000, I got a HX1050 (new version) back in return. I lost rubber caps to my flash drive, they mailed me 20. I RMA'd a 32gb flash drive, they mail me back a 64gb. Company has gone beyond my expectations and I will buy them whenever I can.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I'd say none really. I like trying different products, specially if I really like one.

I don't mind people with preferences, but people who pick one thing and stay with it or that brand their entire lives are in no position to say something is the best. You might love it, but the grass might truly be greener in the other side.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Here we go!

CPU: AMD

MOBO: Asus

Memory: Team and Corsair

Storage: WD, Intel, Samsung

Case: Mainly NZXT for life!

PSU: Corsair and Rosewill

Cooing: NZXT, Cooler Master

Headphones: Audio Techinca or Senheisser

Monitors: BenQ or Asus

GPU: Asus and Gigabyte

Peripherals depends

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Like...Not.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

newegg.com, time and time again, they have had delivered things faster than advertised with almost no issues, and on the very rare occasion that something is wrong they have THE BEST customer service I have ever dealt with, and even if I can find a PC part slightly cheaper somewhere else I will most likely still order it from newegg 

MoBo: 970A-D3P CPU: FX-8350 GPU: HD 7950 PSU: 1000watt RAM:8Gb of G,skill 1600

I became uber-loyal to ASUS when they accidentally sent me a monitor that cost $40 more than the one I ordered. Haha no I aint sending it back to ya, I'll keep my new 24" incher :P

I also would only ever buy a pre-built PC from Apple. Hate me, whatever, but their stuff is high quality.

OH, also, NZXT case fan (fan of the cases, not a 120mm bladed thingy) over here!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Those mysterious Chinese companies that make cheap throw-away silicone phone cases whenever I'm in a pinch.