Gallifreyan, Its bigger on the inside. Pics of Finished Airbrushed Case on pg 3

Syraz

Was going to wait until I had the case painted but little excited, I have built way to many computers, but never did one as a theme.

I have been watching Doctor Who since I was 5 in the mid 1980s I am a huge fan of the show. This build will showcase that. This is most likely a 4 month process to complete, sooner if I get this promotion at work.

The case is the first part I have purchased, I chose the NZXT S340. I picked this case because it was the perfect blank canvas and well its compact enough and will be like a Tardis "bigger on the inside". The case once it arrives is going straight to my airbrush artist, who is giving me one hell of a deal on painting it because he is excited about this concept. It will have a blue space them with help from handy dandy gallifreyan translater some words/sentences in gallifreyan over the space theme with a celestial look. The PSU shroud will have the crack in time painted on it, and the cable management bar will have the DW logo painted on.

So the first update to this will be the photos of that.

Here is a pic the paint around case will be based off of to get the idea but in blue

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/136/a/1/gallifreyan_space_desktop_by_jon_jonz-d65fy8b.jpg

Purchased

MOBO - Asrock z97 extreme6

CPU - Xeon 1231v3, why for if watercooling..because though watercooling, that is just for looks, I have zero care to overclock, so rather save money

PSU - EVGA Supernova G2 750w

GPU - 2x Asus Strix 970s

Ram -Gskil Ripjaws 16gb kit in blue

SSD - Won a kingston SSD going to use that, already painted blue waiting on ordering stickers to go on it. Also will be getting a 1tb laptop hdd 

To be purchased

Cooling - Custom watercooled loop with Primochill CTR phase 2 and EK blocks for CPU and GPU. Rads in front and one in back. Rigged tubing

and of Course, I will use a Sonic Screwdriver, Real Screwdriver to put it together.

http://www.stupid.com/doctor-who-11th-doctorsdiecast-sonic-screwdriver-screwdriver.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&k=WHODRIVER&gclid=Cj0KEQjw-dSgBRDb0oOl9MzxqMEBEiQAkHqy-VP0c0_Q7y0TZl_MoFiZTWfvr4ZI11rVqup2F4OWPHoaAiwy8P8HAQ

Test Intro  for the build, Will be working on it more on my next weekend..  

Any thoughts, questions, and ideas. Let me know..
Cheers.

@syrazpc - for all my rambles about PC's -- My Gallifreyan Build In Progress

Looks like a great build and can't wait to see it done. I am a doctor who fan as well so this will be awesome.

Can you change your text to automatic color though? For use on the dark/night theme it is very difficult to read.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

You could use mirrors to make the inside look bigger.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

Followed....

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Glad I am not the only Doctor Who nut..I am going to figure a way to incorporate the 4th doctors scarf into the build somehow

I really don't get the deal with the scarf lol. Then again I don't like any of the doctors before number 9

My favorite Dr. Who moment.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Another Doctor Who fan here. I've been a fan of the series since

the new series. It's an awesome show! Best show EVER created!

I can't wait to see this build completed. I'm betting it'll look quite awesome. :D

All I can say is.....

ALONS-Y!

&

GERONIMO!!!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

I really don't get the deal with the scarf lol. Then again I don't like any of the doctors before number 9

My favorite Dr. Who moment.

the scarf is from the 4th doctor 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

followed because this combines two of my favorite things doctor who and computers

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

I need this in my life...

Also, I do some Circular Gallifreyan writing with my girlfriend, and she made a small business out of it. Here's a few pictures of our stuff-

http://sirkles.deviantart.com/art/Michelle-ma-belle-468527868

http://sirkles.deviantart.com/art/Spinning-Counterclockwise-All-Mine-373608024

I might be willing to get you some design stuff for your case if you wanted. We'll see!

Very nice..

I need this in my life...

Also, I do some Circular Gallifreyan writing with my girlfriend, and she made a small business out of it. Here's a few pictures of our stuff-

http://sirkles.deviantart.com/art/Michelle-ma-belle-468527868

http://sirkles.deviantart.com/art/Spinning-Counterclockwise-All-Mine-373608024

I might be willing to get you some design stuff for your case if you wanted. We'll see!

Very nice!

Fantastic!

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

Case arrived on Friday. 

Sunday it is going in for paint. The airbrush artist is very excited to get started on this..

Should have a week or so turn around he said...

The centerpiece of this build is the artwork and it will be Fantastic!

I do like how I got Linus to mention this build on #mod24, and I could have sworn I heard Luke say that "it is on the forums"

• 2 weeks later...

Changed up fans, was originally going to get noiseblockers, but couldnt resist the deal on Noctua Redux fans so was able to get 3 of the NF-P14s for 11.99$ a piece and $9.99 for the nf-s12b

and the first fan is finished, need to clean up the paint that got on the blades, but came out the way I wanted and is going to match everything

Sweet, what camera are you using, and is it easy to paint it like that?

Sweet, what camera are you using, and is it easy to paint it like that?

Just my phone an LG G2, has a decent camera on it...its easy-ish to paint, just gotta tape the blades and such up which is just time consuming..but its sunny and 80 here so just chillin on back porch working away