Cannabis Legalisation

fruit loops are my kink

Have you smoked weed and if so at what age and hkw much (just to prove that ttan kid wrong)

I've smoked my fair share. First at 16. I do it in good company with friends since I was 21. btw, not sure if you're trying to prove me (ttam) wrong with what you said there at the end.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I think it should be illegal as well as tobacco and alcohol. all three kill.

theres never been a documented case where anyone has OD on weed. its estimated that 1500 pounds of cannabis consumed in 15 minutes would cause an overdose. so yeah its physically impossible

yes it does

dr-amen-brain-photo.jpg

again i dont condone underage use of cannabis, the same way i dont condone underage tobacco smoking or underage alcohol consumption. show me the brain of someone who is 18+ who has started smoking from legal age. wont give the same result.

why dont you convince me then

read over the thread. i have posted many links to SCIENTIFIC journals on cannabis use showing almost no harm to the brain or body

read over the thread. i have posted many links to SCIENTIFIC journals on cannabis use showing almost no harm to the brain or body

It actually has a protective effect on the brain and helps with diseases like alzheimers and parkinson.

The whole point of me saying that was, it is not only children with that political view.

Political view and no scientific view. You may have a degree but that doesnt mean your an expert or understand the complexities of the chemicals within cannabis. THC resembles a naturally occurring chemical already present in the brain called anandamide which is responsible for higher cognitive function as well as short term memory and euphoria. THC essentially increases the effectiveness of this chemical giving the user complex thoughts, ideas, sometimes short term memory loss (sometimes improved short term memory(depends on the person really)) and feelings of euphoria. Political views suggest its bad for you and kills you which is simply not true. 

Did I ever say that? You can be smart and never graduate college, but if you graduate college you are more likely to be smart than someone who has not.

sorry but i think your talking shite here. graduating from college more likely make you more of an expert in the subject of what you studied before you graduated yet that doesnt mean to say a person can be smarter than someone who has not graduated from college. it just makes a person more knowledgeable in a particular area of study than someone who has not studied it. for example you may know more about psychology than a mechanic (who has not graduated from college or attended on for arguments sake) but the mechanic would know more about internal combustion engines than you would. college or university does not make a particular person smarter than a non college graduate. anyway this is going off the topic of the thread so please stay on topic guys i'd hate for the thread to be closed down :) 

It actually has a protective effect on the brain and helps with diseases like alzheimers and parkinson.

im officially naming you hero of the thread haha :L 

200_s.gif

im officially naming you hero of the thread haha :L 

Awww thank xD

Im just from a country where its decriminalized and we dont ruin peoples lifes over a joint.

We are much more rational about this.

Marijuana prohibition ruins lifes , makes you a criminal , makes it hard for you to get a job , makes you scum in the eyes of society.

Awww thank xD

Im just from a country where its decriminalized and we dont ruin peoples lifes over a joint.

We are much more rational about this.

Marijuana prohibition ruins lifes , makes you a criminal , makes it hard for you to get a job , makes you scum in the eyes of society.

http://www.reddit.com/r/trees/comments/1xbgdc/how_marijuana_prohibition_ruined_my_life/

giphy.gif

lol i jk but I completely agree with absolutely everything you said. It also makes it harder to take out loans, get mortgages and in some countries if you get a criminal record you cant leave the country. its bullshit in my opinion

lol i jk but I completely agree with absolutely everything you said. It also makes it harder to take out loans, get mortgages and in some countries if you get a criminal record you cant leave the country. its bullshit in my opinion

Exactly .

Its like : "Did you smoke a joint on your own time without hurting anyone ?"

I must ruin your life now forever if i see it.

Okay.

Im already taken sorry :#  

xD

again i dont condone underage use of cannabis, the same way i dont condone underage tobacco smoking or underage alcohol consumption. show me the brain of someone who is 18+ who has started smoking from legal age. wont give the same result.

Theres a legal age to use something illegal what?

its not illegal everywhere in the world. in places like Washington DC i believe the required age to purchase cannabis is 21. I could be wrong on that, it might be 18 but im pretty sure its 21. if i am wrong then hopefully someone will know the correct age and post it

its not illegal everywhere in the world. in places like Washington DC i believe the required age to purchase cannabis is 21. I could be wrong on that, it might be 18 but im pretty sure its 21. if i am wrong then hopefully someone will know the correct age and post it

Pretty much anywhere that it has been legalized (Washington, Washington DC, Colorado, etc) the legal age is 18, if not 21. It's absurd to think that the majority of legalization advocates are pushing for teen use and for EVERYONE to smoke ALL the time. Just because something is legal doesn't make it automagically safe, or that everyone will be doing it. The fear that 'everyone is going to be stoned all the time!' is more of a cultural indication of the pervasiveness of marijuana use WHILE IT'S ILLEGAL. Give grown adults a choice in the matter. It's not to say legalization will be problem free, we'll still have issues with underage marijuana use, but a more open, rational discourse on the topic would be far more beneficial to the youth, and everyone for that matter. If the issue is about reducing use, basic economics shows a supply-sided approach will NEVER reduce demand.

Here in Washington State the legal age is 21, and you can only have up to 1 ounce in your possession.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I havn't read all pages in this thread so sorry if this has previously been discussed. A thought just came into my head about driving while high, like we already have enough people drink driving, to bring another substance into play would maybe make things worse in that aspect. :S Sure you could argue people already get weed and drive high now, but i know a lot of people who smoke cigarettes that would switch to weed if it was legal. :S 

I havn't read all pages in this thread so sorry if this has previously been discussed. A thought just came into my head about driving while high, like we already have enough people drink driving, to bring another substance into play would maybe make things worse in that aspect. :S Sure you could argue people already get weed and drive high now, but i know a lot of people who smoke cigarettes that would switch to weed if it was legal. :S 

well if weed was treated similarly to alcohol then the manufacture of a breathalyser to detect stoned driving (instead of detecting THC in your system like urine tests) could be implemented. There is already a breathalyser in development specifically for this problem. and while not everyone will be stopped and breathalysed, it may put people off. I personally would switch from tobacco to cannabis if it was made legal but there would be no way i'd drive while stoned. why take the risk? (my opinion) 

The people who are dumb enough to drive drunk are the same idiots who would do it high, that really doesn't change anything. 

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

The people who are dumb enough to drive drunk are the same idiots who would do it high, that really doesn't change anything. 

Yes it does because if it's legal its a million times more accessible and alot more of it around = more frequent smoking and more people using. 

well if weed was treated similarly to alcohol then the manufacture of a breathalyser to detect stoned driving (instead of detecting THC in your system like urine tests) could be implemented. There is already a breathalyser in development specifically for this problem. and while not everyone will be stopped and breathalysed, it may put people off. I personally would switch from tobacco to cannabis if it was made legal but there would be no way i'd drive while stoned. why take the risk? (my opinion) 

Breathalysers don't stop people from drink driving tho. Here in Australia we have mandatory random breath tests set up along main roads we still have drink drivers.

Yes it does because if it's legal its a million times more accessible and alot more of it around = more frequent smoking and more people using. 

Breathalysers don't stop people from drink driving tho. Here in Australia we have mandatory random breath tests set up along main roads we still have drink drivers.

Something tells me you don't know how accessible weed is currently...

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

GUYS LEGAL WEED IS SO DANGEROUS.

What about illegal weed , did you know they spray weed with GLASS.

That rips your lungs to shreds.

Just saying.

Criminal organizations dont care about your health.

ok im just gunna say that if someone wanted weed, they could get it. it aint hard to come by trust me. yeh but it aint gunna make a difference. those people who drive drunk are gunna drive high. people who dont drive drunk wont drive high (if they keep using their common fuckin sense). Meaning if 50 people for example drive while drunk and 50 dont (because they think its dangerous) then if weed becomes legal and all 100 start smoking it then the 50 drunk drivers may also drive stoned whereas 50 wouldnt because they know driving under the influence is dangerous. see what im getting at here? it wont make a difference.

I smoked weed from 13 to about 17 - 18 lol