Charlie Hebdo will publish one million copies next week with help from Google-backed fund

ahhming

I look forward to the damage control.

You left out rest of the sentence.  And you missed the context.

aykpjg.png

aykpjg.png

What?  You excepted damage control when there was zero damage?

iiqwtc.gif

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

so world news is more important than local news.  why is that? couldn't the child killed by a random drug dealer be the one person to reform the country and make the US head towards the right direction?

How are their lives not as relevant? is it because they are kids? or because they were murdered by a drug dealer and not some muslim extremist?

Honestly, those kids were just as important as the people we lost during the event in question.. a life is a life, is a life.

I never said local news are not important. I said that the Charlie Hebdo is worldwide thus way more visible and also if you can see you hometown news I can't see how you cannot see international news, it's just weird.

tell me how pigs are a danger to society. tell me how they are more dangerous than veil, chicken or lamb.

The 2009 H1N1 influenza virus (referred to as “swine flu” early on) was first detected in people in the United States in April 2009. This virus was originally referred to as “swine flu” because laboratory testing showed that its gene segments were similar to influenza viruses that were most recently identified in and known to circulate among pigs.

Islam bans what is harmful to society and individuals. Really you can't just question it's perfection.

I never said, that all or the majority of Muslims are terrorists. Yet there are countries with lots of Muslims which have a jurisdiction and values which would be considered medieval by most modern civilisations.

If the Quran let's some much space for interpretation, why isn't it corrected/updated. Why aren't those "offenders" kicked out by high official leaders?

you cant just change a religous book to suit your needs. thats not how it works. the fact that you think that shows your ignorance.....and on the subject of ignorance

so world news is more important than local news.  why is that? couldn't the child killed by a random drug dealer be the one person to reform the country and make the US head towards the right direction?

How are their lives not as relevant? is it because they are kids? or because they were murdered by a drug dealer and not some muslim extremist?

Honestly, those kids were just as important as the people we lost during the event in question.. a life is a life, is a life.

stop talking shit to try to justify your ignorance.....its not the location of the news that makes it important, it is the nature of it.  the attack on hebdo is not only an attempt to censor journalist through fear (and thus an attack on free speech), its one of the biggest attack in recent history and with the situation in the middle east growing the way it has, it would appear to be the escalation of the terrorist attacks on the west. just because it is not happening on your front door does not make it irrelevant.

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

The 2009 H1N1 influenza virus (referred to as “swine flu” early on) was first detected in people in the United States in April 2009. This virus was originally referred to as “swine flu” because laboratory testing showed that its gene segments were similar to influenza viruses that were most recently identified in and known to circulate among pigs.

Islam bans what is harmful to society and individuals. Really you can't just question it's perfection.

with almost no chance of getting the flu for humans. lol.

what about BSE (beef), chicken flu?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

you cant just change a religous book to suit your needs. thats not how it works.

thats not how it works.

that just tells me enough. You have zero interest in living a modern society.

You want to uphold values and laws that might have been right hundreds or thousands of years ago.

If a "religion" of any form doesn't want to adopt, it is a failure right from the start.

you will never get this though, as you have been indoctrinated by your family right from your birth.

If I tell a child that there is giant golden penis flying around, ready to attack you when you do something naughty, that child will believe me as well, that there is a giant golden flying penis.

with almost no chance of getting the flu for humans. lol.

what about BSE (beef), chicken flu?

really, can't answer every dumb question. Go ask Zakir Naik

really, can't answer every dumb question. Go ask Zakir Naik

because there is no logical reason behind that.

I don't talk to terrorists.

Now could you please take your discussion to somewhere else? It's messing up this thread, so please stop.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Enough of the personal attacks and off topic discussion. From what I've seen of this thread, it looks like I will be handing out some points to a few people. However, if you don't get a warning, that doesn't mean that what you did was necessarily acceptable, so please think about your posts and decide whether you think it was actually acceptable. Remember, derailing a thread is against the Code of Conduct.

The thread is now being locked.

HTTP/2 203