Charlie Hebdo will publish one million copies next week with help from Google-backed fund

ahhming

Yeah, this is only Twitter/Facebook news, and not huge worldwide news.

Oh, fucking wait.

&

You say you don't use shit sub-Reddits, but then say you browse the PCMR one.

Something doesn't quite add up here.

don't be an ass. it was meant as in "most world news gets thrown at us, immedietly, on our FB feed or twitter accounts" - duh?

&

also, you think PCMR Sub is shit?

5166465451_ded900eaf8_z.jpg

SPAAAAAACE!!!

You highlighted this from my post:  I can't see using a religious figure to ridicule people as a great idea, not because it might get you killed but because it might needlessly hurt someone's feelings.

I in no way was blaming the victims.  Please stop seeing things that are not there.  How did you interpret what I said as blaming the victims?

WTF is the rest of that crap?  People should sometimes think more about what they write, including you.  I am disgusted that you did not even take the time to read the entire thread before posting.

Stop using weird colors to highlight shit.

You're saying that doing it isn't a great idea because it might hurt someone's feelings, 12 people lost their fucking lives over "hurt feelings", they were killed by Muslims who really fucking believe in their doctrine, Muhammad is more sacred to them than their own family and mocking him is one of the worst things imaginable for them.

Feelings are fucking irrelevant.

And i said that you seemed to be suggesting victim blaming, that's exactly what it looks like, you were suggesting that they shouldn't have done it.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

MAKE ME.

I was saying it because a lot of people use the night theme and anything except automatic color looks like shit and is hard to read most of the time.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Stop using weird colors to highlight shit.

You're saying that doing it isn't a great idea because it might hurt someone's feelings, 12 people lost their fucking lives over "hurt feelings", they were killed by Muslims who really fucking believe in their doctrine, Muhammad is more sacred to them than their own family and mocking him is one of the worst things imaginable for them.

Feelings are fucking irrelevant.

And i said that you seemed to be suggesting victim blaming, that's exactly what it looks like, you were suggesting that they shouldn't have done it.

So, the argument begins!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I was saying it because a lot of people use the night theme and anything except automatic color looks like shit and is hard to read most of the time.

FFS, just stop.  You bring nothing of value other than emotionally driven ranting... and then say things like:  Emotions are irrelevant.

FFS, just stop.  you bring nothing of value other than emotionally driven ranting... and then say things like:  Emotions are irrelevant.

What emotion?

I pointed out that i was disgusted to see how many people were victim blaming, most of them the so called "moderate" muslims. But also Christians, fuck even some Atheists.

Then i explained to you what freedom of speech actually was because it seemed you had the wrong idea.

What emotion?

I pointed out that i was disgusted to see how many people were victim blaming, most of them the so called "moderate" muslims. But also Christians, fuck even some Atheists.

Then i explained to you what freedom of speech actually was because it seemed you had the wrong idea.

Wow.  You are disgusted.  What a shame.  FoS is a human right protected under LAW.  What did I not understand?  It may have seemed like I had the wrong idea, but is that the truth? Huh, huh?  Or just what you wanted to see? 

You explained nothing to me.

What happen to this thread...

That is called the flame war, now let's wait for a mod to come to fix this.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

:wacko: Google Donation got debunked.  This thread should be closed.

religon and politics...oh and children 

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Wow.  You are disgusted.  What a shame.  FoS is a human right protected under LAW.  What did I not understand?  It may have seemed like I had the wrong idea, but is that the truth? Huh, huh?  Or just what you wanted to see? 

You explained nothing to me.

Yes i am disgusted, i am appalled, i just pointed it out, what's wrong with it? I didn't use my feeling as an argument, i simply pointed out what i felt.

No, they haven't. They happen to give money for an unrelated reason to a group that does though.

Wtf is with this rumor OP.

for me religious people are just plain stupid. Why?

I can't respect them, because imho they believe in ancient fairytales written by some assholes.

I think it should be forbiddden to brainwash children.

that are my 'believes'. you religious believers probably dont like them.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

You know what actual dumb people mean by freedom of speech? It means freedom to insult. They deserve it. Stupid people.

for me religious people are just plain stupid. Why?

I can't respect them, because imho they believe in ancient fairytales written by some assholes.

I think it should be forbiddden to brainwash children.

that are my 'believes'. you religious believers probably dont like them.

yea yea keep on living with that bullshit. Just why people like you don't understand that religion(s) really exists! It's because none of you have ever seen miracles happening. And don't ask which miracle, I had one happened with me and I am not going to discuss it because it's very private.

If people think that Islam is a religion of extremism, then Muslims around the world would have kicked everyone's asses.

If people think that Islam is a religion of extremism, then Muslims around the world would have kicked everyone's asses.

This is just bullshit.

if they want to be a peaceful religion why don't they rewrite/update their Qur'an?

I know, that especially in western countires most/many muslims are peaceful and good felowers.

But look at some arabic countires. Look at some lesser developed countries. look at laws and habbits in that countries and then tell me again that Islam is a peaceful religion.

There you have your bullshit.

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Yeah publish some more racist magazines.

You do stupid shit like messing with Muslims; you get shot.

No amount of constitution can protect you from bullets.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

This is just bullshit.

if they want to be a peaceful religion why don't they rewrite/update their Qur'an?

I know, that especially in western countires most/many muslims are peaceful and good felowers.

But look at some arabic countires. Look at some lesser developed countries. look at laws and habbits in that countries and then tell me again that Islam is a peaceful religion.

There you have your bullshit.

You mean that you want us to modify the quran? Like your popes did to the Bible! Have you ever read quran ? It seems you did because you know more than I do /sarcasm there are some countries which force even non Islamic laws. You know you just sounded like this "John killed a man, he is blamed but Ahmed killed a man, Islam is blamed" Let this be a reply to all ignorant, if you want to blame Islam because of few people(talking about bad ones like it is, talibans and etc) read and understand the basics of Islam before shit posting everywhere on the Internet.

Yeah publish some more racist magazines.

You do stupid shit like messing with Muslims; you get shot.

No amount of constitution can protect you from bullets.

You should be more specific for why Muslims would shoot those dumbs because only few people are left in this world who can distinguish between the right and the wrong.

*Bows his head and mutters ancient words of wisdom*:  "One must not learn to be tolerable, one must learn to not to be offended."  *Bangs a gong*  

In other news; It's fuckin' cold!

*Bows his head and mutters ancient words of wisdom*: "One must not learn to be tolerable, one must learn to not to be offended." *Bangs a gong*

In other news; It's fuckin' cold!

What?!