Charlie Hebdo will publish one million copies next week with help from Google-backed fund

ahhming

You mean that you want us to modify the quran? Like your popes did to the Bible!

my pope?

yeah why not modify a collection/book that has been written a loooooooooong time ago. You want to tell me that the world hasnt changed?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

my pope?

yeah why not modify a collection/book that has been written a loooooooooong time ago. You want to tell me that the world hasnt changed?

I want to tell you that, your book is modified to the needs of people who want to do bad things. It's totally pointless to debate over it. I can answer Christianity, but that's a very huuuuuge debate. Read Quran(not from the Internet ) You will find yourself at mistake.

I want to tell you that, your book is modified to the needs of people who want to do bad things. It's totally pointless to debate over it. I can answer Christianity, but that's very huuuuuge debate.

you think i am a christian because i am not a muslim?

Let me tell you I am not to fond about either one.

you think i am a christian because i am not a muslim?

Let me tell you I am not to fond about either one.

whatever you are, I respect it. Because you have your freedom to do but seriously don't blame Islam for few people extremism.

whatever you are, I respect it. Because you have your freedom to do but seriously don't blame Islam for few people extremism.

Dude, Islam and Quran are utterly perfect. Muslims need to change by washing away the primitive beliefs with intellect and study, however and sadly, only the minority is characterized amongst the qualities I cited in the latter.

Don't bother wearing yourself out trying to change what people retained and conserved by witnessed thoughts.

Dude, Islam and Quran are utterly perfect. Muslims need to change from washing away the old primitive beliefs by being intellectually and wisely supportive and by studying, but sadly only the minority is characterized amongst the qualities I cited in the latter.

Don't bother wearing yourself out trying to change what people retained and conserved by witnessed thoughts.

Islam is not against education, it encourages education. But unfortunately, many people are not able to get it and therefore they divert themselves to the roads of terrorism. Don't just think that Muslims are mostly uneducated, look at the example I tell you what it is, have you heard of people joining ISIS through social media? Mostly were non muslims . In Pakistan, there are lots of backward people who think hat anti polio medicines are banned in Islam in fact they think that it is "haram". For medical purpose, anything is "halal". I do agree at one point, education is needed.

wow you three are idiots....the sole point of the attack was to silence charlie hebdo, silence a member of the press.  it sends a message to other journalist that if you print something we dont agree with we will attack you, that is a direct attack on the freedom of speech. end of.

im am done with you sad excuses especially you generallee, i found your statements beyond abhorrent.....seek help

Then get over it, if you're brainwashed enough to believe freedom of speech is actually something that exists, you live in a dream. What i said is the truth, it's not your idealism who's gonna change anything.

So basically you're a coward, willing to giving up all your freedoms and reconsider your every move and every word to avoid upsetting a bunch of fanatics.

Last time I checked, Paris is on fire. Go watch the news, let's see where all this goes, I prefer to be a coward to save my country than open my damn mouth and endanger everyone.

I don't blame Islam for a "few" extremist. But I blame christians, muslims, etc. if they still uphold values from 100s/1000s of years ago.

If someone tells me that a god created the earth, I simply can't take this person any serious. If someone tells me I can't eat pigs, but it is perfectly find to eat veal, only because a few hundred years ago pigs would eat every shit and bring diseases with them, I can't take him serious. If someone thinks it is alright to oppress women, force them to wear abayas, then I can't respect that person.

I don't blame Islam for a "few" extremist. But I blame christians, muslims, etc. if they still uphold values from 100s/1000s of years ago.

If someone tells me that a god created the earth, I simply can't take this person any serious. If someone tells me I can't eat pigs, but it is perfectly find to eat veal, only because a few hundred years ago pigs would eat every shit and bring diseases with them, I can't take him serious. If someone thinks it is alright to oppress women, force them to wear abayas, then I can't respect that person.

'Force' is banned in Islam. Islam bans only those things which are danger to the society and individuals only. Let's just bury this matter.

Then get over it, if you're brainwashed enough to believe freedom of speech is actually something that exists, you live in a dream. What i said is the truth, it's not your idealism who's gonna change anything.

You know how it is; certain people from certain countries have too much money and thinks these "freedom" is a "right."

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

satirical newspaper aren't there to mock or to make fun about someone.

They are here to open up the discussion about topics that otherwise would have been hushed up.

freedom of speech doesn't mean that everybody needs to be heard, but rather that everybody has the right to speak (within the boundaries of the laws).

'Force' is banned in Islam. Islam bans only those things which are danger to the society and individuals only. Let's just bury this matter.

tell me how pigs are a danger to society. tell me how they are more dangerous than veil, chicken or lamb.

They are here to open up the discussion about topics that otherwise would have been hushed up.

freedom of speech doesn't mean that everybody needs to be heard, but rather that everybody has the right to speak (within the boundaries of the laws).

Within the boundaries of the law. Last time i checked, Dissing an entire religion is prohibited by the law. Or is it ?

1456109_10205779331702044_3435159147634210906101_10205779331102029_6268094106155

Islam is not against education, it encourages education. But unfortunately, many people are not able to get it and therefore they divert themselves to the roads of terrorism. Don't just think that Muslims are mostly uneducated, look at the example I tell you what it is, have you heard of people joining ISIS through social media? Mostly were non muslims.

The minority sadly is educated because the Arab countries are mostly low ranked on the educational system unlike the West. Many Muslims migrate to the West for better education and they are treated very well. Once again, not everyone is xenophobic and Islamophobic only the fanatics and the fundamentalist minority as well as ISIS. 

Not all the Westerners are educated and conscientious about Islam, they are like automatized and brainwashed by a sect of extremists who don't believe none of in science, history, modernity and intellect, furthermore, they are attached to fanaticism and materialism behind the name of Islam. They also possess the power to provoke your emotions so that you easily get brainwashed and jeopardized to kill when you were only for preaching. The extremists are a bunch of profiteers and pirates who do like life more than hereafter. 

A little proof from Quran glorifying the entity of scientists. 

39:9- (al Imran)

Is one who is devoutly obedient during periods of the night, prostrating and standing [in prayer], fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, [like one who does not]? Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?" Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding.

58:11 (Al Mujadala)

O you who have believed, when you are told, "Space yourselves" in assemblies, then make space; Allah will make space for you. And when you are told, "Arise," then arise; Allah will raise those who have believed among you and those who were given knowledge, by degrees. And Allah is Acquainted with what you do.

Extremists has no place in Islam and no entity in Quran.

There are plenty of people writing anti-Islam messages.

Apparently Charlie Hebdo went too far in "satire."

Btw, they were not exactly within boundaries of law; iirc one guy got on court for hatespeech(yes France has such laws against anti-Islam...etc. messages).

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

also, you think PCMR Sub is shit?

Yes.

Instead of actually discussing PC gaming, they just sit around and talk about other, non-PC platforms all day, while circlejerking each other. It's such a shithole.

Yes.

Instead of actually discussing PC gaming, they just sit around and talk about other, non-PC platforms all day, while circlejerking each other. It's such a shithole.

That's just because you refuse to read the posts that are about PC gaming.

PC gaming-related posts squared in red.

Vg5Emva.png

No more bullshit from you.

That's just because you refuse to read the posts that are about PC gaming.

PC gaming-related posts squared in red.

No more bullshit from you.

Let me correct myself then: it's just circlejerking, people too busy discussing non-PC platforms, and people spouting fucking MEMES over and over again. Such a cancerous place. Reddit in general is shitty though in my opinion, the upvote/downvote system is just horrible. It's just people farming for "le upvotes xD" all the time, or people downvoting posts they disagree with so said posts are hidden out of site.

I can't believe people unironically browse the PCMR Reddit either way. There are infinitely better places to discuss PC gaming.

Also I lol'd hard at "This is not a satirical place". Do they actually tell themselves that? Ahahahaha.

Let me correct myself then: it's just circlejerking, people too busy discussing non-PC platforms, and people spouting fucking MEMES over and over again.

Such a cancerous place. Reddit in general is shitty though, the upvote/downvote system is just horrible. It's just people farming for "le upvotes xD" all the time, or people downvoting posts they disagree with so said posts are hidden out of site.

I can't believe people unironically browse the PCMR Reddit either way. There are infinitely better places to discuss PC gaming.

You are still wrong.

It's not just circlejerking(there has been a lot less of it lately), people are too busy discussing PC platforms, and MEMEs have been a lot less common lately as well.

There are times when people really have not much to discuss because 2014 was pretty bad for gaming on any platform, except maybe Wii U.

You know what's actually cancerous?  Your posts; you imply wrong things then pretends that you didn't mean it when people call you out on the bullshit.

Only idiots would care about vote system; and if you don't make shitposts like you do here...your post probably won't be hidden.

I can't believe you implied that you browse the PCMR Reddit; it seems that you only glance at a google result and post about it using only your negative impression rather than actual experience reading it.

You are still wrong. It's not just circlejerking, and MEMEs have been a lot less common lately as well.

Ahaha, okay.

Only idiots would care about vote system; and if you don't make shitposts like you do here...your post probably won't be hidden.

I don't think you get it, do you? The entire site is based around the system, so I guess if you think only idiots would use the site, I can't say I disagree.

I have never made a single post on Reddit by the way, so none of my posts have been hidden because I don't post there. I don't wish to either. The fact you think it's okay to hide people's posts out of site just because you disagree with them says a lot about you.

I can't believe you implied that you browse the PCMR Reddit

I never implied such a thing, I'd never want to browse that shit hole. I'd rather go watch PewDiePie videos on loop for 24 hours. I'm serious.

Ahaha, okay.

I don't think you get it, do you? The entire site is based around the system, so I guess if you think only idiots would use the site, I can't say I disagree.

I have never made a single post on Reddit by the way, so none of my posts have been hidden because I don't post there. I don't wish to either. The fact you think it's okay to hide people's posts out of site just because you disagree with them says a lot about you.

I never implied such a thing, I'd never want to browse that shit hole. I'd rather go watch PewDiePie videos on loop for 24 hours. I'm serious.

Good thing you realized your mistake; here I was under the impression that you would continue that crap.

I'm pretty sure it is YOU who does not get it.  The System does fail sometimes(when trolls...etc. downvote certain things that didn't deserve to be hidden away).

But I actually click on all the hidden posts I see on PCMR; and they are truly some terrible posts...ranging from wish for death/cancer/aids to general flamebait posts.

Even people asking stupid questions such as "why PC is better" do not get downvoted to oblivion.

So if you never browsed PCMR reddit, how the fuck would you know what is on it?  Did you hear about whatever you posted from another guy who heard it from another guy?

I'm pretty sure it is YOU who does not get it. But I actually click on all the hidden posts I see on PCMR; and they are truly some terrible posts...ranging from wish for death/cancer/aids to general flamebait posts.

No, you seriously do not get it. So what if people say things that are, in your opinion, stupid things or flamebait? Just don't respond. It's called 'free speech', look it up.

So if you never browsed PCMR reddit, how the fuck would you know what is on it?  Did you hear about whatever you posted from another guy who heard it from another guy?

I have been to the Sub-Reddit and have seen posts from it, either through screenshots like the one you made (which doesn't do that memehole any justice by the way), or people simply linking dumb posts from there, which happens all the time by the way. I don't browse the site at all though.

I think you should stop getting so defensive that someone doesn't like the same websites as you do.

Not everyone has access to news or news sites, or access to get to it when something big has gone down.

Yeah ... no. You have access to the internet, you have access to news sites. There's plenty. News gets posted instantly. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yes.

Let me correct myself then: it's just circlejerking, people too busy discussing non-PC platforms, and people spouting fucking MEMES over and over again. Such a cancerous place. Reddit in general is shitty though in my opinion, the upvote/downvote system is just horrible. It's just people farming for "le upvotes xD" all the time, or people downvoting posts they disagree with so said posts are hidden out of site.

Also I lol'd hard at "This is not a satirical place". Do they actually tell themselves that? Ahahahaha.

I agree. Reddit as a whole is shit. I'm also of the opinion that YouTube as a whole is shit. Although the content on the site (YouTube) is alright, if you can filter all the bullshit.

The same is true for Reddit. I make sure I never see PCMR posts flaired "satire, peasantry, meme/macro" etc.

I also don't go on PCMR to "discuss" PC Gaming. I go for the occasional laugh and the sweet Battlestaions.

but that means absolute shit to you, doesn't it? you've already generalized everyone that goes to the subreddit. You've successfuly bunched up over 300k individuals under the same banner "circlejerkers" and I have no clue why.

You seem super butt-hurt for whatever reason towards PCMR.

are you the type that sees the world as black & white?

SPAAAAAACE!!!