Charlie Hebdo will publish one million copies next week with help from Google-backed fund

ahhming

You seem super butt-hurt for whatever reason towards PCMR.

I'm not butt-hurt, it's called 'criticism'.

I'm not butt-hurt, it's called 'criticism'.

based on? science, statistics, and.. facts? or just your personal opinion/experience?

SPAAAAAACE!!!

based on? science, statistics, and.. facts? or just your personal opinion/experience?

My personal opinion and experience, obviously. Again, there's no need to get so defensive. If you use the Sub-Reddit, whatever, no big deal.

I mean, you just said Reddit as a whole is shit. I don't disagree, but there might be others here that want to pounce on you too.

My personal opinion and experience, obviously. Again, there's no need to get so defensive. If you use the Sub-Reddit, whatever, no big deal.

I mean, you just said Reddit as a whole is shit. I don't disagree, but there might be others here that want to pounce on you too.

I'm not defending PCMR or Reddit. God no.. I'm trying to understand your deep hatred of everything PCMR. I could just insult you, but that'd be easy. understanding is more rewarding.

So.. your personal experience was crap, maybe you should better filter the content you are exposed to on the web. in the words of George W. Bush Jr. "I am the decider" (lmao) - when it comes to what you expose yourself to, you truly are the one that decides.

suppose we should end the conversation here. the next time you decide it is time to bunch up over 300k individuals, expect at least 2 to pounce in their own defense. not everyone part of a group has a 'hive mentality'

Exibit A: Gamer Gate (oh god..)

SPAAAAAACE!!!

No, you seriously do not get it. So what if people say things that are, in your opinion, stupid things or flamebait? Just don't respond. It's called 'free speech', look it up.

I have been to the Sub-Reddit and have seen posts from it, either through screenshots like the one you made (which doesn't do that memehole any justice by the way), or people simply linking dumb posts from there, which happens all the time by the way. I don't browse the site at all though.

I think you should stop getting so defensive that someone doesn't like the same websites as you do.

You still don't get it.

They, infact, didn't respond; they just downvoted it much like how you would use the report function on this forum.

You have seen a few glimpse of it and that gives you an accurate impression of the subreddit?

Yeah... and I have a degree in physics after reading a few articles on internet...

My personal opinion and experience, obviously. Again, there's no need to get so defensive. If you use the Sub-Reddit, whatever, no big deal.

Don't get us wrong; there's nothing wrong with you having opinion.

We are just pointing out that your opinion is poorly-formed.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I'm not defending PCMR or Reddit. God no.. I'm trying to understand your deep hatred of everything PCMR. I could just insult you, but that'd be easy. understanding is more rewarding.

So.. your personal experience was crap, maybe you should better filter the content you are exposed to on the web. in the words of George W. Bush Jr. "I am the decider" (lmao) - when it comes to what you expose yourself to, you truly are the one that decides.

suppose we should end the conversation here. the next time you decide it is time to bunch up over 300k individuals, expect at least 2 to pounce in their own defense. not everyone part of a group has a 'hive mentality'

Exibit A: Gamer Gate (oh god..)

But why would anyone want to go there when a majority does have a hive mentality though? I guarantee if I posted there criticising PC gaming, hundreds would flock in and start calling me a shitposte and a troll, and start reporting me and down voting me. That's Reddit for you.

I don't want to filter any content, that's the thing. I want to see a fair representation of what everyone has to say. That isn't possible on Reddit, and it isn't possible on any Sub-Reddit.

You still don't get it.

They, infact, didn't respond; they just downvoted it much like how you would use the report function on this forum.

You have seen a few glimpse of it and that gives you an accurate impression of the subreddit?

We are just pointing out that your opinion is poorly-formed.

No, I get it perfectly fine, and the voting system is fucking atrociously flawed. A report function is completely different, because any good place wouldn't hide/delete posts just for having an unpopular opinion, and yet posts are hidden out of site if you have an unpopular opinion on Reddit.

Yes, I have seen countless, probably hundreds of different posts, screenshots, and general shit from that Sub-Reddit, and I'd say my opinion on it is accurate. Accurate enough for me to criticize it and not want to be a part of it, especially.

Just because you disagree with someone's opinion, it doesn't make it poorly-formed.

I mean, I'm not going to take you seriously anyway, especially when we look at your PCMR post history and see statements such as "[console] peasants should not allowed to reproduce", "peasants are all virgins", and just your mass usage of the word "peasant". In fact, almost all your posts on there are either discussing consoles, or just generally insulting people. Now I see why you're so eager to defend that shithole. In fact there was even a thread asking people about their custom loops, and you went rambling on about how yours had "console tears" in it. You certainly make a great case for PCMR, ComradeHX! If you're an example of the shit posted there, I have been right all along.

I think we lost ourself ...... again small reminder we are talking about 1 million copie of charlie hebdo next week with the help of google backed fund

I mean, I'm not going to take you seriously anyway, especially when we look at your PCMR post history and see statements such as "[console] peasants should not allowed to reproduce", "peasants are all virgins", and just your mass usage of the word "peasant". In fact, almost all your posts on there are either discussing consoles, or just generally insulting people. Now I see why you're so eager to defend that shithole. In fact there was even a thread asking people about their custom loops, and you went rambling on about how yours had "console tears" in it. You certainly make a great case for PCMR, ComradeHX! If you're an example of the shit posted there, I have been right all along.

also not saying you're wrong but some people just love to read subject and post troll that's their way of doing and so I don't think you should use the post history as an argument. Stay civilized people don't attack people personally on what they do elsewhere than this forum even this thread 

also not saying you're wrong but some people just love to read subject and post troll that's their way of doing and so I don't think you should use the post history as an argument. Stay civilized people don't attack people personally on what they do elsewhere than this forum even this thread 

That's fine, I just find it funny that he promises that it isn't what goes on there, when it's actually people like him that are doing it in the first place and making the PCMR a disgrace.

As someone who does a majority of my gaming on a PC, I feel embarrassed because of that Sub-Reddit, I really do. I think most PC gamers do, to be honest.

I can't believe you implied that you browse the PCMR Reddit; it seems that you only glance at a google result and post about it using only your negative impression rather than actual experience reading it.

As someone who has browsed the PCMR reddit for a couple years, it's a circlejerk of people who take it too seriously. There's too many people who are "PCMR!! lel console pleb" for me to even take it as a joke anymore.

Go onto any social media post about any game or console and I guarantee you you will see at least one person saying "PC master race" which will result in an argument.

You know what actual dumb people mean by freedom of speech? It means freedom to insult. They deserve it. Stupid people.

yea yea keep on living with that bullshit. Just why people like you don't understand that religion(s) really exists! It's because none of you have ever seen miracles happening. And don't ask which miracle, I had one happened with me and I am not going to discuss it because it's very private.

If people think that Islam is a religion of extremism, then Muslims around the world would have kicked everyone's asses.

well done three totaly stupid posts in a row ....is there a bouns for that?

This is just bullshit.

if they want to be a peaceful religion why don't they rewrite/update their Qur'an?

I know, that especially in western countires most/many muslims are peaceful and good felowers.

But look at some arabic countires. Look at some lesser developed countries. look at laws and habbits in that countries and then tell me again that Islam is a peaceful religion.

There you have your bullshit.

oh dear lord....not all Muslims are terrorists, in fact you could argue that terrorists are npt really Muslims given badly they interpreted the quran

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

oh dear lord....not all Muslims are terrorists, in fact you could argue that terrorists are npt really Muslims given badly they interpreted the quran

What I want to know is, why do Muslims get outraged when people hold Islam to account for these horrible events, but they don't get outraged when these things happen to begin with?

There's a social media campaign today to defend Muslims as if they are the victim here. Fuck off, how about start a campaign representing Islam to show disapproval and outrage about what these people are doing? Why is Islam never outraged? They take to the streets in protest when South Park makes a cartoon of Mohammed, but why don't they take to the streets to say "this isn't acceptable and we don't stand for it" when Muslims fire rockets into schools filled with school children, or when innocent citizens are shot in the back in public streets by Muslims, or when Muslims drive car bombs into schools?

A quote that was written back in 2001 after the 9/11 attacks: "Where is the Muslim outrage at these events? As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming?"

I don't have an issue with Muslims, I have an issue with the Muslims who don't seem to show disapproval and instead try to push the blame away.

But why would anyone want to go there when a majority does have a hive mentality though?

Because there are diamonds in the piles of shit. just like YouTube, LTT forums, and all of the web.

sometimes, if you search & filter the bullshit, you find gems.

I learned this lesson very long ago, before Google was the 'go-to' search engine. So now I look pass the "majority" and look for the stuff that interests me

SPAAAAAACE!!!

I had to google "Charlie Hebdo"

update your news post with more detail pls? :P

How does one not know this......

What I want to know is, why do Muslims get outraged when people hold Islam to account for these horrible events, but they don't get outraged when these things happen to begin with?

There's a social media campaign today to defend Muslims as if they are the victim here. Fuck off, how about start a campaign representing Islam to show disapproval and outrage about what these people are doing? Why is Islam never outraged? They take to the streets in protest when South Park makes a cartoon of Mohammed, but why don't they take to the streets to say "this isn't acceptable and we don't stand for it" when Muslims fire rockets into schools filled with school children, or when innocent citizens are shot in the back in public streets by Muslims, or when Muslims drive car bombs into schools?

A quote that was written back in 2001 after the 9/11 attacks: "Where is the Muslim outrage at these events? As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming?"

I don't have an issue with Muslims, I have an issue with the Muslims who don't seem to show disapproval and instead try to push the blame away.

Wow, you are angry at the wrong stuff.  You really believe Muslims are a threat to you, huh?

How is it important to you what "Muslims" display outrage at?

You say you don't have an issue with Muslims, but your previous sentences are prevalently disdainful towards the Muslim Society.

Shooting people in the back.  Firing rockets into schools to kill children.  Driving car bombs into schools.  You ask Muslims to be outraged at Muslims for these acts.  Maybe they are busy being outraged at... oh IDK... "western" militaries for doing all those things too.

Your quote (or so called quote) just plain useless.  Fox News I am guessing?  I am sure Muslims lost lives on that day.  I am not sure Muslims are responsible for those towers coming down. 

How does one not know this......

This is the first I'm hearing of it. I don't use twitter, I keep a very close lock on my feed on FB, and I haven't used a television in month(s)

I didn't know about the Boston event until a John Stewart episode.. I don't actively seek out news that isn't tech-related. and so unless I see it on tech forums/boards/comedy bit, I won't be aware.

It's on the first page -_-'

SPAAAAAACE!!!

The fact that you have internet and not know this is incredible. 

You have internet, did you know 3 kids were shot 5 blocks from where I live? it was all over the news. I expect you to know this, it was on the news and apparently, you have internet.

1. I do know this. I learned about it when this post was made; "Posted Yesterday, @12:04PM"

2. Like I mentioned in my comment, which you quoted, I Googled it and read some articles.

3. You're late to the party. but have a seat anyway.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

You have internet, did you know 3 kids were shot 5 blocks from where I live? it was all over the news. I expect you to know this, it was on the news and apparently, you have internet.

1. I do know this. I learned about it when this post was made; "Posted Yesterday, @12:04PM"

2. Like I mentioned in my comment, which you quoted, I Googled it and read some articles.

3. You're late to the party. but have a seat anyway.

You cannot compare those type of news. This is 9/11 grade, it is worldwide news, international news.

I never said, that all or the majority of Muslims are terrorists. Yet there are countries with lots of Muslims which have a jurisdiction and values which would be considered medieval by most modern civilisations.

If the Quran let's some much space for interpretation, why isn't it corrected/updated. Why aren't those "offenders" kicked out by high official leaders?

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

You cannot compare those type of news. This is 9/11 grade, it is worldwide news, international news.

Ok, sure.  World of fantasy.  :)

so world news is more important than local news.  why is that? couldn't the child killed by a random drug dealer be the one person to reform the country and make the US head towards the right direction?

How are their lives not as relevant? is it because they are kids? or because they were murdered by a drug dealer and not some muslim extremist?

Honestly, those kids were just as important as the people we lost during the event in question.. a life is a life, is a life.

SPAAAAAACE!!!

No, I get it perfectly fine, and the voting system is fucking atrociously flawed. A report function is completely different, because any good place wouldn't hide/delete posts just for having an unpopular opinion, and yet posts are hidden out of site if you have an unpopular opinion on Reddit.

Yes, I have seen countless, probably hundreds of different posts, screenshots, and general shit from that Sub-Reddit, and I'd say my opinion on it is accurate. Accurate enough for me to criticize it and not want to be a part of it, especially.

Just because you disagree with someone's opinion, it doesn't make it poorly-formed.

No, you still don't get it.  Just like how you don't master race.  Pretty sure Linustechtips forum does have posts deleted; I noticed that your posts, in particular(in another thread, in which you call people shit for having a different opinion than you), seemed to have been deleted at least once.

Here it is:

-snip-

It's not unpopular opinion that gets hidden on PCMR subreddit; I actually read them, I know...you don't.

Hundreds?  Link please.  Prove it.

I don't disagree completely; some memes are reposted too often.  But you looked at a snapshot(probably done out of anger/butthurt toward a subreddit's posting style) and you based your opinion on that instead of actually reading its actual content.

Clearly that's poorly-formed.  Claiming "Accurate enough" is just showing ignorance(which this forum does not have a lack of).

Clearly you can't read or are blatantly making stuff up.  I'm pretty sure I never posted "peasants are all virgins"...it's just you attacking strawman there.  The word "peasant" is within the norms of posting in that subreddit; therefore I use it.

Funny how you are calling me shitposter when you are the exemplary shitposter here.(accusing the accuser won't help you)  Good thing you are not on PCMR subreddit; otherwise the IQ level and reputation of it would go down quite significantly.

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Clearly you can't read or are blatantly making stuff up.  I'm pretty sure I never posted "peasants are all virgins"...

Yeah, never.

qdrvga.png

kqqxjm.png

tufpmx.png

I look forward to the damage control.

iiqwtc.gif

Yeah, never.

qdrvga.png

kqqxjm.png

tufpmx.png

I look forward to the damage control.

You left out rest of the sentence.  And you missed the context.

I'll let you off the hook for being unable to reply to rest of my post.

iiqwtc.gif