Corsair 350D W/3 LED Cougar Fans $79.99 and $56 with BoA Deals!

b1aze

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9591958&CatId=1509

If you happen to be a Bank of America customer, TigerDirect is a 20% off deal currently and the 20% comes off the purchased price ($120) and then $40 in rebates brings you to ~$56 all said and done!

The Cougar fans seem to be pretty darn good for the RPM that they run at and have good reviews overall.

I picked up a case just because i fell in love with the look and layout of the cable management.

Sometimes i troll...

3D Mark Fire Strike Score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3854240 +215mhz Core Clock +440mhz Memory Clock @4.6ghz 1.325v

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/b1aze/saved/qQFxFT

Wow, thats a fantastic deal.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Great deal, great fans, bad case

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Haha, you'll need those savings if you're with BoA.

Ive actually profited well over $2,000 using their credit card bonuses. I have yet to pay a penny in interest charges in like 2 years :) Also have never paid for the checking/savings bundle. I have however paid out the rectum in ATM charges :(

Great deal, great fans, bad case

For a microATX build, how can you say this is a bad case? I realize the front fans are a bit restricted but compared to some of the other uATX cases i have seen, this one looks super solid. I am actually replacing my Fractal Core 1000 case with this partly for the cable management alone.

Sometimes i troll...

3D Mark Fire Strike Score: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/3854240 +215mhz Core Clock +440mhz Memory Clock @4.6ghz 1.325v

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/b1aze/saved/qQFxFT

Orange fans? I need to see an orange themed build to believe that people actually use that color

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Orange fans? I need to see an orange themed build to believe that people actually use that color

White/orange H440. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

why is everyone hatin on this case i love it

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Ive actually profited well over $2,000 using their credit card bonuses. I have yet to pay a penny in interest charges in like 2 years :) Also have never paid for the checking/savings bundle. I have however paid out the rectum in ATM charges :(

For a microATX build, how can you say this is a bad case? I realize the front fans are a bit restricted but compared to some of the other uATX cases i have seen, this one looks super solid. I am actually replacing my Fractal Core 1000 case with this partly for the cable management alone.

Large, overused, bad airflow, bad build quality

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have the 350d and I love it.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

THOSE RACIST BASTARDS

what what? micro atx?

isn't it supposed to be ATX?

The 350D is practically a smaller ATX case, but only supports an mATX motherboard.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Seems overpriced unless you want a few ugly (albeit high performance) orange fans with it.

Back when the 350D came out it was a great case, but as of now there are better options.

BUILD LOGSSerious Black ] [ Project Lumos ] [ SrsB ]

Best micro atx case on the market imo. Either this or the Corsair Air 240.

Those are two of the worst imo

Large, overused, bad airflow, bad build quality

Sounds like the R4.

#GET REKT FANBOIS.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

You're entitled to your opinion but you're wrong.

Jokes

Factually, they're two of the worst.

The Air 240 has a flawed internal layout with fan and cooler mounting issues (no bottom fans with a uATX board and 240mm AIOs only in the front dependent on motherboard, which ruins the prospect of good airflow)

The 350D is plagued with build quality issues (just search 350D issue on Google, tons of results come up), has mediocre airflow due to a closed front panel and it's gigantic for uATX.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Best micro atx case on the market imo. Either this or the Corsair Air 240.

The 350 only looks good if you don't use anything in the front. As soon as you install an ODD or fan controller ect, the look is really ugly since nothing is flush without the covers installed. The Air 240 is a major let down of being wide as balls and having low compatibility with tower coolers. The Phanteks Evolv isn't as wide and can fit large towers on top of having crazy water cooling support. Even the cheaper Thermaltake Core V21 has a lot more cooling options over the Air 240.

Sounds like the R4.

#GET REKT FANBOIS.

My R4 is in the garage. Horrible flex in the roof, paint chipped just from undoing necessary screws, white on metal and plastic do not match, in spite of being large with sound dampening you still heard fans (and these were Phanteks 140's and a side 140mm Noctua unit). The Define R4 was essentially Hype, the case.

Would you be able to QUANTIFY why they are the worst? If not, its just another opinion on the internet.

See below

Factually, they're two of the worst.

The Air 240 has a flawed internal layout with fan and cooler mounting issues (no bottom fans with a uATX board and 240mm AIOs only in the front dependent on motherboard, which ruins the prospect of good airflow)

The 350D is plagued with build quality issues (just search 350D issue on Google, tons of results come up), has mediocre airflow due to a closed front panel and it's gigantic for uATX.

The 350 only looks good if you don't use anything in the front. As soon as you install an ODD or fan controller ect, the look is really ugly since nothing is flush without the covers installed. The Air 240 is a major let down of being wide as balls and having low compatibility with tower coolers. The Phanteks Evolv isn't as wide and can fit large towers on top of having crazy water cooling support. Even the cheaper Thermaltake Core V21 has a lot more cooling options over the Air 240.

My R4 is in the garage. Horrible flex in the roof, paint chipped just from undoing necessary screws, white on metal and plastic do not match, in spite of being large with sound dampening you still heard fans (and these were Phanteks 140's and a side 140mm Noctua unit). The Define R4 was essentially Hype, the case.