Lian Li's Launch the O Series cases

ahhming

The O Series spans four models
The PC-05 is the smallest of the bunch, with support for Mini-ITX motherboards and only one system fan.
The PC-05S Mini-ITX model, expands the dimensions slightly to accommodate liquid cooling setups with radiators up to 240 mm. Both Mini-ITX versions are restricted to smaller SFX PSUs.

PC-06S Larger ATX PSUs can be stuffed inside the PC-06S, which is meant for microATX boards
PC-07S which can accommodate full-sized ATX goodness. These two support radiators up to 360 mm.
O5-02.jpg
(PC-05)oseries-desk.jpg

O5S-02.jpgPC-05S

O6S-02.jpgPC-06S

O7S-02.jpgoseries-big.jpgPC-07S

All model comes with  aluminum chassis
 construction combine with tempered glass faces. They're billed as open-air designs, so there's plenty of ventilation for internal components—and plenty of places for dust to get sucked into the system. If you don't want to mount the cases to a wall, you can prop them up vertically with the included stand or lie them flat on four rubber feet.
The O Series mounts the graphics card parallel to the motherboard via a PCIe ribbon cable. Note that there is only 1 space for 1 graphic card.

The O Series is slated to be available in February, and prices are predictably steep. The PC-05 is due to ring in at $289, the PC-05S at $319, the PC-06S at $379, and the PC-07S at $419.

Source:
http://techreport.com/news/27521/hang-your-pc-on-a-wall-with-lian-li-new-o-series-cases

Press release:
http://www.globalpr.com.tw/press-room/lian-li/press-releases/article/lian-li/lian-li-launches-o-series-wall-mountable-chassis/

TekSyndicate video review of PC-05S:
https://teksyndicate.com/videos/lian-li-pc-05s-one-best-looking-itx-cases-ever

PC-05-------------- http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o5/
PC-05S-------------http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o5s/
PC-06S--------------http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o6s/
PC-07S---------------http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o7s/

Sorry to say, but this is MONTHS old and has been on this forum 3 times already. Great post, nice quality, but you're late.

Linus already reviewed one of these actually. The only difference between his review sample and these are his was meant to be wall-mounted.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

Sorry to say, but this is MONTHS old and has been on this forum 3 times already. Great post, nice quality, but you're late.

Linus already reviewed one of these actually. The only difference between his review sample and these are his was meant to be wall-mounted.

were is the review, I never saw it in my youtube feed.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

repost http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222574-lian-li-revealed-sneak-peeks-of-their-new-cases-pc-o5-pc-o6-pc-o7-update-final-version-revealed/

Before posting: The linustechtips website search function is non-existent. This is what you have to do: In a google engine search bar type (without " ") "whateveryouarelookingfor site:linustechtips.com"

were is the review, I never saw it in my youtube feed.

Exact same design but with tempered glass. Sorry :(

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

repost http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/222574-lian-li-revealed-sneak-peeks-of-their-new-cases-pc-o5-pc-o6-pc-o7-update-final-version-revealed/

Before posting: The linustechtips website search function is non-existent. This is what you have to do: In a google engine search bar type (without " ") "whateveryouarelookingfor site:linustechtips.com"

which is something i think is absolute bullshit. how hard is it to add a damn search box to the site

Are the motherboard and CPU pins even connected? Looks great without the wires and good colour co-ordination though.

Thanks OP :)

Must have. Well. Not at that price, but I still want...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

which is something i think is absolute bullshit. how hard is it to add a damn search box to the site

Okay, learn how to host an Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer database on just a quad core machine and get back to us. Oh, you must also know enough Javascript and HTML to fully integrate it into the site. Don't forget this also must not impact the LTT website's performance.

I swear people take computer programmers for granted...

Exact same design but with tempered glass. Sorry :(

So it's literally a cosmetic change for that case? Eh, some people will like it.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

A little old and the largest size is the most idiotic with the way the graphics card is set up.

Okay, learn how to host an Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer database on just a quad core machine and get back to us. Oh, you must also know enough Javascript and HTML to fully integrate it into the site. Don't forget this also must not impact the LTT website's performance.

I swear people take computer programmers for granted...

you guys have us use google search to begin with...why not use the custom google search option that i see on tons of other websites. oh wait, here is a link to that

https://www.google.com/cse/

i bet this site is taxing on a system, but its something that should be included. i shouldnt have to go out to a seperate site everytime i want to search for a specific topic on this one. do i take them for granted? no, i am one. not a web one.  but this site has been functioning for how long and no one has ever thought to add it, its pathetic at best that it hasnt been done

you guys have us use google search to begin with...why not use the custom google search option that i see on tons of other websites. oh wait, here is a link to that

https://www.google.com/cse/

i bet this site is taxing on a system, but its something that should be included. i shouldnt have to go out to a seperate site everytime i want to search for a specific topic on this one. do i take them for granted? no, i am one. not a web one.  but this site has been functioning for how long and no one has ever thought to add it, its pathetic at best that it hasnt been done

This site BARELY runs. I've seen it crash and go dead for a day 6 times in the last 3 months. It's been thought of, but it's taxing enough where the LTT staff think it would do more harm than good. Also, I'm sure Google forces you to pay royalties to have a custom google search bar. I'd be shocked if they didn't.

This site BARELY runs. I've seen it crash and go dead for a day 6 times in the last 3 months. It's been thought of, but it's taxing enough where the LTT staff think it would do more harm than good. Also, I'm sure Google forces you to pay royalties to have a custom google search bar. I'd be shocked if they didn't.

they have two versions, one that is ad paid and one that you pay for but then get a limited number of searches per year.

they have two versions, one that is ad paid and one that you pay for but then get a limited number of searches per year.

And since LTT lets contributors use the site ad-free, that wouldn't work out well. So they have to pay, and you can guarantee they'd exceed the search quota. If it was worth it, Linus would have paid for it already.

Ah, I remember seeing this, then I commented on the absolute waste of pci-e slots on anything other than the m-itx one then someone ripped into me about "not everyone needs a triple sli system blahblahblah" despite me never mentioning anything about sli...

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Screw the 760t. I want this!

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Ah, I remember seeing this, then I commented on the absolute waste of pci-e slots on anything other than the m-itx one then someone ripped into me about "not everyone needs a triple sli system blahblahblah" despite me never mentioning anything about sli...

I think it was safe to assume that when talking about PCI-e slots. Though, it could be any other use. The case does have 4+ slots, so perhaps they have some solution to run more items? They seem to have thought of pretty much everything else.

Even if it doesn't, it does have more RAM slots than the m-ITX board would allow.

Screw the 760t. I want this!

Me too! I think this is one of the best ways to display hardware I've seen.

It almost has me reconsidering my custom Caselabs build...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I think it was safe to assume that when talking about PCI-e slots. Though, it could be any other use. The case does have 4+ slots, so perhaps they have some solution to run more items? They seem to have thought of pretty much everything else.

Even if it doesn't, it does have more RAM slots than the m-ITX board would allow.

Me too! I think this is one of the best ways to display hardware I've seen.

It almost has me reconsidering my custom Caselabs build...

It's too bad the ATX one cost 420$ (not kidding). You get what you pay for. And maybe some dank weed.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

To everyone complaining about repost. this is news of the official release, we have confirmed details about the cases. and seeing logans review of it it is a lot different to the thing linus reviewed. 

It's too bad the ATX one cost 420$ (not kidding). You get what you pay for. And maybe some dank weed.

Haha, yeah, I think m-ITX or maaaaybe the mATX are all that really make a ton of sense though.

Unless they have a way to shoehorn 2 graphics cards in there.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Haha, yeah, I think m-ITX or maaaaybe the mATX are all that really make a ton of sense though.

Unless they have a way to shoehorn 2 graphics cards in there.

Yeah. Tbh I would downgrade to mItx/Matx for this case. It looks really nice. But I wouldn't have the Timor drive to do proper maintenance on it. So I'll stick with a 760t.

Yeah. Tbh I would downgrade to mItx/Matx for this case. It looks really nice. But I wouldn't have the Timor drive to do proper maintenance on it. So I'll stick with a 760t.

I don't think it'd be that much more maintenance, it seems they've sorted the dust issues.

Nothing a good old can of compressed air couldn't solve ;)

Plus I don't know how much of a "downgrade" the smaller form factor boards are.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler