Next year's Assassin's Creed will take place in Victorian London

Rock1m1

are you sure that is victorian london cuz it really looks like industrial revolution london

(as soon as the victorian era ended the industial revolution started)

LOL wot? The industrial revolution started in 1790, Victorian era was 1837-1901.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

lets hope the main campaign is more than 4 hours long...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

Hey Ubisoft, how about we just slowwwww things down a bit, m'kay? Maybe take an extra year to get things done properly? No? You want to make your money as fast as possible? Oh, Ubisoft...

Only $999.99!!! Pre-order now

4k Main Rig: CPU: Intel 4770k || MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 || GPU: 2x GTX 780 DCIIs || MEM: 4x4Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance || CASE: Corsair 750D || STORAGE: Corsair 240Gb Force GS (OS), Corsair 120Gb Force GT (games) and Seagate 3TB (storage) || PSU: Corsair 860i || DISPLAYS: ASUS PB287Q 4k || COOLING: 360mm x 45mm Rad, 280mm x 60mm Rad, EK Supremacy EVO, 2x EK GXT 780 ti DCII blocks

Still waiting for WWII assassin...

Yes, yes, I know it was in unity, but that was one scene. I want an entire game.

main missions will involve a lot hole digging.....

...in full glorious 30fps cinematic mode.  Ubisoft quality OH YEAH

bonus achievement for figuring out how to dig up.

FFS another one already? No wonder the quality is decreasing, devs dont get time to take a breath before they start new project.....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Even the leaked screenshots are bullshots.  I think Yves is behind this..

"We are truly disappointed...but it does look good, doesn't it?  Unity who?"

EDIT: It was leaked footage, I see.  Definitely an inside job, definitely

Satan's buttcrack 4790K - MSI mpower ultramaxextreme AC - 16gb G.skillz Trident 2400 - ZLoLtac GTX 980  - Corsair H110 Overkill - Oculus Rift DK2 - Asus vg248qe7the144hzone

are you sure that is victorian london cuz it really looks like industrial revolution london

(as soon as the victorian era ended the industial revolution started)

I hope you're joking...

"next year"

well, we know it'll be shit.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I wont lie. When I was talking with a friend last year about the up coming AC game, before Unity was announced. This is what I wanted. Something in London, around this era, however, you needed to do trade missions to France an other parts in Europe. But the catch was, there was a bit of a RTS element in the seas where you had to plan your route around pirates and random war ships. And you could take over any ship at any time on your fleet to control and it then it would have the mechanics of AC4.  Though, you were still contracted to kill people, more like in AC1/2 than the newer titles. 

It seemed like a good idea to me. But after AC4, I doubt Ubisoft would ever be somewhat adventurous again. :P

That may have been way off topic, but I don't care! 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

THIS FRANCHISE: PLEASE DIE ASAP

What is wrong with fuckers like you? Wanting franchises to just die, i want them to get better, i want no technical issues at the very least.

No other games delve into interesting historical settings like AC does, at least nowhere close the attention to detail.

AC:U is a beautiful piece of art when it comes to all detail that went into the city and atmosphere, it's just plagued by horrible stuttering.

I want to play it.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

WHY NOT

IN THE SAMURAI AGE IN JAPAN

THAT SHIT WOULD'VE LOOKED COOL AS FUCK

FUCK YOU UBISOFT

This

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Katsu-K1L, on 02 Dec 2014 - 3:20 PM, said:Katsu-K1L, on 02 Dec 2014 - 3:20 PM, said:

WHY NOT

FUCK YOU UBISOFT

I don't know what it was about your comment, but I couldn't stop laughing for about a minute!

too many suckers to end this franchise.

I'm not sure who you're referring to, the people who but their crap, or the devs themselves.

either way, I got in this huge fight with a console gamer, my point that ubisoft was shit, his point was that ubisoft was the best thing ever...              needless to say he didn't listen to reason.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

That does not look Victorian, it looks industrial.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

The health bar!!! It's similar to AC3! It appears like we might be back with the assassin's using Animus 3.X (It still looks slightly different so probably won't be the exact same 3.0 version that we use in AC3)

Anyways I hope they get a better ending this time than Unity had. The "Haha, jk all you did was worthless as I doubt the templars are that desperate * so it should be fine to not bother with getting to sage's bones first" kind of annoyed me. *Yeah they are that desperate! Since those bones will give them a few percent of a boost to the phoenix project. Also the lack of development in Elise's character was frustrating. She was the exact same revenge consumed character in the end as she was when you meet her in Paris for the first time. The only thing I feel like ACU did to further the story was to give some insight in what Juno and Abstergo were up to with the files you got from that stupid data mini game. (Seriously as a resident of a tech forum I though it was stupid)

Oh and the riddle crap was terribly stupid because of fact that some of the riddles had modern events in them (don't fit their setting) and that you couldn't skip them. Also the armor at the end was worthless in every way but appearance.

FFS
yy31jpc9to1mc6zb6jcq.jpg

1015726147524388674.pngqsqkddfi5wnrx8isnqug.jpguau2qi8cfqwdanmksr9y.jpgdfbqlgdjj7t3cz7x7noc.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

If the game isn't broken like Unity, I will consider getting it. Since it's in Britain please have boats.... PLEASE!

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Ubisoft/10 would boycott again. Sad but true. I'll start buying this series again when it gets innovation, effort, and a non-yearly release schedule. They're kneecapping an otherwise excellent concept.

Git Gud.

20nm GPU's coming out next year. And HBM.

expecting a bigger performance gain than normal.

PLZ make it well optimized and amazing looking. if you do, u will finally get a dollar from me 'Ubi

sincerely,

someone who dearly wants to be your friend but cant thanks to all the junk you have given us

P.S. ruin it and u die. GOT IT?!

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

WHY NOT

FUCK YOU UBISOFT

ALL HAIL... JAPAN!!! aka Imperial Japan and all of its conflicting clans

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

so.. uh... is everyone gonna have a french accent in this one?

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's